PDA

View Full Version : Rachael Ray has a dog food

IRescue452
07-21-2008, 05:36 PM
This one takes the cake for worse dog food brands. To think that I saw it at walmart :rolleyes:. Rachael Ray dog food, complete with byproducts, corn syrup, and that questionable tv personality who couldn't cook mac and cheese without major help from tv magic. I found it so funny that she once admitted behind the scenes that one of the recipes tasted horrible. I hope nobody falls for the dog food.

Edit: I know most of you like Rachael Ray, I do too, as a person; but c'mon, what kind of person can be talked into endorsing just anything?

FurkidsMom
07-21-2008, 06:59 PM
She's a little too perky for my tastes but I know lots of people like her. And I agree w/you on the dog food. She's not really a chef and has gotten spread a bit thin on the endorsements.

lute
07-22-2008, 12:18 PM
I saw that at Wal-Mart a couple weeks ago too. It's sickening. I too hope no one falls for this crap.

elizabethann
07-22-2008, 12:22 PM
I loved Rachel Ray before she became huge. I loved her show, $40 a Day (I think it was called that - getting old - don't remember). She showed how you can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner for $40 per day and she traveled all over the world to prove it. She even came to NH.

It's a shame her dog food ingredients aren't that great. Perhaps the money has gone to her head?

Sighthounds4me
07-22-2008, 02:16 PM
I find that RR annoys the ever-loving H out of me. But this dog food is, as already said, crap.

I'll stick to what I am feeding now...

Suki Wingy
07-22-2008, 03:54 PM
I never liked her, from $40 a Day. I hated that show, $40 a day? Try $10 and maybe I'd watch.

AllAmericanPUP
07-22-2008, 11:52 PM
her dog food definately sucks! and sooo over priced for a bag of garbage