PDA

View Full Version : Police Raid Puppy Mill in Pennsylvania

Pam
07-20-2008, 08:30 AM
This was on the local news the other day. Oh if only this could be the start of a widespread effort to stamp out these horrid people. :mad: At the end of the piece they report that the puppy mill law is languishing in the state legislature. WHY?????
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6273788

Freedom
07-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Prayers for those dear dogs, that they know health and love and find true furever homes.

moosmom
07-20-2008, 09:30 AM
I'm not at all surprized. There are MANY puppy mills in Amish country.

Suki Wingy
07-20-2008, 09:57 AM
He tried to sell a three week old puppy. :eek: :(

jennielynn1970
07-20-2008, 10:28 AM
I'm not at all surprized. There are MANY puppy mills in Amish country.

I was just going to say that. Between the Amish and the Mennonite, there are tons of puppy mills/farms in our state. Sad, but true.

jennielynn1970
07-20-2008, 10:30 AM
He tried to sell a three week old puppy. :eek: :(

Not tried, he did.

How did that officer deal with having a puppy that young, and the fact that it died.

I wonder what her feelings on that were. It didn't say whether they even took it to the vet. :confused:

chocolatepuppy
07-20-2008, 12:51 PM
That makes me just sick!!!:mad:Thank God people are starting to take a look at what's going on in these puppy mills! It's great that these things make the news, to open a few more eyes.

4 Dog Mother
07-21-2008, 09:27 AM
How disgusting! I know most of these people see these dogs like any other farm pets but even cows or chickens or whatever should not be treated so poorly. And to think that they sell the puppies for huge amounts of money!!! You know that they obviously could take better care of the other dogs if they wanted. I don't know a lot about the Amish except they don't want all the modern convenionces we have today (electricity etc.) but I thought they were also a very religious group also. I have trouble seeing ANYONE treating ANY animal like this and saying they belive in anything!

pitc9
07-21-2008, 09:31 AM
OH how HORRIBLE!:mad:

Prayers for all those dogs and puppies.

:(