PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely Adorable Ashley

mamaducky
07-22-2008, 04:41 AM
My goodness, but you are a beautiful girl -- look at those gorgeous blue eyes!
You sound like an absolute sweetheart with all your friendly and loving ways.

Congratulations on Cat of the Day, Ashley honey! Maybe your humans can fill the bathroom sink with "designer water" in celebration! :)

Big hugs and neck scratches for you!
:love::love::love::love:

Pawsitive Thinking
07-22-2008, 06:08 AM
You are a stunner!

Medusa
07-22-2008, 07:13 AM
Ashley, I always love it when someone who isn't a cat person can be so easily trained. Good job, girl! Sounds like you have the perfect life together, Blue Eyes. You most certainly deserve your title as COTD. :)

catmandu
07-22-2008, 09:41 AM
:cool:THATS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL THAT ASHLEY JUST WALKED INTO YOUR YARD, AND INTO YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT,:cool::love: SHE OBVIOUSLY KNEW THAT SHE HAD A JOB TO DO, TO TRAIN YOU INTO BECOMING A CAT LOVER:love::D
SHE IS SO BEAUTIUIFUL , SHE LOOKS A LOT LIKE MY ALMOND ROCCA ANGEL, AND ITS A GRAET BENEFIT TO HAVE A LOVING COMPANION WHOSSO GORGEOUS, AND A PLEASURE TO SEE:love::)
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW FOR OUR MOST RESOUCEFUL AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY AWESOME ASHLEY:love::cool::D

susanswatlin518
07-22-2008, 11:06 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:WHAT A PRETTY GIRL! THOSE BLUE EYES ARE SOMETHING ELSE TOO. I HAVE BEEN TO TEXAS WHILE IN THE AIR FORCE BACK IN '79 AND I NEVER SAW SUCH AN ANGEL! YOU ARE A GREAT CHOICE FOR CAT OF THE DAY! HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE ALAMO OR TOWER OF THE AMERICAS? HA HA VERY BEAUTIFUL STATE WITH A BEAUTY OF A CAT:love::love::rolleyes:

tiffany5000
07-22-2008, 11:11 AM
Ashley has quite the gaze! I am glad that she found her way over to you.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Ashley you are gorgeous!!! :love:

No wonder you made your human discover he/she was a cat person deep down!!! No one could resist your sweet face!!!
I hope you are having a great day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

KRistin420548
07-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Okay, this is a bit odd, but I also live in Texas, and a cat that looks and acts just like her showed up on our porch about 4 months ago.

Has your Ashley gone missing?

Please send me a message if so!

Thank you!

Kristin

tatsxxx11
07-22-2008, 05:03 PM
Yes beautiful Ashley, your guardian certainly is one lucky lady, having been selected by you to be her one and only forever Mom!:love: And it's not surprising to hear how handily you won over her heart, Ashley:) Yep, those sparkling baby blues, who could resist!:) From day one of your seamless transition it was though you and she were meant to be, reunited soul mates from another life perhaps, or mere serendipity?;) Either way, it's one heavenly match, and I'm so happy for you and your Mom that you found your way to one another!:love: Congratulations on being crowned our extra special, most deserving Cat of the Day, sweetheart! I hope you and your Mom are both enjoying a very happy day of celebration!:) Much love to you, beautiful Ashley girl!:love:

kb2yjx
07-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Who could resist those Baby Blues?!!??! HAPPY COTD!!!

Emeraldgreen
07-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Oh my! Your peepers are soooooooo beautiful. :) You are positively gorgeous miss Ashley!

krazyaboutkatz
07-22-2008, 09:18 PM
Ashley sure is gorgeous and I'm glad that she sound such a wonderful loving forever home.:) I know that I couldn't resist her beautiful blue eyes and I have my Pearl who looks a lot like Ashley to prove it.;) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

karlyb
07-22-2008, 11:54 PM
What beautiful blue eyes you have Ashley! I love to read how people who didn't care for cats turn into cat lovers. Good job Ashley! You are a great COTD, Ashley, and I hope you have many more years of good health and happiness with your loving family.