PDA

View Full Version : Marigold's progress

davidpizzica
07-26-2008, 06:12 AM
Despite the rough blow of having Nikki missing, I'm finding some consolation in the progress of Marigold coming out of her shell. When I adopted her she was very shy and nip at anyone who would try to touch her and she would stay by herself and it didn't help her to have Daisy chase her upstairs! Now Marigold comes down and lays beside me on the couch and should I stop petting her, she'll nuzzle me, and no nipping at all! I'm starting to see if she'll pick up the concept of playing with toys!

moosmom
07-26-2008, 08:19 AM
Davidp,

See? I think she finally figured out she's got you all to herself. Smart cat!!!

catmandu
07-26-2008, 09:59 AM
:love:
LOVE WILL FIND A WAY, DAVID AND MANY OF MY DEAR FOUND CAT COMPANIONS WERE VERY SHY AND FRIGHTENED HWEN THEY FIRST CAME TO THE HOTEL WITH ME, AND SO MANY CATS TO ADJUST TO:love::love:
THATS GREAT THAT MARIGOLD IS COMING AROUND, AND DONT GIVE UP ON NIKKI, MY MOOSE ONCE DISPAPEARED FOR TWO MONTHS, BEFORE SUDDENLY THERE HE WAS, AT THE BACK WINDOW.
WE ARE STILL PRAYING FOR NIKKI TO FIND HER WAY HOME.:love::love:
WE KNOW THE WORST PART IS THE NOT KNOWING AND WONDERING WHERE NIKKI COULD BE, AND WHETHER SHES ALL RIGHT.:(:(
THE PET ANGEL SEARCH AND RESCUE SQUAD ON THE JOB, AND THEY AHVE A GRAET TARCK RECORD IN FINDING LOST ONES:love:

davidpizzica
07-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Davidp,

See? I think she finally figured out she's got you all to herself. Smart cat!!!

Donna, I think that was her scheme all along, wait until the competition goes then she moves in!