PDA

View Full Version : The next new moon is Friday

Medusa
07-29-2008, 08:44 AM
at 6:13 AM, EST. Last month was good for me; I got a bonus in my check and I put it to good use. This month I really do need the Law of Abundance to work for me. Vet bills coming up, etc., just like everyone else, though. Good luck, my PT friends! :)

pitc9
07-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Last weekend I did a transport for 2 dogs to Erie and stopped and played the slots for a little while and ended up coming home with double the money I went with! :D

Chica
07-29-2008, 09:54 AM
Do you mean full moon?

Medusa
07-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Do you mean full moon?

No, I mean new moon. Full moon is approximately two weeks from now.

RedHedd
07-29-2008, 01:48 PM
If it's 6:13 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, would that make it 7:13 a.m. EDT? and therefore 4:13 a.m. PDT? Perhaps I did it wrong last month as my finances went WAY in the wrong direction. I had two bank cards hacked into and multiple unexpected bills came up. It was not good for me :(

Medusa
07-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Goodness, I'm sorry to hear that! The Law of Abundance is to make us look forward w/expectancy but it doesn't prevent bad things from happening, obviously. We'll send up some prayers that all will improve for you. Here is a link to determine what time the new moon is in your area.

http://www.almanac.com/astronomy/moon/calendar/index.php

On another note, I had a nice LOA surprise, two, actually. My neighbor across the street brought me dinner on Sunday, totally unexpected. Also, I had a carpet runner installed on my stairway and there was some carpet material left over so the store made a hall runner for me at no charge. He told me that it only took him about 30 seconds to make it and he thought I'd like it. That's what I'm talking about. All good things coming our way....

kitten645
07-31-2008, 03:32 PM
Well it worked for me already!! I get paid weekly and went to get my check today. I opened it and there were TWO checks!! I didn't realize they pay vacation ahead of time!!:p:D I'm so happy...I've been saying "If I could only get ahead ONE paycheck! :(" Now I'm ahead! My vacation next week is a "staycation" so I shouldn't be spending very much at all and will finally at least be even! Thanks Medusa!:D
Claudia

pitc9
08-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Bump!!!

Kirsten
08-01-2008, 03:50 PM
What's this thing with the New Moon? Just curious... :o

Kirsten

Ginger's Mom
08-01-2008, 04:09 PM
If it's 6:13 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, would that make it 7:13 a.m. EDT? and therefore 4:13 a.m. PDT? Perhaps I did it wrong last month as my finances went WAY in the wrong direction. I had two bank cards hacked into and multiple unexpected bills came up. It was not good for me :(

I was thinking the same thing. It was the first time I tried it, and my finances went extremely sour last month. I cannot afford to do it again.

Medusa
08-01-2008, 04:12 PM
I was thinking the same thing. It was the first time I tried it, and my finances went extremely sour last month. I cannot afford to do it again.

Well, as I said, it's to make us look forward w/expectation and anticipation. It certainly doesn't call up bad luck or anything. Not to make light of your situation but it reminds me of the lyrics of a song "Blame it on the moon". I've had my share of unexpected expenses last month, believe me, catastrophes mainly. I'm choosing to focus on the good and I know that something good will come my way. Best wishes, all! :)

Oh, btw, doing it "wrong" per se wouldn't cause any harm. It's merely an exercise in abundance. It can't work against you.

RICHARD
08-01-2008, 04:34 PM
What's this thing with the New Moon? Just curious... :o

Kirsten

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=142982&highlight=abundance

Medusa is the one that brought this to our attention.

I don't have the right words to describe it!:eek:

Kirsten
08-01-2008, 04:37 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=142982&highlight=abundance

Medusa is the one that brought this to our attention.

I don't have the right words to describe it!:eek:

Thanks! :) Sounds interesting!

Kirsten

krazyaboutkatz
08-01-2008, 05:22 PM
I decided to try this again because I can use all the help I can get as far as finances go. Last time I received my stimulus check which I was expecting but I wasn't expecting it until this month.

Scooter's Mom
08-01-2008, 05:42 PM
I will try it again.

Last month I had a credit card give me a ton of credit - it's now my emergency card for if I have to fly back home for any reason, or if the car breaks, or something similar. So I think that qualifies.

Medusa
08-01-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm definitely doing it. Thinking that I may have to spend $600 a month just for one med for Puddy, yeah, I'm writing that LOA check for sure.

jennielynn1970
08-01-2008, 10:51 PM
I'll give almost anything a shot at this point, lol!

slick
08-01-2008, 11:35 PM
In my time zone the New Moon was 3:15am (last night) so I wrote my cheque this morning when I woke up so now it's "wait and see".

Medusa
08-02-2008, 05:21 AM
Just to reiterate: yes, we want to have a sense of expectancy and hope but don't dwell on it. Put the check away somewhere that you'll forget about it and don't talk about it w/anyone. Just put it out of your mind. That's releasing it so that it can do its work. If you hold it to yourself mentally by constantly dwelling on it or talking about it, it won't be released. In order for your ships to come in, you've got to send them out first. :)

Scooter's Mom
08-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Yesterday at work, I went to put change in for a coke. A girl asked what I was going to select and when I told her, "Coke" she pointed at the dispenser and said, "look, one is already there!" So I saved $1.00!

Then later, when I put $.85 into the candy/snack machine for some Doritos, 4 bags fell out!

Today, I came home and had an email that I won a $5 amazon gift card from a little contest I entered. I used it already and bought some mp3 songs. :) (I love music!)

sparks19
08-08-2008, 09:30 PM
I keep forgetting to do the check but since I have been more aware... we have been insanely lucky with money coming in.

We keep getting checks from our insurance company to pay back money that we paid for Hannah that they wouldn't cover at first but have since decided to cover.

I just got a $100 refund the other day.

We got an AMAZING deal on leather furniture.... a couch, chair and ottoman in dark green leather in perfect shape and VERY sturdy for $600

Medusa
08-09-2008, 07:06 AM
And that's what I'm talkin' about! This exercise makes you more aware. Fantastic!

slick
08-09-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm still waiting.....**taps fingers**

Medusa
08-10-2008, 07:43 AM
I'm still waiting.....**taps fingers**

LOL, be patient. Gotta give it a full cycle. I already had one demonstration, so I'm happy!

krazyaboutkatz
08-10-2008, 04:36 PM
I received a message on my answering machine saying that I had won or was a finalist in a sweepstakes that I had entered. I don't remember entering anything like this. The guy said it was for a Lincoln Navigator. He gave me an 800 number to call and I was supposed to ask for a lady. He never once said my name and I would've thought that they would know my name.

I called and just left my phone number without my name. A few days later I received another message from some one else telling me that this lady couldn't get back in touch with me and to call a different 800 number and ask for a different lady. She also said that last time I didn't leave my name so to be sure to do so this time. I called but didn't bother to leave a message this time. I don't want to leave my name.

I feel that this is most likely some kind of a scam. What do you think?

Medusa
08-10-2008, 05:49 PM
I received a message on my answering machine saying that I had won or was a finalist in a sweepstakes that I had entered. I don't remember entering anything like this. The guy said it was for a Lincoln Navigator. He gave me an 800 number to call and I was supposed to ask for a lady. He never once said my name and I would've thought that they would know my name.

I called and just left my phone number without my name. A few days later I received another message from some one else telling me that this lady couldn't get back in touch with me and to call a different 800 number and ask for a different lady. She also said that last time I didn't leave my name so to be sure to do so this time. I called but didn't bother to leave a message this time. I don't want to leave my name.

I feel that this is most likely some kind of a scam. What do you think?

Yep, I think you're right. If you didn't enter, you didn't win. I used to get those calls frequently. Sorry. :(

Medusa
08-11-2008, 01:44 PM
I took Boo and Coco Puff to my local vet for their checkups and all checked out ok. My local vet gave me two bags of Ringers Lactate, two lines and several needles for Puddy's subQ treatments plus a bottle of Clomicalm for my pee cats for free. That normally would've cost me $65. I'd say that the LOA definitely worked, wouldn't you?

krazyaboutkatz
08-11-2008, 03:51 PM
I took Boo and Coco Puff to my local vet for their checkups and all checked out ok. My local vet gave me two bags of Ringers Lactate, two lines and several needles for Puddy's subQ treatments plus a bottle of Clomicalm for my pee cats for free. That normally would've cost me $65. I'd say that the LOA definitely worked, wouldn't you?

That's great. I'm so glad that everything went well. It sounds like you have a great vet too.:)

Scooter's Mom
08-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Yesterday at work, I went to put change in for a coke. A girl asked what I was going to select and when I told her, "Coke" she pointed at the dispenser and said, "look, one is already there!" So I saved $1.00!

Then later, when I put $.85 into the candy/snack machine for some Doritos, 4 bags fell out!

Today, I came home and had an email that I won a $5 amazon gift card from a little contest I entered. I used it already and bought some mp3 songs. :) (I love music!)

Today, we received a check in the mail for an overpayment to one of the dr's from all the medical things I had going on from LAST SEPTEMBER! Woohoo.

slick
08-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Actually, I forgot about this until the thread was bumped up. I'm still tapping my foot and waiting.....

sparks19
08-22-2008, 10:57 PM
And that's what I'm talkin' about! This exercise makes you more aware. Fantastic!

I agree.

Actually I noticed even the last thread about it and forgot to post.

But since I have been aware of it we just seem to keep getting checks, discounts, and breaks everywhere.

thank you for making me more aware about how lucky we are and how much we really are getting back.

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2008, 12:23 AM
This is only the 2nd time that I've done this but this time I haven't noticed anything good happening for me. If anything the last few weeks have been stressful because my cat Starr hasn't been doing well again.:( I'm hoping to turn things around though. Maybe next month I'll catch a break.;)

Medusa
08-23-2008, 07:15 AM
This is only the 2nd time that I've done this but this time I haven't noticed anything good happening for me. If anything the last few weeks have been stressful because my cat Starr hasn't been doing well again.:( I'm hoping to turn things around though. Maybe next month I'll catch a break.;)

I can't deny that this has been a stressful month, especially w/Puddy being so sick, but the LOA isn't a charm to ward off bad luck; it's to make us more aware of moments of grace. If you'll scan back over this thread, you'll see what I mean. I did have extra vet bills this month but I also got a bonus in my check and my vet gave me some free subQ fluids and meds, etc. My neighbor cooked dinner and brought it to me, my girlfriend treated me to dinner out one night, I received an unexpected gift in the mail, all those things add up. I'll bet if you went back over this last month, you would discover moments of grace, too, especially someone as kind as you are. :)