PDA

View Full Version : This is a rant and a plea for help

NicoleLJ
07-17-2008, 08:30 PM
OK, I need help from my forum families. Lots has been going on that I can't go into except the people that end up helping us, no I am not asking for money. We need someone to foster Luca for a year. It is a very long story but if we are to keep him a member of our family he has to go into fostering for a year and then when we get a bigger home he could come home. So if you are in Canada and have the room, we will pay for his food, shots, tags and so on. And have the heart to foster him please email me. He even comes with a great recommendation from his boarding facilitiy. We need someone who can take him for the beginning of August, I just hope someone can help.

And the reason it is a rant is I am not rich enough to keep him in boarding for that long, I have lost so much this year and 2 weeks ago hubbies aunt pased away. We don't want to have to permantly give up Luca too.

Nicole

Freedom
07-17-2008, 08:46 PM
All I can offer is my prayers that all of this works out for the best, for all of you. {HUGS}}

Pawsitive Thinking
07-18-2008, 06:57 AM
I really wish I could help you out :(

buttercup132
07-18-2008, 07:17 AM
I MIGHT be able to help, I'm not promising anything.
I'm moving out with my bf this week to a apartment and bringing my dog (she is like 8 pounds).
We are looking to adopt a dog in a couple weeks/ a month.
I love Shepherds and having a dog with everything paid for would be nice BUT I'm afraid we would get too attached, we are looking for a perminant family member.
Also if anything happens and I had to move back home I wouldn't be able to take him.

king2005
07-18-2008, 07:32 AM
I just got an email bringing this to my attention. Please give me more details about the situation & the pet in need as I'm a sucker for babysitting.

anna_66
07-18-2008, 09:55 AM
I understand your plea as my brother had to do something similar here lately.

I can't help, but I can offer my prayers and good wishes.

CathyBogart
07-18-2008, 12:10 PM
I can't help, but sending good vibes your way. :(

Taz_Zoee
07-18-2008, 12:15 PM
How heartbreaking for you. I hope a PTer can keep him for you, that would be the best. :)

Catty1
07-18-2008, 09:07 PM
*bump*

king2005
07-19-2008, 06:53 PM
bump

NicoleLJ
07-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Just so everyone knows we found the most wonderful person with a very kind heart to foster Luca for a year. I would rather keep the detai;s of who and where to myself since he will be away from me and there are certian people I do not trust out there.

I just wanted to give an update so everyone could stop worrying. I can finally stop worrying.
Nicole

Catty1
07-19-2008, 09:22 PM
This is great news! Many many thanks to the person who is helping. That's one last thing to worry about. :)

Logan
07-19-2008, 09:24 PM
I was thinking how tough a year long foster would be. It usually takes me only a short period, then I want my foster! I'm glad you found someone to do it. I hope it all works out. Good thing I wasn't your foster. :o