PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to...

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-26-2008, 05:55 PM
Thank you all for the outpour of support and prayers for my family during this most difficult time. We are keeping strong in our faith and believe that all life has a purpose if even only for a brief moment and the passing is something that we truly cannot understand. We know that one day we will see Sweet Madisyn and we will spend all eternity with her. She is just gone from our view but lives on in the Glorious presence of the Lord. Until we are reunited she will live on in our hearts forever and one day we will be able to hold her close to us but for now we will hold her in our hearts.

Thank you all again, from the Bottom of My Heart.

Karen
07-26-2008, 06:25 PM
You're welcome. You'll still be in our thoughts in the days ahead.

Catty1
07-26-2008, 07:05 PM
{{{{hugs}}}} May God's love comfort you, and your tears soothe you.:love:

Taz_Zoee
07-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Hugs to you and your family, Traci.

Freedom
07-27-2008, 10:08 AM
You are welcome. Continuing prayers for you and your family, and esp. your sister and her hubby, at this time.

finn's mom
07-27-2008, 10:15 AM
:( I didn't even see what was going on until just now...I'm speechless. I can't even imagine, and am beyond comprehension on what your family must be feeling right now. :(

lvpets2002
07-27-2008, 10:25 AM
:love: Tracie good to hear from you.. You & your family are so much still & always in our prayers & hearts.. (((((( Huggss )))))

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-27-2008, 06:30 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for the prayers, again. I saw my sister and BIL today and they looked wonderful, we able to enjoy coming to our home and even talking about Madisyn. I can see that God is comforting them during this time and their hearts are starting to heal. We all know that there are many rough days ahead but we will get through this together. I told her that you all were praying for them and she greatly appreciates it and sends her thanks.

AllAmericanPUP
07-27-2008, 07:19 PM
I too didn't know what happened until now.
I'm so sorry for your siter and BIL.
I can't imagine the pain of losing a child.
You will all be in my thoughts:love: