PDA

View Full Version : How NOT to jump off a dock...

ramanth
07-23-2008, 11:31 PM
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!, awww crap.... :p :o

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/ramanth/faildog.jpg

I have a feeling this is how Chipper would look if he had to vacate a dock. :D

K9karen
07-23-2008, 11:38 PM
:D:D:D The expression is priceless!
I have a feeling I probably HAVE looked like that! :o

Cinder & Smoke
07-24-2008, 01:02 AM
Oh Gosh ... :eek:

I'm afraid poor Bowser comes to mind! :love:

He'd swim like a Happie Phish --- AFTER he got tossed in!

:D

4 Dog Mother
07-24-2008, 08:21 AM
Yes, that is the way Tucker looked the other day when they pulled him off the dock into the water. But there was no way he was going willingly!

pitc9
07-24-2008, 08:51 AM
LMAO!!
That last picture is GREAT! :D

cloverfdx
07-24-2008, 08:52 AM
LOL that is too funny, what a goose :D.

Ginger's Mom
07-24-2008, 09:30 AM
Oh my gosh how cute. :D On the third picture I could hear that cartoon noise where they are pawing at the air going backwards. And then that last picture is priceless. He is gorgeous though. :)

scrain2329
07-24-2008, 02:19 PM
My tummy hurts from laughing so hard. I love the 4th pic.. oh that look. Im sure i get that when i fall of docks too : p

hahahaha
poor baby!

lizbud
07-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Poor baby.:( No one told him he didn't have to dip a toe in the water
before he jumped. :)

Freedom
07-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Priceless! :D:D:D

finn's mom
07-26-2008, 09:25 AM
That happens some times, hahaha. Especially with dogs running full speed and then slamming on the brakes right at the edge. Taking still photos is so much fun during the events, because you see facial expressions and wild and crazy eyes that you probably wouldn't have noticed live or on video. Poor pup, hopefully his next jump was a little more graceful. That looks to be about two feet or so. I think the shortest distance on record is an inch. hahahahah.

Cinder & Smoke
07-26-2008, 10:25 AM
That happens some times, hahaha.
Especially with dogs running full speed and then slamming on the brakes right at the edge.

:D
>snikker<

That "Nawww, not this time" last second balk happens with Zipp & Zopp -
aka Smokey & Cinder - but it's a bit more of a *cluster* when only ONE backs out! :eek:

Since they're connected (about 2 feet apart) with their Y-Thingy, and then
secured with a 20 foot rope lead - when one DOES and one DOESN'T follow the *JUMP* command
to launch off a dock - the results can be *messy* at best!

The one that dove in quickly stops all forward progress no matter how hard s/he tries to swim;
and the non-diver is struggling to hold onto the edge of the dock with all 4 paws. :eek:
And I'm trying to redistribute the rope and free up a hand-paw to give the reluctant one
a firm *PUSH* over the edge. I've used a FOOT more than once! :o

We've been know to draw a crowd at times.
:p

lute
07-26-2008, 11:18 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is too funny!

ramanth
07-26-2008, 02:14 PM
That happens some times, hahaha. Especially with dogs running full speed and then slamming on the brakes right at the edge.

:D Kia has done that before. She's running fult tilt down the dock and the end was wet. She went to stop and slid a good two feet out into open air and hit the water with a WTF!! look. :eek: :o :p :D

Wish I had my camera ready.

elizabethann
07-26-2008, 02:35 PM
Lol!!!!