PDA

View Full Version : Milly

finn's mom
07-17-2008, 09:06 AM
Oh, what a cutie you are! Pea fishing sounds like so much fun! :)

I'm glad you have a supportive family to be there when you have your spells. It's important!

Miss Z
07-17-2008, 11:35 AM
It's PT's very own Milly! :love: You look so adorable in your special picture sweet Milly. Flossie and I hope you enjoy your special day!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-17-2008, 11:55 AM
Milly you are a beauty for sure!!! :love:

I'd love to see you and your pals pea fishing. I bet it's lots of fun to watch!!!
I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day and getting a few treats too. Maybe some yummy cucumber? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D
Head kissies from me and my gang!!!

Christmas_Hamster
07-17-2008, 11:59 AM
Yay Milly! I am so proud of you. =D

tatsxxx11
07-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Happy Pet of the Day, itty-bitty, beautiful Milly!:love: Awww! One of our very own honored here today!:cool: Your Mom must be so proud! You are such a sweet little rattie, so sweet, so sensitive! I smiled from ear to ear reading how your lov to "pea fish!":D That did it! My heart was yours! It's no wonder your Mom loves you so!!! Hope you're enjoying your big day, Milly! I'm sure your Mom is making your day a VERY special, fun and love filled one! Congratulations to you, precious Milly! Please ask your Mom to give you (and Jazz too!) a gentle cuddle and little kiss and a little cucumber, for me!:love: