PDA

View Full Version : Billy Boots

Barbiecat1
07-16-2008, 05:53 AM
Isn't it nice to be able to come home to such a loving cat? I totally agree with you. And the fact that he's such a nice boy just adds to your pleasure. I hope you have many more years together.

jennielynn1970
07-16-2008, 06:30 AM
What a gorgeous boy! And those big, green eyes!! Wow!! He sounds like he is a handful, but a fun one! ;)

Happy Cat of the Day, Mr. Billy Boots!!

susanswatlin518
07-16-2008, 07:05 AM
GOOD MORNING BILLY BOOTS! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU SPECIAL DAY OF HONOR! I HAVE A SPECIAL FEELING FOR THESE BLACK AND WHITE CATS. THEY REALLY LOVE THOSE TOY MICE-AND I LOVE THE HOT COLORS THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN. I AM ALWAYS SEARCHING UNDER THE COUCH AND SURE ENOUGH-THEY ARE THERE-OFTEN WITH THE FUR WORN OFF! UNDER MY BEDROOM DRESSER IS ANOTHER FAVE HIDING PLACE.BILLY IS NO DOUBT A HEART-BREAKER AND I AM SURE YOU NEVER WANT TO SAY NO TO HIM-UNLESS IT'S FOR HIS OWN GOOD OF COURSE! HEY-HAS HE TRIED ONE OF THOSE FISHING POLES WITH THE FISH OR FEATHER TO CHASE? THAT WILL GET HIM GOING! ALL THE BEST BILLY BOOTS!:love::love::love::love:..SUSANSWATLIN518

Angel_14
07-16-2008, 07:16 AM
Hello, Billy Boots!

When I saw your picture, it just made me go "Awwww." You have the sweetest face and gorgeous green eyes. So did you have fun on your trips with your mom? I've never been on a plane so you have to tell me all about it. ;) And it sounds like you have a wonderful time playing with your toys and having a game of tag. Get lots of treats today and make sure you and mom cuddle up extra long tonight.

Congrats being Cat Of The Day, Billy Boots!

catmandu
07-16-2008, 09:51 AM
AND THE FOUND CTAS LIKE BILLY BOOTS JUST LOVE :love: TO DIVE INTO PAPER BAGS, THEY ARE CRAZY COOOOL CAVES FOR CATS TO PLAY IN AND JUMP OUT OFF:love:
YOU CERTAINLY HAVE THE LOOK AND DEMEANOR OF A FUN CAT :cool::D
BILLY BOOTS, AND THE FOUND CATS SAY THAT YOU ARE A LIVE WIRE AT THIER PARTEEES!!:):D
THEY ALL SEND BILLY BOOOTS A ROUSING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D:love:
FOR OUR LIVLIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY :love: BIG BILLY BOOTS:love:

MarieML
07-16-2008, 10:03 AM
What a beautiful boy you are Billy Boots! We hope you have a wonderful "Cat of the Day" day. I sure wish my cats were as good travelers as you are. I don't know about our youngest, who has not had to travel much yet, but my two older cats hate traveling and whine and complain the whole time. Most people think mph means "miles per hour." For us mph means "meows per hour" and our kitties greatly exceed the "speed limit."

Congrats on being cat of the day handsome green eyed guy!

Sech, Squeak, Ghillie Math and their human,
Marie

momoffuzzyfaces
07-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Billy Boots how adorable you are!!! :love:
You are a bit of a rascal too, I think!!!;) There's nothing like a tiny walk on the bad side to keep life interesting, eh? :D

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day and being spoiled rotten!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!:D

kb2yjx
07-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Billy Boots!!! You are one handsome fella!!! HAPPY COTD!!

tatsxxx11
07-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Greetings adorable Billy Boots!:) Not fair of your Mom to entice us with that adorable photo when we can't give you a kiss in person!:p What a doll baby!:love: And so brave, traveling all about the country with your Mom like a trooper!:cool: I know I'd be honored to snuggle next to a soft, furry sweetheart like you each night...have you greet me at the door at the end of a long day! What a lucky Mom!:D Hope you're enjoying your BIG day on center stage, Billy Boots! Don't forget to ask your Mom to give you a kiss and a hug, for me!:love: Congratulations cutie pie Billy Boots, our extra special, and most deserving, Cat of the Day! Happy traveling!:)

nancys
07-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Billy Boots - it sounds like you are a lot of fun to have around! :love: You look my Mollie June with that little black beard. (She is also black & white). I hope you are having a very good day as cat of the day.[/ :love: :) ;) :cool:

cassiesmom
07-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Oh, Billy Boots! You're so adorable! I hope you had a wonderful day as the Cat of the Day!