PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with the 'Formatting Features'?? ~ Crisis Resolved!

Cinder & Smoke
07-21-2008, 08:42 AM
What's Wrong ??For the last two days none of the posting "Formatting Features' have been working.I can't highlight and then *click* on the Bolt, Italic, Font, Color, etc ...when I click on the feature, nuffin happens. :(Even trying to add an extra vertical space with a CR/Enter is ignored.Here's the 'result' of a previous post:W:)W!SEVEN *flames* on your Frosty Pawz?You'll have to *lick fast* affore it melts!Have yourself a Merrie, MerrieBirfday,*Princess Sierra*!
That "stuff" is not what I normally see after formatting a post.Whas's Hapnin??
EDIT: ... :eek: ... What I GOT is **NOT** what I typed!

EDIT @ 11:38 am >>>

Crisis Resolved with a Complete Shut-Down and restart.
:rolleyes:

Karen
07-21-2008, 09:10 AM
hmmm, it works for me ... - maybe something is up with your browser?

Randi
07-21-2008, 09:12 AM
What a nuisance, Phred. :( I tried a couple and they work on my machine - I'm using Safari as a browser, but also have Firefox. What are you using? I hope Karen or Paul can enlighten you about what could be wrong. :)

Do you get a msg. window looking something like this?

Cinder & Smoke
07-21-2008, 10:09 AM
Here's an attempt at a Screen Shot 'attachment' ...Thanks, MicroCRAP!... Saved a "screen shot" as a .CLP 'clipboard viewer file' ... which MicroCRAPcan't do anything with.... Randi - NO, your screen shot is what I 'normally see' when posting.... Dunno how to trick MicroCRAP into posting what I'm seeing now.... :mad:

Cinder & Smoke
07-21-2008, 10:34 AM
Fresh Attempt ...

I shut down the Puter completely ...
... Restarting with a 'fresh' Internet Explorer v. 6.0 browser window open

I wonder what we'll see ... :confused:

:eek:

Gud GRIEF, Charlie Brown!

Are we back to 'normal' again??
At least I can skip a line
when I want to!

BOLD ?
Itallic ??

COLOR???

Oh, the JOYS of 'puting!
:rolleyes:

Randi
07-21-2008, 10:48 AM
Great to see see it's working again! We don't want to see any more of your mish mash posts. ;) Yes, it often works to shut down and reboot - still you ought to look in to another browser - perhaps a whole new puter. Try a Mac next time! :D