PDA

View Full Version : Tigrrrr-eat!

susanswatlin518
07-24-2008, 07:27 AM
WELL I AM GLAD YOU GOT AWAY FROM THOSE TERRIBLE SISTERS! YOU GOT OVER YOUR FOOD ISSUES-VERY GOOD FOR YOU TIGRRR! SUCH A LOVELY CAT WITH EYES THAT TAKE ONE'S BREATH AWAY. I AM SURE YOU LOOK SWEEY WITH YOU HAD ON THE PILLOW. MY CATS ALWAYS ARE WELCOME THERE AT MY PLACE, BUT RIGHT NOW MOSTLY IT'S MY TUXEDO THAT STAYS LONGER AND SNORES AWAY! HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY TIGRRR. A WELL-DESERVED COTD:confused::confused::):):):):cool::cool:SUSANS WATLIN518

RockyRoad
07-24-2008, 08:17 AM
Tigrrr, I absolutely love your photo, basking in the sun. It is a good thing that you managed to find a home where you were taken care of and your food issues were solved. What a relief! My Bandit sleeps exactly the same way you do at night, and it is indeed adorable. :D Have a wonderful day, Mr. Tigrrr, hopefully full of that Florida sunshine!

mamaducky
07-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Tigrrr, you are just a gorgeous guy -- and I bet you are just wonderful to snuggle with. My Zorro sleeps with his head on my pillow sometimes, too, and I always think that's pretty sweet.

I hope you have a wonderful celebration of your well-deserved Cat of the Day honor -- congratulations!

catmandu
07-24-2008, 09:38 AM
WE ARE SO SORRY :(:(THAT YOUR SISTERS DIDNT LET YOU EAT, YOU SOUND LIKE MY POUNCER ANGEL:love: WHO WAS THE RUNT OF THE LITTER AND WAS SO THIN WHEN I SAW HER IN THE PET STORE.:love:
BUT LIKE YOU TIGRRRR SHE SOON FOUND THAT SHE HAD PLENTY TO EAT , AND FILLED OUT AS YOU HAVE TO BE A GORGEOUS BIG CAT.:D:)
WE KNOW TAHT YOU SHARE WITH YOUR SISTERS THE WAY THAT YOUR ORIGIANL SISTERS NEVER DID:( WITH YOU.
THE ALWAYS HUNGRY FOUND CATS SAY THAT YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME TIGRRR, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A FULL BOWL FOR YOU.
AND THEY SEND A FULL CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW FOR OUR BIGGEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY TIGRRR:love: THE GRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!;)JUST LIKE TONY THE TIGER:D

tatsxxx11
07-24-2008, 10:32 AM
Good morning Tigrrr man!:D Oh, what a beautiful boy you are:) Kudos to the talented photographer who captured you in all of your feline magnificence; what a stunning photo! You surely had a rough beginning sweetheart, but no doubting you are now one hunky, healthy, pampered and much loved puss!:love: I have a "Tigger" too, though I have to admit your Mom's spelling of your name is lots more creative...definitely getting the visual!:cool::p Have a happy and fun filled Cat of the Day celebration with your Mom and fursibs Katie Kitty and Callie! Hope the festivities include lots of fun adventures, yummy treats, and pillow time tonight with Mom! Cuddles and kisses to you and the entire furry crew, precious Tigrrr!:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Tigrrr what a charmer you are!!! :love:

I'm so glad you got away from your mean sisters and into a happy loving home. You certainly deserve the best!!!

Have a fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Don Juan's mom
07-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Hey there, big beautiful boy! You remind me of Don Juan, who is about the same age as you (8.5 years). And that lovely plush coat tells me that you are loved and cared-for. Don Juan and his sister Zerlina (the bikini grrl) send their congratulations. :cool:

Liz

kb2yjx
07-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Glad you are now in a home where you can eat ALL you want!!! You are quite a handsome fellow!!! HAPPY COTD!!!