PDA

View Full Version : My Blessings Jar

Medusa
07-20-2008, 11:46 AM
I've been picking up tidbits here and there about feng shui and how placement of objects makes a difference in the flow of energy in your home and your life. Several years ago a friend gave me a silver box w/a red star and the word "Wishes" on it. In it I put pieces of paper w/my written wishes on them and place the box in the appropriate corner of my house, according to feng shui principles, and today I decided to review the contents and see how many of them came true. I also have a jar that I found at Goodwill w/the word "Blessings" (my favorite word) on it and I placed it accordingly as well and reviewed its contents, too. I had written 11 wishes, not just for myself but for others, too. Seven of them have come to pass and I have no doubt that the others will, too, but they're more complicated so it's obviously going to take a little more time. This is a wonderful way to release your cares and worries to God/dess and get ready for the good to flow into your life. Just thought I'd share that w/you all since the Law of Abundance has been good to us. :)