PDA

View Full Version : Sydney? Tiger? Aroara? Shilo? Emma???

Catty1
07-29-2008, 09:14 PM
What's happenin'???

Moesha
07-29-2008, 09:42 PM
I'll go update her thread with the latest. :)

Emeraldgreen
07-29-2008, 10:12 PM
Hi Candace:)
Tiger is sitting with us in the den and we are watching a movie and he's getting lots of hugs. His time is very short now and my guess is that I may put him down on Saturday.:( He's only eating the gravy of his food and doesn't produce much in the litter box anymore. He still does his stretchies in the morning and likes to sit on the enclosed deck and feel the breeze. But it's hard for him to swallow and it's getting worse. He's not suffering horribly but this isn't quality of life so I know it's soon. Thanks for asking and I'll be sure to post when it happens. I'd better get back to hangin' with Tig and giving him lovies.

Catty1
07-29-2008, 10:29 PM
Lara...please give him cuddles and lots of kisses for me...I love that boy, and I've never met him. :love:

Moesha
07-29-2008, 10:31 PM
The same goes for me too!

jenluckenbach
07-30-2008, 05:19 AM
{{{{{{{{Tiger}}}}}}}} We are all saddened by this update.

As for Shilo, the clavamox is done and the lymph nodes are still big. On to the next step......prednisone.........and report back to the vet in a week.

kittykatharine
07-30-2008, 06:27 PM
I'll go update my thread - sorry guys - life has become so very busy, I have been having difficulty keeping up with everything. My boyfriend is applying to 24 medical schools and I have been deemed the proof reader for all of the application essays. Sydney is doing great. She is eating and drinking normally, acts in high spirits, and is running around like normal. I haven't had any problems with her (*knock on wood). It has felt like my Sydney is back. I am keeping up with her medicine and checking in with her vet regularly. It is so funny, she has accepted our "pill time", and she takes her pills like such a good little girl. As for fundraising - my parents have been so wonderful in letting me live with them to save rent money. I also get paid every two weeks, so I put my whole paycheck towards her treatment when I get paid. My vet has been flexible with me which has made a big difference. The big expense I am a little worried about is for Sydney's week 9 treatment - which is going to be $1000 - chemo tx and her restaging. I am still trying to sell my prom dresses - although no bites yet. I will keep you all updated - Again thanks so much for the support, donations, and care. Sydney and I appreciate it from our heart!:love::love::love: