PDA

View Full Version : Please PT prayers for Nikki!

davidpizzica
07-20-2008, 06:07 PM
Since last evening Nikki has been lost. I've looked EVERYWHERE for her in the house at least three times in her favorite spots. I've even looked outside in the yard and still no results. I don't know what I'd do without her!

ilovemypup
07-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Oh my, I am so sorry! Best wishes and thoughts that you find her!!

Karen
07-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Since last evening Nikki has been lost. I've looked EVERYWHERE for her in the house at least three times in her favorite spots. I've even looked outside in the yard and still no results. I don't know what I'd do without her!

Have you asked around the neighborhood? I'm remembering how Zazou was trapped in someone's garage, and especially as people may have been away over the weekend, if she got out, she may have inadvertently gotten shut in somewhere ...

Daisy and Delilah
07-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out for you, David!!! Come home Nikki!!:(

chocolatepuppy
07-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Prayers for Nikki headed your way David.

Medusa
07-20-2008, 07:08 PM
We'll send up prayers immediately for Nikki's return.....

jennielynn1970
07-20-2008, 09:11 PM
I hope that you can find Nikki.

Is there a window she could have gotten out of??

Do you have any idea how she would have gotten out of the house?

I hope she's just hiding someone in the house, and not lost outside.

boomersooner
07-20-2008, 10:13 PM
Have you asked around the neighborhood? I'm remembering how Zazou was trapped in someone's garage, and especially as people may have been away over the weekend, if she got out, she may have inadvertently gotten shut in somewhere ...

Same thing happened to a neighbor's cat.....trapped under the garage of the next door neighbors, surviving quite well on bugs and condensation from the washing machine above.

I would definately ask everyone in the neighborhood to keep an ear out!! Good luck in finding her!

Daisy and Delilah
07-21-2008, 12:13 PM
Please tell us that Nikki has returned. Any news, David? :(

pitc9
07-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Prayers sent that she's found soon!!!

{{{hugs}}}

davidpizzica
07-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Please tell us that Nikki has returned. Any news, David? :(

No, not yet Terry. She's not in the house and the rescue group I volunteer with set a humane trap for her. Even Daisy is doing HER part by watching out of the kitchen window looking for Nikki. Daisy misses her, too. I guess I said "What else can happen" too many times!

Daisy and Delilah
07-21-2008, 02:34 PM
I hate to say it, David, but that's what I was thinking. How much more can you endure? I'm so sorry she hasn't retunred yet. I know you're worried sick. I'm joining in with you and Daisy and praying that Nikki shows up today. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Medusa
07-21-2008, 02:49 PM
Keep the faith, David. We haven't given up here. :)

jennielynn1970
07-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Have you had the horrible thunder and lightening storms going through the past few days that we've had over here?? Maybe they have her really scared.

Have you checked all the shelters, posted signs/her picture around your neighborhood?

I'll keep you and Nikki in my thoughts. I hope she comes home soon!