PDA

View Full Version : Meet Osiris

Anikaca77
07-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Osiris is a 12 week old kitten that came to Shirley's house that was supposed to be turned over to the local SPCA when they were free of the diease that just went through there.

Shirley called me Sunday and said the person that was fostering Osiris wanted him to be with other kittens since he was crying the past night because his brother got adopted that day.

So I talked with my husband about it and said we'd only be able to keep him in the bathroom one night since Athena will be having surgery and then he'll have to spend the rest of the time out with the other guys.

Well my husband was off yesterday and he left Osiris out and the introductions have been going pretty well so far. He's a cutie and so full of energy. I think I forgot what it was like to have one in your home. When I see them at Shirley it's fun to play with them but when you have them in your home you have to teach them the no's and don't do that.

Here are some pictures we took of him yesterday.

I hope no one will be upset since I'm fostering him and haven't taken in Fatty & Pretty Girl yet. I want to find those guys a home as well as Jolene.
I'm trying everything I can think of to get those 2 a great home.

Melissa

cassiesmom
07-29-2008, 02:34 PM
What a CUTIE!! Hello, Osiris!

catmandu
07-29-2008, 04:33 PM
OSIRIS IS AN APT NAME FOR THAT LITTLE CAT OF THE FUURE:love::cool:
HE LOOKS AS THOUGH HES A GRAET LITTLE TUXEDO WITH THE MYSTERIES OF EYGPT IN HIS EYES:love::cool:
HE WILL MAKE SOME FAMILY A WONDEROUS COMPANION.:love::cool: