PDA

View Full Version : PC Decrapifier

critters
07-26-2008, 01:05 PM
I just found this nifty, FREE utility! I've already heard that it tags Picasa, which I LOVE, as crap, but, then, crap is in the eye of the beholder! :D
http://www.pcdecrapifier.com/ Gotta go run it now...

Hellow
07-26-2008, 04:29 PM
You dont have to decrapify linux! :D

critters
07-26-2008, 04:44 PM
*blowing raspberries* Smart aleck!! :D

Hellow
07-27-2008, 10:11 PM
*blowing raspberries* Smart aleck!! :D

Naa, more like a linux ultra-geek lol.

DJFyrewolf36
07-27-2008, 10:27 PM
You don't have to decrapify a white box system with a custom Windows install either :D

But honestly for anyone buying a pre-built PC, this program WORKS! Ive been using it for years to help people de-crapify systems.

K9karen
07-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Naa, more like a linux ultra-geek lol.

My companion is an old geezer linux ultra geek :rolleyes:
He'd sure like you ALOT!
He even helped form a Phila. based linux group before it became popular. Wait til I tell him

Hellow
07-28-2008, 06:21 PM
My companion is an old geezer linux ultra geek :rolleyes:
He'd sure like you ALOT!
He even helped form a Phila. based linux group before it became popular. Wait til I tell him

Hmm, I should look up that Philly based linux group. I myself help assist and develop Ubuntu, I assist people on the official Ubuntu forums, I am a member of the UF Beginners Team, and I helped build the community documentation for Ubuntu. Plus, I have extensive knowledge of bash scripting and I run my own website :D.

G535
07-28-2008, 06:34 PM
I've been using Linux almost from the beginning, before it had a GUI. It was fun back then, a totally new OS that only geeks could use.

Today it's just another OS which anyone can use, for newbies to computers it's even easier than Windows to learn.

Hellow
07-28-2008, 08:16 PM
I've been using Linux almost from the beginning, before it had a GUI. It was fun back then, a totally new OS that only geeks could use.

Today it's just another OS which anyone can use, for newbies to computers it's even easier than Windows to learn.

Terminal is fun :).