PDA

View Full Version : Giving Notice to Friends

NicoleLJ
07-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Tonight I had a true friend step up and let me truly know how I am thought of on the forums and groups. The rumors and lies people have chosen to believe and make up. It is really sad that people feel a need to do that. She provide proof by way of parts of other peoples emails, don’t worry no names were ever mentioned. She herself didn’t believe any of it thank goodness. But as a true friend let me know. Here is what she sent me:

- Look, I'm really sorry to have to tell you this but no way can I find a place for the dog Nicole is giving up. When I went for my CGC yesterday, I knew I could come back with a basket full of names and homes...NOT... The minute I explained what I was looking for, people asked questions and I filled them in as best I could....I didn't have to go any further than the name Sheena and people almost attacked me…First off everyone was aware of her and her dog. Seems Sheena is not a SD and neither will Ajax be one. Sheena was supposed to be removed from SD work after lunging and baring teeth at someone in a store, not the first time it would seem. Also, Nicole is well known and the fact remains that her disabilities are non existant. They gave me the name of a woman and told me to google it and I would find Nicole's replica. The whole thing was a game she was playing to get on welfare and they are now apparently trying to get hubby on the same.
All this bothered me a great deal, but it seems they bashed their kids on a steady basis and have lost them, something you forgot to mention. [Nicole - why would I tell him this? Just so you know I was just asking about a place for Luca].
Anyway, I did google the name I was given and did find out what the game was…so I am bowing out of the situation.
Sorry it turned out this way, but you seem to be caught in the middle . Don't even know if you are being honest with me anymore . I hope you weren't just putting me on and you really are unaware that you are being used.
I am just giving you the bare minimum of what I was told (I saw proof of it) so no one was lying. I don't want to go into the real bad details because it's really none of our business I guess.But I wanted you to understand I can't jeopordize myself or my friends for someone like this. Again, sorry about the whole thing. Hope she finds what she is looking for....

The things I found out just plain turned me off. I just finished reading some very disturbing posts that someone mailed me and everything I heard yesterday seems to add up. She is not a vicitim here but rather the attacker. The posts date back to 03-04 and it is very obvious that she has no disabilities, she has been kicked off many SD sites for being caught up in her lies. The abuse and neglect her kids suffered because of the two of them is incomprensible in my world. As for this SD thing, it seems she is looking to have hubby put on disability also, this way hey can be home free.
From the posts I read ,she is downright dangerous. She is vindictive, manipulative and uses forums to get even or cause trouble for others.
Just so you know I am refusing on a legit basis.
And this stalker game she plays has been going on since 02 so I think it's part of a ploy also...she was also told in no uncetain terms she was a troublemaker.
Sad to say but the posts I have in front of me are the most disgusting thing I've read in a long tome...and they are hers, some she was using a name of Isabeau... but I recognized it was her by the white shepherd talk.
Just so you know I'm not bowing out for nothing. I don't think I'll bother mailing Nicole, I really don't care what she thinks.
Take care

You are not the first one to be in the middle believe me, after reading the posts I have here it's inbelievable that someone could make up so much stuff.
Don't worry about the authorities. I was told that the RCMP had posted someone in her town to keep an eye out on her, she is walking into big trouble coming to Ontario. I think she might have "Indian Status", and heard how much stuff they get out here. But they also keep a tight rein on people like her. I think maybe that might have something to do with their running away.
One thing that appalls me is that they aren't taking the kids, leaving them for the system to raise, Probably better from the beatings and neglect they were going through at the hands of Nicole and hubby. Seems the had a nine yr old that was beat enough to require hospital care...go figure...that doesn't fly with me.
Anyway, I really couldn't care less what Nicole thinks or says, don't feel obligated to get involved for my sake. I really don't care if you tell her the reason I am not helping.

This has been going on for 4 years now where all these rumors have been past around. Has anyone ever asked for proof, I sure would like proof that my daughter ended up in the hospital from being beaten. So would my doctor for that matter. These rumors are so sickening and tiresome that I am just as my title says. Bowing out. Not because the rumors are right and I can’t defend myself but because I am tired of always providing proof and more rumors just keep popping up. If you don’t know the facts ask the source. This is to much like high school. So the bullies can now go on to someone else and make rumors about them and keep the forums. For my friends you know how to find me.

Bye the way I am Irish, Jewish and French. Not native, at all/ Some will get the meaning of that. And hubby is not disabled he actually just finished his journeyman status for Welding. Imagine that.
Nicole

sparks19
07-23-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm so sorry you have to deal with these people whose lives are so sad and pathetic that they have nothing better to do than this.

LOL how would they even GET all this info if it were true... are they stalking you? lol

PATHETIC in the first degree.

Catty1
07-24-2008, 12:35 AM
{{{{hugs}}}}

I hope all this crap settles down and you might come back some day.

kt_luvs_kitties
07-24-2008, 01:04 AM
I have NO idea what is going on, but what I do know is that people are always going to be two faced, and lie, and gossip. If I were you I would ignore it, and keep close with my TRUE friends.

Hope you decide to stay. *HUGS* Katie and kitties and Pups

shais_mom
07-24-2008, 09:57 AM
I too, have no idea who did this to you and what happened but I'm sorry.
Please take care.

Alysser
07-24-2008, 10:18 AM
:( Please don't leave, Nicole. You just came back. Take care and come back when you feel ready. I'm sorry this happened to you, I have no idea what truely went on and I'm sorry it did.

sasvermont
07-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Nicole, I have such bad feelings about gossip and hateful comments such as these. I must say that there is usually some reason (not necessarily good reasons) for folks to dream up such nonsense - and I cannot say it's always fair to the people involved. I have not a clue as to the whats and wherefores about your life and family's. I just cannot imagine someone making all of this up .... but would love to give you the benefit of the doubt. Some of the comments by this person and by you , in earlier threads, are so vague that it doesn't make sense to anyone on the outside loop. There always seems to be this mystery involved. Why are they so sure about their facts? Do people sit around and just dream up stuff like this?

Anyway, I think by posting it here, it is adding insult to injury. Just walk away from it if it isn't true. I for one, would never have known about the post you copied and pasted in this thread.

I don't usually get involved in threads like this....the drama is often too much ...and I seldom know what to believe.

All this said, I hope you get things back on track with your friends and that you can take the high road......get on with your life and be happy.

This thread is just tooooo confusing ......

I am sorry for your discomfort.

Sas

carole
07-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Woah, i am totally taken aback by this thread, i have no idea what is going on either, is this from PT or some other forums, honestly some people have nothing better to do than gossip or make up things and make other's lives a misery, just remember you are better than that, and don't give in to them, i am sure none of us here believe this nonsense anyhow, so why not stay, show them that they cannot get to you, and just move on, it certainly must be very upsetting though, HUGS.

Cookiebaker
07-24-2008, 10:24 PM
Wow.

But i am wondering what the good is in this thread? are you trying to clear your name? If they say lies about you, just walk away. They can only get under your skin if you let them. Just go on and be happy in your life...you know who you are, you know what's real in your life, you know what makes you happy and what you live for. Just walk a way, don't look back, and breathe a little deeper knowing that they don't have the power to make you unhappy.

sparks19
07-24-2008, 10:40 PM
yeah it's all well and good to say just walk away....

But when they are claiming she PHYSICALLY ABUSES her children?

honestly would any of you just ignore that?

that is insane.

No way in the world would I just ignore claims that I beat my daughter. that is not something you just ignore.

jennielynn1970
07-24-2008, 10:52 PM
I think unless they've met you in person, and actually know you, then whatever has been said just needs to be taken as such. I, for one, have only ever seen your posts on PT and PMd you a few times, so would never presume to even think such things about you and your family.

The fact that someone(s) actually googled your name, that's kind of creepy.

I hope you just walk away from what they've said. You know yourself and your family and what's gone on.

I'm so sorry that this is happening.

Jessika
07-24-2008, 11:22 PM
By leaving though, its almost like you're letting them win. Obviously not everyone here thinks of you like that. To be honest, I DON'T know you that well to pass any judgement on you either way. Sadly, not everyone is like that and love to jump to conclusions and form coincidences they think are factual. People like that need some immodium for the diarrhea they're spewing from their mouths.

I guess what I'm trying to say though, is not to necessarily ignore them, but by doing things like leaving or making threads about it is giving them attention, which is what they want. People like that LOVE to create waves and watch the ripple effect. They love it. They live for stuff like that, they love seeing their words hurt people, or how their words affect people.

So while I can't say "don't let it get to you!" because making false allegations such as you're beating your daughter to the point of being hospitalized is very extreme and I'm not quite sure I would ignore stuff like that, either, but on the whole, sometimes you just gotta ignore them. If they don't get attention, they have nothing left to "feed" on.

moosmom
07-25-2008, 09:24 AM
:confused::confused::confused:

What Sasvermont said!!!

Kinkyo
07-25-2008, 12:36 PM
I do not know you but running is a sign of guilt in most cases? Where are your children now? Scarey, fishy situation, shame!

caseysmom
07-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Walking away from a situation like that is not a sign of guilt. I totally disagree with that.

JenBKR
07-25-2008, 01:17 PM
Wow Nicole, I don't really know what was going on there but I do know that you have had at least one poster on here harrassing you. I have always found you to be very sweet and helpful. ((((hugs)))) I don't know what's going on here but I hope you will be able to get through it all and stay with us. I don't think that 'running' is a sign of guilt, more like turning the other cheek. Just stick with the people who know the real you and care for you.

shepgirl
07-25-2008, 01:27 PM
There are always 3 sides to every story.

The people hearing and reading things, the people believing those things and in the middle is the truth.

No one googled Nicole's name, she has a website because she bred a dog and she herself posted the name of her website on the internet.
That becomes public knowledge to anyone interested in browsing it.

I too feel that slinking away points to guilt. If someone is innocent of the things posted, why run? Why even care? Our lives don't revolve around the internet, most people browse around to destress from everyday routine.

Something I always heard as I grew up - "Where there's smoke, there's fire".

Daisy and Delilah
07-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Here's another person that's totally confused. Was this all done by people on Pet Talk? If not, why bother posting it?
Nicole, if you need help because of someone on this board, contact Karen or Paul. They can help. Best of luck to you.:(

shais_mom
07-25-2008, 01:51 PM
No one googled Nicole's name,

how do you know that?

Grace
07-25-2008, 02:00 PM
If they say lies about you, just walk away. They can only get under your skin if you let them. Just go on and be happy in your life...you know who you are, you know what's real in your life, you know what makes you happy and what you live for. Just walk a way, don't look back, and breathe a little deeper knowing that they don't have the power to make you unhappy.

I don't know what all is going on here - or was it somewhere else? Whatever. I agree with Cookiebaker - especially the sentence I put in bold.

sparks19
07-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Again I have to disagree...

If someone accuses you of beating your children it's not a matter of just letting them get under your skin. this could cause a lot of legal hassles for the parents, CPS getting involved in a situation that they aren't even needed (which then takes them away from REAL cases of abuse)...

Something like this can very easily and very quickly go from "He said she said" to an investigation with little to NO proof. Happens all the time.

Catty1
07-25-2008, 02:53 PM
The people hearing and reading things, the people believing those things and in the middle is the truth.

Remember the fourth side - the side of the person being attacked.

K9soul
07-25-2008, 03:10 PM
I, for one, hope Nicole can finally walk away from all this no matter what accusations are out there. If some people want to see it as "running" that's their choice. This has all gone on for a long time across multiple forums and I've seen so many weird things go on and be said that it makes my head spin. Part the problem IS that Nicole kept fighting back and trying to disprove things when they came up and it just made it go on and on. It seems to me someone saying she's "running" is just trying to bait her back again. I just hope she has the fortitude to ignore it this time. It's best for everyone for all of this to just STOP. It's not the whole world's business what goes on with Nicole and her enemies. I think it just confused people much more by posting the emails in the OP and gave opportunity yet again for people to question her integrity.

cassiesmom
07-25-2008, 03:45 PM
I too, have no idea who did this to you and what happened but I'm sorry.
Please take care.

That is true for me as well,
Elyse

anna_66
07-25-2008, 05:10 PM
I am very sorry to hear that this is happening to you Nicole.

Not sure why people think it's their right to get into other
peoples business.

Lots of hugs to you.
Anna

Alysser
07-26-2008, 07:01 AM
I do not know you but running is a sign of guilt in most cases? Where are your children now? Scarey, fishy situation, shame!

:rolleyes: Exactly, you don't know Nicole. Guilt is not a sign of running either, I can't believe you're believing this crap even when you don't know her.

shepgirl
07-26-2008, 08:39 PM
how do you know that?

Nicole posted her website herself on a site with puppies for sale. She bred Sheena and has a wesite, anyone is free to google it. Nothing wrong with that.
As for googling the name Nicole you would come up with nothing. You have to have some kind of accomplishment under your belt to make the google press. Be it a singer, a doctor, a writer, whatever.

jennielynn1970
07-26-2008, 09:06 PM
\
As for googling the name Nicole you would come up with nothing. You have to have some kind of accomplishment under your belt to make the google press. Be it a singer, a doctor, a writer, whatever.

No you don't. I can type in Nicole and Sheena, and it brings up a thread about her and Sheena on another site. I just tried it.

You don't need to be accomplished, famous or whatever to come up on a Google search. Heck, I've googled guys I've dated just to make sure they weren't ax murderers.

sparks19
07-26-2008, 09:27 PM
LOL I will admit it....

I googled myself once.

I am no one special. Not famous for anything.

And yet there I was on a webpage that gave me credit for taking VERY AMATEUR pictures for a local hockey game lol.

Ya... you don't have to be famous. if your name is on the web... you will come up in a google search.

shais_mom
07-26-2008, 10:17 PM
LOL I will admit it....

I googled myself once.

I am no one special. Not famous for anything.

And yet there I was on a webpage that gave me credit for taking VERY AMATEUR pictures for a local hockey game lol.

Ya... you don't have to be famous. if your name is on the web... you will come up in a google search.

exactly -
you don't have to be famous or anything -
I've googled myself as well and threads for PT came up.

For Shepgirl to say no one googled Nicole is a pretty vague statement. B/c quite simply - she CAN NOT know that. period.

finn's mom
07-27-2008, 10:27 AM
...If some people want to see it as "running" that's their choice...Part the problem IS that Nicole kept fighting back and trying to disprove things when they came up and it just made it go on and on...I just hope she has the fortitude to ignore it this time...

I agree with this completely. I know it's hard to just walk away, and sometimes it's beneficial to fight back. But, apparently, she's already tried fighting back and it hasn't benefited her. If these things are truly rumors, walking away seems to be the only way for her to finally rid herself of the filth that is a gossip monger (and for any gossip mongers out there, shut your wasteful mouths). If any of it is true, then she has her own self inflicted issues to deal with.

True or not, I just don't get why people spend so much time trying to tarnish someone's name. I say, use that energy for good...join a good cause and try to make this world a better place. If you put out negativity, that's all you're going to ever see in your life.

shepgirl
07-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Just googled myself, my kids, some relatives and some friends, Got nothing. Just googled the name, no info about anything though.

jennielynn1970
07-27-2008, 01:50 PM
It all depends on what you've done, what has been published. If you don't have anything that has been published on line, you aint gonna be there! ;) :p

Grace
07-27-2008, 02:24 PM
Just googled myself, my kids, some relatives and some friends, Got nothing. Just googled the name, no info about anything though.

Go ahead and google your board name. 1080 results, and there you are on the first page!

jennielynn1970
07-27-2008, 02:44 PM
No one googled Nicole's name, she has a website because she bred a dog and she herself posted the name of her website on the internet.
That becomes public knowledge to anyone interested in browsing it.

Apparently you did read the post either, because the reason I mentioned the Googling was based from a statement right in the 1st post:
They gave me the name of a woman and told me to google it and I would find Nicole's replica. The whole thing was a game she was playing to get on welfare and they are now apparently trying to get hubby on the same.
All this bothered me a great deal, but it seems they bashed their kids on a steady basis and have lost them, something you forgot to mention. [Nicole - why would I tell him this? Just so you know I was just asking about a place for Luca].
Anyway, I did google the name I was given and did find out what the game was…so I am bowing out of the situation.

I think you're being extremely negative and condemning about a person you don't even know.

shepgirl
07-27-2008, 08:12 PM
It all depends on what you've done, what has been published. If you don't have anything that has been published on line, you aint gonna be there! ;) :p

This is what I had posted and someone said you could google anyone and find their name...I googled some friends, myself, my kids, relatives etc. Not one name showed up because we don't post anything about ourselves, don't go on multi different forums, don't advertise anything, don't sell anything and keep our lives private.

I do have one family member on that I can google but only because she is in the limelight for accomplishments of kind. This is public relations stuff I guess, since she didn't put it there herself.

shepgirl
07-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Go ahead and google your board name. 1080 results, and there you are on the first page!

Just googled shepgirl and yes, I did find some posts that I posted on this forrum - but everybody has already read them, no biggie. I also found dozens of other shepgirl things, too many to go through, but I guess I,m not the only one sporting that name. Will go back and see if anyone important goes by that name...might boost my ego a bit...

sparks19
07-27-2008, 11:27 PM
This is what I had posted and someone said you could google anyone and find their name...I googled some friends, myself, my kids, relatives etc. Not one name showed up because we don't post anything about ourselves, don't go on multi different forums, don't advertise anything, don't sell anything and keep our lives private.

I do have one family member on that I can google but only because she is in the limelight for accomplishments of kind. This is public relations stuff I guess, since she didn't put it there herself.

Again....

while I am not on the FIRST page :rolleyes:

I took some pictures for my husband and some FRIENDS who planned a big hockey game (an all star game if you will) for their local hockey league. I did the photos with my crappy video camera ... nothing special. But on our little website put on by our FRIEND who made a website for thier hockey team that has a visiting population of less than 50 lol... my name was listed for taking the pictures.

No fame or fortune by any means. I don't advertise anything... I dont' sell anything... I am not in any kind of limelight... yet there I am for my itty bitty little contribution to some FRIENDS in our little town hockey team website lol.

Plus many names will come up under google for a 411 phone number/yellow pages website. You don't have to be special to be in google lol. You might not be on the first page but anyone who is deteremined (like those who are determined to ruin Nicole... as pathetic as they are) to find out info on someone is going to look past the first page ;)

Why are you so invested in this.

to be honest you are starting to make me question whether or not YOU are the one making these accusations on Nicole since you are CERTAIN that no one just googled her and it's all because she bred her dog and has a website... either that or you know the person who IS making these accusations anda re trying to defend them and trying to make them look like LESS of a STALKER ;)

shais_mom
07-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Again....

while I am not on the FIRST page :rolleyes:

I took some pictures for my husband and some FRIENDS who planned a big hockey game (an all star game if you will) for their local hockey league. I did the photos with my crappy video camera ... nothing special. But on our little website put on by our FRIEND who made a website for thier hockey team that has a visiting population of less than 50 lol... my name was listed for taking the pictures.

No fame or fortune by any means. I don't advertise anything... I dont' sell anything... I am not in any kind of limelight... yet there I am for my itty bitty little contribution to some FRIENDS in our little town hockey team website lol.

Plus many names will come up under google for a 411 phone number/yellow pages website. You don't have to be special to be in google lol. You might not be on the first page but anyone who is deteremined (like those who are determined to ruin Nicole... as pathetic as they are) to find out info on someone is going to look past the first page ;)

Why are you so invested in this.

to be honest you are starting to make me question whether or not YOU are the one making these accusations on Nicole since you are CERTAIN that no one just googled her and it's all because she bred her dog and has a website... either that or you know the person who IS making these accusations anda re trying to defend them and trying to make them look like LESS of a STALKER ;)

well said.
well said.
well said.
Did I say well said?!
I have wondered this for awhile. Why Shepgirl seems to always think the worst of Nicole yet she accused ME of making fun of people with mental illness when I did no such thing.
Why does she keep arguing? And sparks I have thought the SAME thing... (bold-red)

jackie
07-28-2008, 12:48 AM
well said.
well said.
well said.
Did I say well said?!
I have wondered this for awhile. Why Shepgirl seems to always think the worst of Nicole yet she accused ME of making fun of people with mental illness when I did no such thing.
Why does she keep arguing? And sparks I have thought the SAME thing... (bold-red)

Shepgirl thinks the worst of most people from what I have read from her posts.

Nicole, don't sweat the small stuff, and take a good look at who your friends are.

JenBKR
07-28-2008, 08:20 AM
Nicole posted her website herself on a site with puppies for sale. She bred Sheena and has a wesite, anyone is free to google it. Nothing wrong with that.

WOW I must be quite accomplished, since a distant relative of mine has done lots of research and made a quite extensive family tree online with my name on it! :rolleyes:

You can't be serious - do you really think that if you live a private life you won't be on the internet anywhere? Trust me honey, there are so many ways. When you google your name, you may have to go further than the first page to actually find yourself.

sparks19
07-28-2008, 12:45 PM
WOW I must be quite accomplished, since a distant relative of mine has done lots of research and made a quite extensive family tree online with my name on it! :rolleyes:

You can't be serious - do you really think that if you live a private life you won't be on the internet anywhere? Trust me honey, there are so many ways. When you google your name, you may have to go further than the first page to actually find yourself.

Well of course :)

You are FAMOUS. After all you ARE on google lol :D

JenBKR
07-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Well of course :)

You are FAMOUS. After all you ARE on google lol :D

Then shouldn't I have more money?? Might have to ask for a raise :D

Emeraldgreen
07-28-2008, 06:16 PM

Your name can also pop up if you've been mentioned in an obituary as family of the deceased, or if you've ever written a letter to the editor of a newspaper or if someone has created a geneology page, your name is probably on a list of a family tree that someone has made. Someone I don't even know made a tree of my family name that dates back to the 16th century in England and both my brother and I are on it and his kids. We don't even know this lady and have never communicated with her. Sometimes it takes lots of searching but it's likely you're out there somewhere in cyberspace. It's possible that you're not but most people are in some form or another.

carole
07-28-2008, 06:46 PM
gosh you guy's would make great detectives lol, i never even thought about shepgirl doing that, maybe she did maybe she didn't,we shall never really know, whatever it all seems a bit over the top to me, and plain NASTY.:(I am referring to what has been said about nicole)

Cataholic
07-29-2008, 11:55 AM
I am 42 years old, work full time, I have a child that I care for full time, 6 cats, trying to lose some 'baby' weight (hold the laughter, please), and cannot find the ENERGY to be so invested in someone else's life.

Why? Why? WHY? would someone care so much, Nicole, unless THEY had some underlying issue? Even if you are the world's biggest liar (and I am in no way suggesting this) WHY would someone care unless THEY have some issue? Can't you take YOU out of the equation and see that it isn't about YOU, it is about THEM?

If someone is happy with their life, their achievements, their family, etc., don't you notice how little time they spend bringing others down? It is only when someone is so disgusted with themselves that they need to spend time bringing others down. It takes the focus off of them.

Anyone over the age of, say, 14 or so, that plays in this drama time and again needs to spend some time on someone's couch. If that description fits you- spend some time trying to figure out why you need to play along, rather than let it roll off your back. You can't ever change another's character/conduct. You can only change your reaction to it.

Shepgirl, seriously, you have children? This suggests to me you have some age under your belt? WHY would you be like this to someone that seems to be a total stranger? Where do you find the energy? The desire? As someone else asked, why are you so heavily invested in this? It would be one thing if you were defending Nicole...but, to attack her? What gives with that? I shudder to think that your children might be teenagers...and be taken apart by their own "friends". Is this what you teach in your home?

moosmom
07-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Amen Johanna!!!

caseysmom
07-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Everyone who is saying what is shepgirls interest I believe are on to something, where there is smoke there is fire.

sparks19
07-29-2008, 01:03 PM
Everyone who is saying what is shepgirls interest I believe are on to something, where there is smoke there is fire.

Agreed.

And she hasn't posted in this thread since her possible involvement was mentioned

INTERESTING

Karen
07-29-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm closing this thread, as enough has been said.