PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Harlee from her recent visit

Pam
07-18-2008, 07:58 AM
We had our favorite Big Girl visit us for two weeks while her humans were away in Guam. She is such a good girl and was a delight to have. :) She wanted to be with us every minute of the day (under the table was a favorite spot.) She didn't feel it was a bit cramped at all. :p

More in next post

Pawsitive Thinking
07-18-2008, 08:00 AM
Lovely house guest you have there

Pam
07-18-2008, 08:03 AM
It was a hot two weeks and, though she loved to be outside, she wanted me to know that she is a Swissie, bred for the COLD! :p

More to come...

boomersooner
07-18-2008, 08:06 AM
I could just eat Harlee up! I love her tri color and her little white socks! She looks like she is such a good houseguest! Your pups seems to enjoy having her visit, as well!!!

Pam
07-18-2008, 08:11 AM
She spent a lot of time looking for Andy to appear behind the kitty door flap. Here's the sunbathing beauty spending a very short time on the deck. It was way too hot. Lastly, three very tired dogs! :)

Hope you enjoyed! :)

boomersooner
07-18-2008, 08:16 AM
OOPS!! I'm sorry, Harlee....I called you a boy dog!!! I'll go and edit my post and make it right....sheesh, I still can't keep all of my boy dogs and girl dogs straight!!!

Ginger's Mom
07-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Ah, one of my favorite trios. Love the last picture. :) They all look so comfy. And I had to laugh at Harlee looking for Andy. How did he feel about having another d-o-g in the house?

anna_66
07-18-2008, 09:53 AM
Great picutres Pam! Needless to say my fav is the last one of them all snoozing in the cool ac:D

wolf_Q
07-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Cute pictures! Harlee under the table is totally a Nebo move...I swear he will fit himself in spots that even Keva wouldn't go in, and she's 20 lbs smaller than him! :confused:

K9karen
07-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Wow! It's so hard to believe I held a teeny Harlee in my arms! She's a delight. I :love: her to pieces! I :love: your new siggy Pam!

ChrisH
07-19-2008, 04:18 AM
Aww, such a beautiful girl. :love:

Lovely pictures, Pam, thanks for sharing.

chocolatepuppy
07-19-2008, 05:37 AM
Harlee is so pretty! I'll bet she loves staying at grandmas.:D

Pam
07-19-2008, 08:45 AM
I had to laugh at Harlee looking for Andy. How did he feel about having another d-o-g in the house?

Andy was not pleased to say the least. He mostly lived in the basement while Harlee was here. He came up twice for maybe two minutes each time. :rolleyes:

Amy I remember all of your pictures of Nebo under tables! LOL!

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. Everything went very smoothly and it wasn't bad at all having three dogs - - now don't read anything into that! LOL! :D

lizbud
07-19-2008, 10:45 AM
Harlee sure has a beautiful coat. It is so shiny & pretty looking. I'm glad
she enjoyed her mini vaction with Ripley & Bella.:)

I can't get over how she managed to get under that table.:D

Pembroke_Corgi
07-19-2008, 11:24 AM
Harlee is such a pretty dog. So are your two- I really like the last picture of all the dogs just relaxing. So cute!

Rachel
07-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Everything went very smoothly and it wasn't bad at all having three dogs - - now don't read anything into that! LOL! :D

Ha! Don't have to read anything into it. It speaks for itself! ;)

Harlee is a sweetheart and seems to enjoy visiting the relatives and being near Grammie and Gramps too. I see Ripley wanted to make sure he was first in the door.

Daisy and Delilah
07-19-2008, 05:33 PM
Harlee looks like the sweetest girl in the world, Pam. You must love to babysit for her. Bella and Ripley are such gracious hosts too. That is one adorable bunch of pups!!:)

Logan
07-19-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm glad everything went smoothly, even if our Andy wasn't too happy about it! :p

Pam, we won't expect you to be adopting a new one any time soon, but of course, you could, if the right situation arises. :) ;)

4 Dog Mother
07-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Oh how nice that Harlee got to spend some one on one time with Grandma and Grandpa! She really is a beautiful dog! I am glad that Ripley and Bella don't mind having her around. Too bad Andy did! How nice for your daughter that you are willing to take Harlee instead of them having to board her somewhere.

Adding another dog to a twosome - it's been known to happen!