PDA

View Full Version : Unlucky Fister, or... bad meowmie!

Randi
07-19-2008, 12:47 PM
Fister has enjoyed his little outings in the yard almost every morning for the past few weeks, but the other day, I was in a hurry to get him up, as I was going out to a meeting. I saw him go in and run up the staircase, so when I came up, I closed the kitchn door, got my things and left.

When I got home 1,5 hours later - going in the front door, I thought it was odd that he didn’t come to greet me as usual, so I looked for him everywhere, but could not find him! Suddenly, I heard a pityful miaw! I went to the kitchen and the miawing was louder, so I opened the door. There he sat, in front of the neighbors door and had just made a big poo! Poor Fister couldn’t hold it any longer. He was civilised enough not to do it on my door mat, and the neighbor didn’t have one.

Fister was happy to be let in and was back to his normal self in a matter of minutes. :)

Then, this morning he was down again and I try to keep an eye on him from the window, but as I came out to the kitchen, I heard a lot of noise from the birds and saw Fister come racing towards the door, with two black birds chasing him. He was up like a rocket! :D The birds have a nest with little ones in it, but Fister can’t get to them. :)

So what is a poor bored cat to do - except accepting lots of cuddles from his mom.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Poor Fister! When you gotta go, you gotta go. If you don't go when you gotta go, when you go to go you may find out you've already gone!!! ;)

I hope you are getting lots of cuddles and luvins to make up for your misfortune!!! Kissies from me!!! :love::love::love::D

catmandu
07-19-2008, 03:13 PM
EVERYONE HAS ACCIDENTS RANDI. AND AT LEAST FISTER MEEOWED WHERE IT WAS, BEFORE YOU GOT IN TROUBLE WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR!!:cool:
WHAT HAPPENS SOMETIMES IS THAT THE ENGINEER CATS WILL THROW LITTER OUT OF THE BOX ONTO THE FLOOR, AND THE CATS WILL MAKE A MESS ON IT, ESPECIALLY THE OLDER CATS.
BUT THATS EASY TO CLEAN UP, AND WITH CATS, YOU HAVE TO EXPECT AN ACCIDENT OR TWO.:eek::eek::eek:

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Oh my poor Fister....., did your human lock you out??? Don't worry about the poo on your neighbour's door; at least they know they have a gorgeous orange cat next door:). I hope your human said "sorry" to you:rolleyes: ??

Headbumpies from
MAYA:)

Cinder & Smoke
07-19-2008, 03:45 PM
When I got home 1,5 hours later ... I heard a pityful miaw!
There he sat, in front of the neighbor's door ...

I heard a lot of noise from the birds and saw Fister come racing towards the door,
with two black birds chasing him. He was up like a rocket! :D

Hey Fis ~

1) DON'T miss da Last Bus! ... When da Conductor calls - best to COME!

2) Don't mess wiffa Burdz! --- Years ago we had a kupple Killdeer Burdz nestin onna driveway.
Talk about a *temper* - they'd "Kee-Kee-Kee", flap wings, an DIVE-Bomb us iffin we
got offa frunt porch!

Be happie Mom wasn't gone :eek: ALL day!
;)

/s/ Cinder & SmokeMutt

lizbud
07-19-2008, 04:36 PM
Oh poor Fister.:( What a day you had sweetheart.:(

I'm sure your momma will make it all up to you. :D

RICHARD
07-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Fister,

The Edster wants to know why his dad was laughing.

I told him about your adventure and he's 100% on your side.

He'd poop on the neighbor's porch too!

He also wants to know what happened to it after you went home.;)

Freedom
07-19-2008, 09:08 PM
My goodness, aren't you glad he didn't decide to take a roam about??? Some of mine would have. Others, like my Chestnut, would have been just like Fister, in a pickle cause he couldn't reach the litter box. :rolleyes: Glad all is well, and Fister is getting lots of cuddles to make up.

And the birds, he hee, what a great story!

RockyRoad
07-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Poor Fister! Bandit had a similar situation recently and he can sympathize. :o Glad that you are getting lots of attention from mom to make up for such an adventure. :)

Randi
07-20-2008, 10:11 AM
My goodness, aren't you glad he didn't decide to take a roam about??? Some of mine would have.
Not so many choices - all he could do, was going up to 4th floor or down to the cellar. He couldn't get out in the yard OR in to the flat. At least he knew which door was his. :)

Today, he was only down for 10 min. The birds made such a noise, so people came out from the laundrette to see what was going on, so thought I'd better get him up. ;)

Edwina's Secretary
07-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Poor Fister! You and Eddie really are cut from the same cloth...silly boys.

Maybe you need a cat friend to keep you entertained when meowmie isn't there! ;):D;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Poor Fister, don't mind those mean birds, you're bigger than they are.....or maybe not!

Jackie was chased by some birds last winter, so he knows what you're going through - goofy birds. :rolleyes: