PDA

View Full Version : Gretal

susanswatlin518
07-18-2008, 02:50 AM
SUCH A GORGEOUS ENGLISH LADY! IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT WHEN THEY WANT ATTENTION FROM US AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. THOSE GRAY STRIPES ARE SO SPECIAL-ELEGANT! SO GRETAL-YOU ARE A CLIMBER-YRS THEY ALL ARE EXPERTS AT CLIMBING AND I AM ALWAYS AMAZED THAT ANYTIME MINE ARE ON SHELVES OR WALKING CIRCLES AROUND TABLE LAMPS AND VASES-THEY NEVER KNOCK ANYTHING OVER! VERY CAUTIOUS AND GRACEFUL. GRETAL IS SO SWEET IN THE PICTURE THERE SLEEPING WITH POOH AND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER BEAR TOO! ACTUALLY I DON'T HAVE CHILDREN AND YET MY CATS ARE BETTER THAN THAT FOR ME-NO SCREAMING OR BIG MESSES AT ALL HOURS AND THEY STILL NEED US ALTHOUGH THEY ACT AS THOUGH THEY DON'T-HAHA HAVE A GREAT DAY GRETAL-PEACE!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::love: SUSANSWATLIN518

Pawsitive Thinking
07-18-2008, 08:43 AM
Pretty girl. Have a lovely day :love:

catmandu
07-18-2008, 09:35 AM
AND THE NICEST THING IS THAT WHEN MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE KITTENS, GREATL FOUND A KIND HEARTED GUARDIAN :cool: WHO SAW IN HER THE POTENTIAL :D TO BE A GOOD FRIEND AND COMPANION:D
TAKE TAKES A SPECIAL PERSON NOT TO BE SWAYED BY THE KITTENS CUTENESS AND REALIZE THAT THE MOMMA CAT NEEDS A HOME TOO:)
WE WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD TAKE IN MATURE CATS:love:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A LUCKY FOUND CAT :cool::cool:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO GRACIOUS GRETAL :) OUR CUTEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY:D:cool:

tatsxxx11
07-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Good morning and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Gretal!:love: I agree with your Mom, your markings are simply spectacular; what a beauty you are, inside and out! Snuggling with Winnie the Pooh, napping in the clematis atop the pagoda; ahhh, how very British of you, indeed;) Heartfelt thanks to your dear humans for rescuing you, giving you a second chance at happiness!:love: You found the perfect forever home sweetheart, a family who respects you for who you are, and loves you unconditionally!:) But we all know it is they who are the truly lucky ones, right Gretal? Enjoy your much deserved day of honor beautiful Gretal, and each and every moment of your enchanted life!:) Congratulations and much love to you, sweetheart!:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-18-2008, 11:48 AM
Gretal you are indeed a beauty!!! :love:

I'm so happy your humans picked you instead of a baby. Grownup cats are great pals!!! :)

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today and getting your favorite treats.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

MoonandBean
07-18-2008, 12:31 PM
You are soooo ridiculously beautiful...I made my co-workers get up and come look at you this morning. ConCATulations on COTD and on finding a great furrever home. I would love to pet you...you are so beautiful :love:

kb2yjx
07-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Great photo!!! Gretal looks very loved with her Pooh Bear. HAPPY COTD!!

Frostfrog
07-18-2008, 01:04 PM
There are some woods behind my house. I suggest that you promptly send Gretal and Winnie directly over the North Pole to Alaska and have them parachute out of the airplane into my backyard.

I will brew some English tea, sweetened with honey, and then the three of us will gather together in a Clematis - whatever that might be - deep in the woods and we will sit there, sip our tea and tell each other lies of the grandest kind.

http://www.nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

Jim and the Point and Shoot (http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/)

mamaducky
07-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Gretal, you are just a lovely girl.

It sounds as though you've found your own Hundred Acre Wood (or at least a nice clematis vine) to call your own -- and that you and your family are very blessed to have found one another!

I hope you've had a wonderful time being COTD!

Hugs,
Mamaducky

jaysie
07-19-2008, 04:43 AM
Hi Gretal here.

Thank you very much for all the lovely comments. I had a lovely day yesterday just lazing round with my Mom and Dad and Winnie the Pooh. :love:

Just a reply to Frostfrog, our clematis is a large flower that climbs all over our pagoda. It is similar to a vine.

Don Juan's mom
07-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Hi Gretal here.

Thank you very much for all the lovely comments. I had a lovely day yesterday just lazing round with my Mom and Dad and Winnie the Pooh. :love:

Just a reply to Frostfrog, our clematis is a large flower that climbs all over our pagoda. It is similar to a vine.

Oh, yes. My mother used to grow them at our home in Philadelphia.

Glad I can finally log on and say HAPPY DAY pretty girl!

Liz