PDA

View Full Version : Me and my parents are getting a new house!

Hellow
07-16-2008, 10:27 PM
Well, finally, after about a year of living in an apartment, we are finally getting a house. Its a ranch style house, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, gas fireplace, unfinished basement, attic, 2 car garage, and 1.49 acres of private land. We went there to see today, and it looks nice, better than the pictures. Its pretty big, definatly bigger than our current house, with more room for Reggie to play! We have to rent for a year, then we can start buying. There are a few pictures of the outside and inside attached (the furniture is not included). Im so excited, finally we are getting out of this cramped apartment!

Scooter's Mom
07-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Congratulations!

Catty1
07-16-2008, 11:08 PM
Great stuff!

I know your family has been waiting for this for a long time! Hopefully more space will help your mom feel better too!

When do you move?

Hellow
07-16-2008, 11:44 PM
Great stuff!

I know your family has been waiting for this for a long time! Hopefully more space will help your mom feel better too!

When do you move?

Withen 2 weeks, as soon as my mom gets a $10,000 loan to jump start her business and to pay the down payment of $2,500 for this house. Heh, and to buy the parts for my new computer. Hopefully we will be completely settled in when school starts in about 3 weeks.

Angel_14
07-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Congratulations! The house looks really nice.

Karen
07-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Congratulations, that's a big step for you family! And Reggie will have so much fun, too! Give your mom plenty of hugs through this stressful time, if she looks confused, tell her they are from me, and the rest of Pet Talk!

chocolatepuppy
07-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Congrats Collin! What a nice house!:D

kimlovescats
07-17-2008, 05:04 PM
How exciting! That is a lovely house and looks like it's pretty new too! That big lot will be perfect for Reggie!:D

Freedom
07-17-2008, 05:18 PM
Very exciting! How nice for all of you. Things will be hectic from now until . . . about a week after the move. Then you will have a routine.

Oh, keep Reggie on a leash at the start, so he learns his new boundaries! It is so common for pets to get lost the first week in a new home. The humans are busy getting settled, and the pets only consider the prior place 'home' so they travel back. Just wanted to suggest that.

shepgirl
07-17-2008, 07:22 PM
The house looks lovely, I think you'll love it. and you seem to have a nice large outdoor area to play with your pooch. Congraulations, things seem to be going well for you and your family.

CathyBogart
07-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Congratulations!! :D

cassiesmom
07-18-2008, 01:54 PM
Collin, congratulations -- how nice for you! Please take a picture of Reggie having fun in the yard!

K9karen
07-19-2008, 10:15 PM
Hmmm. maybe Reggie will need a bell around his neck so you can find him in that big house! He has a lot of exploring to do! I hope this beautiful property will make everyone feel better.

Will you go to the same school???