PDA

View Full Version : Well Hunter

HoochsMommiee
07-17-2008, 12:32 AM
Is gonna have to wait to get a new sister or brother cause sometime in sept or oct we are moving to Metroplis ill cause fiance is gonna be taking over a hotel down there i think its called days inn they have apts that go with the hotel too but they are gonna be turning it into a motel 6 boss and fiance are going down this friday to look it over and what not and then i guess it will take sometime to get all the paper work and what not done then fiance will have to go down there and get thing's settled and what not and that is when he will take everything down there except dog food and some toys and my change of clothes and food for me for the day.. Its only about an hour and a half from where we are now but still its gonna be totally runned by my fiance and he is gonna hire all new staff and i am gonna run the apts there is only like 4 to 6 apts so its not gonna be that hard i am not really looking forward to moving again but his boss is buyin him a new car and he will get paid 2x's the money he is making now...

After thing's get settled down there i am gonna go to either the local shelter or an all breed rescue..

Is anyone near Metroplis or padukah Ky (that is only 8miles from us)