PDA

View Full Version : iPhone anyone?

binka_nugget
07-21-2008, 02:56 PM
A pointless thread but I'm SO excited LOL :D :D :D The store just called me to let me know I can pick up my iPhone today. Yippee!

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/images/13516_large.jpg

Does anyone else have an iPhone? Like it?

CountryWolf07
07-21-2008, 03:05 PM
My boyfriend has a iTouch instead of iPhone; I think they are pretty much the same thing, same features, except it's not a phone. He loves it, though - he uses it to watch movies on it on long plane rides when he has to travel for work..

Randi
07-21-2008, 03:36 PM
I don't have one, but I'm sure you'll love it! :) You can see a guided tour here: http://www.apple.com/iphone/guidedtour/

Pam
07-21-2008, 03:46 PM
My son had the first version and has just upgraded to the new one. His wife also got one on the family plan. My daughter and son-in-law each just got theirs on the family plan too.

I doubt I would ever be able to figure out everything that you can do with it. :p

RockyRoad
07-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Oooh, lucky! I wanted one since the day they came out. I have the iPod Touch, and I love watching movies on it. Would be nice to have everything combined into one small item: phone, tv, internet, music, calendar, etc.

Hellow
07-21-2008, 07:24 PM
This guy who runs a video stream from his office about his technical life called Chris Pirillo owns one. Remember to buy apps and games for it that take advantage of the accelerometer in the iPhone, i hear it is very fun to play with. Especially remember to but this game called Super Monkey Ball, i hear it is very fun.

Jessika
07-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Well, some huge advantages are that lots of sites and programs are coming out with apps specifically for the iPhone, such as myspace, facebook, etc...

Personally, I have a dislike for all apple products... Never used one I like... they definitely look pretty but eh idk. That's just my opinion, though; I'll never buy one or own one.

ilovemypup
07-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Congratz!

My brother got the new one..so he gave my mom his old one. Omg, they are so cool! Lol! Lurve it!

Suki Wingy
07-22-2008, 04:37 PM
I don't even have a phone. :o

binka_nugget
07-22-2008, 05:53 PM
I have it now.. :love: I think it's wrong to love a phone so much. *tears* :p

*LabLoverKEB*
07-22-2008, 06:24 PM
How exciting, Ashley!!! I know a few people who have one... I want one, too! They are the coolest things ever! Have fun with yours!;)

BitsyNaceyDog
07-22-2008, 08:00 PM
My husband has a first generation one and it's great. I'm hoping he'll upgrade to a new one so I can have his old one.