PDA

View Full Version : Usuki

mamaducky
07-30-2008, 07:04 AM
Well, Miss Usuki Mouse -- if you're not just the cutest little girl, getting ready to ride on your friend the pony! (Do Swedish mice usually ride little ponies, or is that just your special habit?) :)

You are such a pretty girl with your black and tan coat and your bright eyes -- I'm sure you give your human companion a lot of love and enjoyment.

Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day, Usuki! I hope you have lots of great celebrations!

RockyRoad
07-30-2008, 07:18 AM
Good morning, Usuki! You are such an adorable little girl. And what a good looking horse you have. ;) Sorry to hear about your friend, Quiguki, but it sounds like you and your human have got through it together! You sound like a very special girl, who is loved to pieces. Enjoy your day pretty girl! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Usuki you are indeed an adorable little girl!!! :love:

I'm sorry about your friend but it sounds like you and your human are comforting each other! I hope you are having a fun day today with maybe a special treat or two added.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
07-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Oh my gosh, what an adorable rattie girl I see before me...saddling up her pony no less!:D You are too, too precious, sweetie pie! Wish I were there to plant a little kiss on that sweet nose of yours in person, Usuki!:) What a wonderful best friend you are sweetheart, being there for your person through good time and bad, helping to heal her heart after the passing of her beloved Quiguiki; comforting her with your joyful personality, putting a smile on her face:love: What a lucky human, having a best little buddy like you in her life!:) Yes Usuki, you are truly special, and most deserving of the title Pet of the Day, and we are so pleased to have the opportunity to honor you, and what you mean to your person, here today! Congratulations cutie pie Usuki! Hope you're enjoying the happiest, most fun filled day of celebration with your devoted guardian!:love: