PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Bailey

Barbiecat1
07-23-2008, 05:49 AM
You're right, you are gorgeous! Watch that spot in your left eye; make sure it is just a birthmark and not an illness, ok?

Pawsitive Thinking
07-23-2008, 06:16 AM
Stunning scenery and an even more stunning pusscat!!!

Pam
07-23-2008, 06:32 AM
What a dazzling picture! Beautiful kitty - beautiful background! I would love to be walking through town and come upon you and your mommy having a nice little stroll. I bet you surely draw a crowd! Congratulations to you Ms. Bailey - our Cat of the Day! ;)

gardenmimine
07-23-2008, 06:35 AM
A calico sweetheart she is!
Happy COTD Ms, seeing you reminded me of my dear Buttle, a queen calico herself, who left us for the Rainbow Bridge at the age of 18 six years ago.

You are a precious kitty!

Medusa
07-23-2008, 06:39 AM
Who can resist a calico? Not I, that's for sure, and you are a beauty, Ms. Bailey. Happy COTD to you! :)

RockyRoad
07-23-2008, 08:16 AM
Hello, beautiful Ms. Bailey! What a gorgeous calico girl you are! I always wanted a calico.. would you mind if I stopped by and borrowed you? Just for a few days? :D And might I say, you have exquisite taste - tuna fish is indeed excellent. You must have so much fun walking around with your human, I can imagine how many people must marvel at how great you look! Have a great day, "Queen Bailey!"

Catty1
07-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Ms Bailey, the most beautiful Queen ever!

Happy COTD, gorgeous girl. I wish I could reach through the screen and cuddle you!

As someone else mentioned, I hope the vet has said that the lovely brown fleck in your eye is just part of your beauty, and nothing more.:love:

DrNiblik
07-23-2008, 11:35 AM
What a pretty kitty you are!! I love calico cats! They're almost like snowflkaes in their markings!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-23-2008, 12:50 PM
Ms. Bailey what a lovely girl you are!!! :love:

You make the mountains behind your picture even prettier!!! :)
I love your close up picture too!!! What a sweet face!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

mamaducky
07-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Ms. Bailey, you are just a beautiful girl! Your coloring is lovely, and you have the sweetest little face! I just want to kiss your nose! :love::love:

The Queen Calico who lives here, Miss Meg, sends her best regards and congratulations on your having been chosen as Cat of the Day!

Tell Mom that some extra tuna fish is DEFINITELY in order today in celebration!

kb2yjx
07-23-2008, 01:56 PM
I am thrilled that you get out on the leash!! I bet you are the talk of the town!! Ditto about the spot on your eye. HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!!

nancys
07-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Miss Bailey - I hope you are enjoying your day as COTD! I noticed the spot in Miss Bailey's :)left eye too, but isn't it just a reflection?

susanswatlin518
07-23-2008, 03:19 PM
HEY SUGAR-WHAT'S UP MS BAILEY? SSOOOOPRETTY! I THINK EVERY GIRL IS A PRINCESS AND YOU ARE A BEAUTY. I TRIED THE LEASH WITH MY TWO CATS WITHOUT TOO MUCH APPROVALFROM THEM! MAYBE IF I AM BRINGING THEM TO THEIR VET IN A CARRIER I MIGHT PUT THE LEASH ON TO HAVE ANOTHER WAY TO HOLD ON IN CASE THEY HAPPEN TO GET A HEAD THROUGH THE OPENING! THE SCENERY IS GREAT TOO IN THIS PICTURE OF YOU. MS BAILEY! SHORTHAIRS ARE SPECIAL AND I KNOW THAT. ENJOY YOURSELF DEAR!:love::love::love::love:..SUSANSWATLIN518

Bari_d
07-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Gotta love calico girls...you are a beauty, Ms Bailey...a purrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride (http://cathappy.com)

catmandu
07-23-2008, 03:53 PM
YOU ARE ONE SWEET HEART OF A CALICO CAT :cool::D MS BAILEY , OUR GOOD LORD HAD HIS PAINT BRUSH OUT ON THE DAY THAT YOU WERE BORN.:cool::love:
AND MY CATS ALL WISHED THAT THEY COULD GO ON WALKS WITH THIER PAWPA THE WAY YOU DO WITH YOUR MEEOWMIE, AND VISIT THE NEIGHBORHOOD TOO :cool::D ONCE IN A WHILE TUBSTER PANTHER WALKS ME TO THE END OF THE STREET , BEFORE GOING TO THE TUBSTER CHAIR.
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A COLORFUL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :cool::D TO YOUR BLENDED COLORFULLEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY MS BAILEY :love::love:

tatsxxx11
07-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Greetings to you beautiful Ms. Bailey!:) What a wonderful way to end the day, seeing your lovely face before me, reading all about your wonderful, love filled life!:) It's hard to imagine "Her Majesty" small and skinny!:D You're a head turner for sure, sweet baby girl, and no doubt you're the center of attention when you and your Mom stroll through the neighborhood! Just wondering...being the "queen" that you are, one might assume that tuna would be on the menu each and every day!:p:D Hopefully today, as you celebrate your much deserved Cat of the Day kudos, it's all about tuna, love and kisses, and more tuna, for Her Majesty!:love: Congratulations and all my love to you on your BIG day on center stage, beautiful Ms. Bailey!:)

cassiesmom
07-23-2008, 09:08 PM
Queen Ms. Bailey, I bow to your royalty! You are gorgeous! I'd love to meet up with you on your walks about town. Happy Cat of the Day!

krazyaboutkatz
07-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Miss Bailey, you're absolutely gorgeous.:) I too have always wanted a calico and maybe some day I'll own one or she will own me. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D