PDA

View Full Version : Aych too Ooh!?!?!?!

RICHARD
07-24-2008, 08:35 PM
In the last few days I have let my paranoia in owning a cat wreck my life.

------
It all started with Ed's jumping up on my -ahem-his chair.

I started to stroke hos fur and got down to his rear end.

It was wet.

I had to stop and try to remember what he had just done.

Did he just some out of the littler box or sit in a puddle of water next to his bowl?

IT's great fun trying to figure this out-now I watch his every move before he saunters over to the chair.

Cats, never a dull moment.:eek::confused:

catmandu
07-25-2008, 09:50 AM
PROBABLY WATER RICHARD, BUT I WOULD CHECK OUT THE PRICES OF LITTLE BITTY DEPENDS , JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.:rolleyes::p;):confused::eek:

moosmom
07-25-2008, 10:04 AM
WELL?????? What was it??? The litterbox or the puddle near his water dish??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

PICTURE IT...

MooShoo fresh outta the litterbox decides to "cuddle". I lift up the covers so he can do his little dance before he finally settles down on his pillow, on his side of the bed. *sniff, sniff* as I begin to rub his tush (he goes to sleep when I do that) I smell something awful. I leave the rest to your imaginations.

Needless to say, I was up late at night changing my bed, cussing the nekkid little buggar out that he's far too fat to clean himself, and he needs to start exercising. He gave me this look like, "What???"

cassiesmom
07-25-2008, 10:44 AM
WELL?????? What was it??? The litterbox or the puddle near his water dish??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

PICTURE IT...

MooShoo fresh outta the litterbox decides to "cuddle". I lift up the covers so he can do his little dance before he finally settles down on his pillow, on his side of the bed. *sniff, sniff* as I begin to rub his tush (he goes to sleep when I do that) I smell something awful. I leave the rest to your imaginations.

Needless to say, I was up late at night changing my bed, cussing the nekkid little buggar out that he's far too fat to clean himself, and he needs to start exercising. He gave me this look like, "What???"

Moosmom, that's Cassie's litter pan routine! Poop in the pan, run a kitty sprint, then come to me for petting. And she always faces away from me when she does that (the veterinarian told me she is being deferential by giving me her hind end). Nice.