PDA

View Full Version : Bear and Betina checking in to say "hi"!

kimlovescats
07-18-2008, 02:53 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/BearandBetina718-3.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/BearandBetina718.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/BearandBetina718-2.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/BearandBetina718-1.jpg

They are still the best of buddies! Betina will be getting spayed in the next week or two. I'll post on the day of her surgery!

CathyBogart
07-18-2008, 02:56 PM
Hello Bear and Betina! Nice to see both of you! :D

kt_luvs_kitties
07-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Bear is beautiful! WOW! Love those eyes!:love:

Betina has gotten SO BIG! The last time I saw her she was tinsey tiny! How old is she now?

Taz_Zoee
07-18-2008, 03:17 PM
I saw the title of this thread and got so excited!! :D :D
Bear is just as beautiful as ever, and little Betina is not so little anymore, but she's still just as cute as ever.

It's so nice to see them again! :D

cassiesmom
07-18-2008, 03:35 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/BearandBetina718-1.jpg
^This photo makes my eyes all leaky!^

Oh, Kim! Bear looks so good! I love the first photo in which he is fluffy and beautiful. I'd like to get right down on the floor and give him kisses. Look how big Miss Betina has grown! Wowie! Hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug...

shais_mom
07-18-2008, 05:42 PM
I agree - Betina is sooo big!!
how cute they are ! :D
:love:
how are all the rest of the pups?

jennielynn1970
07-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Yay!!!! A new Bear and Betina thread!! Look how big Betina has gotten! Wow!! Oh, handsome Bear, all fluffy and soft! I just want to give him a ton of hugs and kisses and belly rubs!

Smooches, scritches and belly rubs for all!! :love:

finn's mom
07-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Betina is all grown up! I like the one of them looking out the door. :)

boomersooner
07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
I don't think I've ever met Bear and Betina! They are adorable....at first, I thought the first picture was of a big ol' soft and cuddly STUFFED TOY DOG!! What beautiful eyes he has!

kimlovescats
07-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Thank you all for the warm comments! Betina is 8 months old now and will be going in for her spay next week! I will post a thread for prayers for her on "her day"!

Rachel
07-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Bear and Betina, it has been far too long since you have come by to say Hi!
I (and many others) have missed you something fierce. Please don't ever stay away that long. You are so much fun to be around. Tell your Mommie....more, more, more. I wouldn't even mind if the kitties would sneak in a few shots. :D

Betina, you might want to check out the new cutie, Taz.

Freedom
07-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Oh my what a great twosome they make. Betina grew so big! And she darkened in coloring I think. Bear, what can we say, he really has found his spot in life, and it seems that spot is on your living room floor, preferably upsdie down, te hee! :D What a remarkable difference from when you brought him home, huh? Makes me feel good all over, must really warm your heart to see it in person. MWAH! to both of them!

Ginger's Mom
07-19-2008, 06:56 PM
I am so glad to hear that you two are still best buddies. You are sooo cute together. I have to agree with the others, I was surprised to see how much little Miss Betina has grown. I was also surprised to see how much she looks like Taz (or does Taz look like her, she was on PT first ;) ).

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Wow, Betina sure has grown! She's adorable, and Bear is looking as good as ever too. Thanks for the update. :)

Pam
07-20-2008, 07:10 AM
I can't believe this thread is two days old and I am just now seeing it. My Bear/Betina radar must be off! :D

Bear and Betina, it has been far too long since you have come by to say Hi!
I (and many others) have missed you something fierce. Please don't ever stay away that long. You are so much fun to be around. Tell your Mommie....more, more, more. I wouldn't even mind if the kitties would sneak in a few shots. :D

Betina, you might want to check out the new cutie, Taz.

Rachel is so right. It has been way too long since you have posted pictures of these two (and other members of your fur family....*cough* *cough). :)

I am amazed at how big Miss Betina has gotten. I don't think I would have recognized her if she hadn't been in this thread. :) Bear is so huggable! :) I would be right down on the floor giving that boy a tummy rub and gazing into those beautiful eyes if I was lucky enough to be there. The silhouette (sp?) pic by the door is awesome. Thanks for posting these Kim!

Animalhouse26
07-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Wow, Bear is looking Really good now! :-O And those two are just as close as the day you got Bear! WOW! That is sooo sweet! I think bear came into your life for a reason.. and Betina I am sure thinks so too! ;-)

jazzcat
07-20-2008, 12:11 PM
Oh gosh, how cute!!! I just love this "odd" couple.:love:

4 Dog Mother
07-21-2008, 09:16 AM
So nice to see the puppers again. How sweet the both of them are. Keep on posting pictures - we are all anxious to see them!

Daisy and Delilah
07-21-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm with you, Pam. How did I miss this??

What a pair they are. Both of them are so different and so adorable. They look like they're completely inseparable. I'm thrilled to see those two agian like everyone else. Kim, that picture of them in the door is priceless-I would have that framed if I were you. What a great picture that shows their true friendship. It's also a perfect way to prove that dogs and cats aren't always enemies. Great pictures of those two baby dolls!! Thanks for sharing!!:)