PDA

View Full Version : Calvin

RockyRoad
07-26-2008, 08:41 AM
Good morning, Calvin! I must say, I absolutely adore your beautiful blue eyes. You are such a looker! :love: You sound like such a goofy boy, your mom must have endless amounts of fun with you! Especially your bathtub trick.. tee hee! :D Have a "purrfect" day, handesome!

catmandu
07-26-2008, 09:49 AM
CALVIN :D YOU ARE SUCH A FUN CAT AND WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE ACTIVE CAT TOO:D AND WANT TO KEEP YOOUR MEEEOWMIE ON HER TOES.:cool::D
SHE MAY ACT A LITTLE ANGRY, BUT IF YOU WERE A SUPER WELL BEAHVED CAT , SHE WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT YOU.
:D:love::
THE LUCKY SOMETIMES NAWTEE FOUND CATS KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WHY, AS SOMETIMES WE ARE RASCALS TOO.:love:
WE ARE ALL SENDINGG YOU A MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWY TO OUR USUALLY GOOD BUT ONE IN A WHILE NAWTIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY COOL :cool::cool: CALVIN :::cool::

kb2yjx
07-26-2008, 10:20 AM
Calvin!!! How nice of you to provide work for your Mom!!! And it does not appear that she seems to mind getting the toys out from under things for you!!!! Your EYES are so beautiful, and you are one handsome kitty!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

chloesmom
07-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Calvin, you are a true Southern Gentleman, just oozing charm and gentility! :love: I wish you and your Mum many happy years together -- and just keep that love coming! :) Bonjour from Quebec, y'all! :cool:

Logan
07-26-2008, 12:36 PM
I had to look twice to see if you were my Butter! You and he could be father and son or even brothers! Sounds like you are one happy, feisty Siamese boy, Calvin!!! I'm in love! :love:

susanswatlin518
07-26-2008, 01:02 PM
WELL HELLO! YOU LOOK SO COMFORTABLE THERE BY THE WINDOW-SO SERENE! YES-THOSE BLUE EYES ARE CAPTIVATING-I MEAN YOU HAD ME AT MEOW!!!!!!:love::love::love:BEST WISHES!!!!SUSANSWATLIN518

momoffuzzyfaces
07-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Calvin what a charmer you are!!! :love:

Those blue eyes would melt the coldest heart, I'd think!!!
Living with you must be a real hoot! Never boring for sure!!! ;)
Have a fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
07-26-2008, 04:26 PM
What a stunning boy you are Calvin; those baby blues are spectacular, and your creamy, coral colored coat simply yummy!:D I can't imagine how a boy as handsome and goofy and personality packed as you came to be homeless, but thankfully your Mom came to the rescue, scooping you up and delivering you to the most loving and happy of forever homes!:love: And now just look at you, living the good life, all full of yourself; spending your days enjoying the view from your very own deck, planning ambushes on your Mom, playing hide and Mom-go-seek with your toys...what a scamp:p:D You are too cute for you own good Calvin, and your Mom, one lucky lady to have you in her life as her best furbud!:) Congratulations and lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, sweetheart! Hope you and your Mom are enjoying a very happy and fun filled Cat of the Day bash:love: Long and happy life to you, cutie Calvin!

krazyaboutkatz
07-26-2008, 09:17 PM
Calvin, you sure are a very handsome Flame Point.:) You also sound like you have a wonderful personality. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

Logan
07-26-2008, 11:10 PM
I would be remiss if I didn't say you look a bit like Starr, too, Calvin!!! :)