PDA

View Full Version : Lake Edward opens new shower facilities.

RICHARD
07-18-2008, 01:39 AM
Lake Edward opened on the first day of Summer, but the new shower facilities opened tonight with a little pomp and circumstance.

Because the location of the lake and water puddles change location every day you'll need to know that it's now four feet to the left and another foot foot to the north from where it was this morning.

Spilling the contents and moving the lake has become a ritual that many visitors have come to love and expect. Walking into a darkened room in the evening or under the early morning spell of sleep has been made more exciting with the possibility of slipping, falling or turning an ankle.

Tonight, the lake opened for night swimming with the unveiling of the new shower facilities. Lifeguard Ed tested the water temp by moving the shores of the lake.

With the water temp perfect for wading the Edster climbed onto this visitor's lap and began to whip his water logged tail into back and forth. With cold water drops deposited into Ed's and my eyes, this vacationer was showered and ready to have some fun!

With the shower ceremony complete, Ed promptly jumps off my lap, goes to the door mat and promptly throws up! The evening wrapped up with a barefoot wade thru the contents of Lake Edward to mop it up, refill it, clean up the pile o' puke up and get the bag out to the trash before any ants thought about invading the area.

While the shower ceremony was startling at first-the water was cold and bracing-the 'blowing chunks' presentation was probably a reminder about eating and swimming with no break in between.

As always, Safety First when Playing with the Edster!

Thank you for visiting and please come again!;)

kt_luvs_kitties
07-18-2008, 04:35 AM
LOL. That is too funny.

I must tell you, 2 days ago I had a hard fall when walking through my kitchen, thanks to the new lake.

Ed must have talked to my Kohl a couple of weeks ago and shared how much fun water skiing can be for us hoomans. ( or atleast them watching us is!) :p

My 4 water bowls in the kitchen keep moving, with a lake all over the floor:rolleyes:

Please give Ed a pat for me.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-18-2008, 06:11 AM
Oh Ed! You certainly keep us amused with your antics :D

catmandu
07-18-2008, 09:40 AM
LIFE IS NEVER DULL WITH THE EDSTER, BUT ADMIT IT RICHARD , LIFE WOULD BE DULL IF THE EDSTER WAS THE PURRFECT CAT :cool: AND DID EVERYTHING PURRFECTLY:D
YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT STORE OF EDSTER STORIES TO TELL AS YOU APPROACH YOUR GOLDEN YEARS TOGETHER:D:cool:

jazzcat
07-18-2008, 10:42 AM
Lol!!!!:d

Cinder & Smoke
07-18-2008, 12:16 PM
I think Boots, da Kat, bought his Mobile Shower Franchise from Mr. Ed. :rolleyes:

Boots liked to hang out in either the baffroom SINK or the Tub/Shower to keep cool.
And he never seemed to mind if the lounge had been used recently for its other intended
purpose - to contain and dispose of WATER. The damper the better.

I never saw it coming ... he'd amble into the room, hop up and work his way across
the furniture, and arrive at the Hoomin Lap reposing in the Kliner chair.

A deft Head-Butt, followed by a quickly exicuted 180^ SPIN on my 'soft spots',
and ***WHAP*** ~ The Wet-Tail Face SMACK!

He'd even ***WHAP*** a Dawg if one was sleeping between the Kliner chair and the hearth.
Then he'd spend an hour laying on the cool tile hearth,
*lick*, *LICK*, *LICKIN* :mad: himself dry.

Sure do *miss* dat Kat! :(

RICHARD
07-18-2008, 06:57 PM
A deft Head-Butt, followed by a quickly exicuted 180^ SPIN on my 'soft spots',
and ***WHAP*** ~ The Wet-Tail Face SMACK!

He'd even ***WHAP*** a Dawg if one was sleeping between the Kliner chair and the hearth.
Then he'd spend an hour laying on the cool tile hearth,
*lick*, *LICK*, *LICKIN* :mad: himself dry.

Sure do *miss* dat Kat! :(

You are very lucky, "Da Kat" didn't puke up afterwards!;)

Cinder & Smoke
07-18-2008, 08:15 PM
You are very lucky, "Da Kat" didn't puke up afterwards! ;)

This is true!
He did most of his Cookie Tossin right beside his Krunchie Kup - on the bathroom vanity.
He'd gorge, toss, and quickly resume re-gorging :eek: unless I was "handy" nearby.
In which case I'd put a halt to the eating festivities by placing his Wadder Kup
directly on top of whatever Krunchies remained in the trough.
Then I had to deal with a *pouty* Kat whilst I cleaned up the Cookie Toss.

He was MUCH better :mad: at placing his Hair Balls (hair LOGS) ...
Those were always produced and hurled under the cover of darkness.
WHERE?

Where else - always in the direct footpath between the BigBed and the Bathroom! :eek: :mad:

STILL *miss* dat Kat! :( :love: