PDA

View Full Version : Mandles

Medusa
07-28-2008, 09:07 AM
Ok, I'm the candle lady but these candles? I'm thinkin' no. What say you, Richard (and everyone)?

http://www.yahoo.com/s/924528

Taz_Zoee
07-28-2008, 09:12 AM
LMAO!! I used to sell candles years ago, and I don't think these would be a big seller.
When I saw the title I thought of man sandals, often referred to as mandals.
You have to admit it is funny! LOL

Medusa
07-28-2008, 09:17 AM
LMAO!! I used to sell candles years ago, and I don't think these would be a big seller.
When I saw the title I thought of man sandals, often referred to as mandals.
You have to admit it is funny! LOL

Funny, yes. Would I want the smell of a urinal deodorizer in my house or the smell of sweat socks? Uh, no. LOL

Taz_Zoee
07-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Funny, yes. Would I want the smell of a urinal deodorizer in my house or the smell of sweat socks? Uh, no. LOL

Oh, I agree! :) They would make good joke gifts, I guess.

Freedom
07-28-2008, 11:50 AM
The bacon / meat flavor one could be a hazard in homes with dogs! :rolleyes:

The leather smell, um, maybe once a decade? That's about it for me!

How funny. Oh, I saw one, "wet dog." I've long said a perfume smell of "wet dog' would be a big hit with the teenagers; many of them go for anything smelly, or bound to irritate the parents, te hee.

lvpets2002
07-28-2008, 12:26 PM
The bacon / meat flavor one could be a hazard in homes with dogs! :rolleyes:

The leather smell, um, maybe once a decade? That's about it for me!

How funny. Oh, I saw one, "wet dog." I've long said a perfume smell of "wet dog' would be a big hit with the teenagers; many of them go for anything smelly, or bound to irritate the parents, te hee.

:p Your guys are Cracking me up.. Good One Freedom :D

jennielynn1970
07-28-2008, 01:41 PM
OMG... those are too funny!! Can't say that I'd want the urinal deoderizer one or Chuck Norris Sweat. EWWWW...

The A-1 BBQ scent or the charcoal might not be bad for picnics and bbqs though, lol.

Actually my favorite scent for the fall/winter from Bath and Body works is FIREWOOD. That's kinda manly, I guess, but it smells great! :p