PDA

View Full Version : I made the front page today....

Husky_mom
07-15-2008, 12:17 PM
well.... today I am in the front page of the newspaper......

LOL.... it is about a coverage they´ve been doing about families and values and such... so my family was asked to be on... and yesterday they took our pic so today we made front page... well... not front front page but front page of sports section...

it was about how values and respect had influence in ones lives and how sports were a part of our family and such...

I´ll get one copy and scan it and later paste it here... we turned out good.. :D

ETA... here are the pics and text
front page of sports section
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/photos%2008/photoforums/15julperiodico.jpg

second page, same section
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/photos%2008/photoforums/15julperio2.jpg

The fundamentals are born in the family
> parents have been sport for nearly 40 years

since almost 40 yrs Mr. JMGE and Mrs. IAVC started a pretty relationship that after 8 yrs turned into a solid marriage in which they procreated three children: Isabel age unknown.. (LOL).. J age 25 and JM age 17.

along their happy marriage, sports have always been present, either from the parents or from their children, and you can say they are a real example of what family union is.

"Unfortunately, right now we are living a lot of family disintegration and the fault is from us as parents, the fundamentals start in the family, and that´s why values are so important since our children are young, to form good children, good human beings" said Mr. G

and it is since they started dating that JM and IA were into various sports such as volleyball and tenis, at the moment they continue forming within bowling where their youngest son has tagged along for more than 6yrs.

lute
07-15-2008, 12:22 PM
That's really cool!

Freedom
07-15-2008, 12:58 PM
I knew her back when . . . . :D Must be exciting, congrats!

RICHARD
07-15-2008, 08:39 PM
At least yours was about family values.

My front page experience had to do with a serial murderer! Really!:eek:

shepgirl
07-15-2008, 08:42 PM
I wonder if the newspapers are getting together on this. We just had this same thing on family values a few weeks ago in our paper. Maybe people are noticing a big change in family values and want to bring something back...which would be good...

jennielynn1970
07-15-2008, 09:06 PM
At least yours was about family values.

My front page experience had to do with a serial murderer! Really!:eek:

A serial murderer?? Who did they think you were?! :eek:

Husky_mom
07-16-2008, 10:47 AM
pics added!!...

seriously Richard... are you sure that you were mistaken?....LOL....

JenBKR
07-16-2008, 11:16 AM
What a great article! You look so cute, love the dress. And I am so impressed that you were able to keep your age out of the paper :D ;)

Pembroke_Corgi
07-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Very cool! :D

Husky_mom
07-16-2008, 12:52 PM
What a great article! You look so cute, love the dress. And I am so impressed that you were able to keep your age out of the paper :D ;)

thanks!!. actually is a two piece set...

about the age.. LOL....

lvpets2002
07-16-2008, 12:54 PM
:eek: WoW our famous Isabell.. Oh I can say I knew you from PT & we exchange gifts at one time & ect ect.. Hey many congrats & that was Great News.. Of course I cant read spanish..:p

RICHARD
07-16-2008, 12:57 PM
pics added!!...

seriously Richard... are you sure that you were mistaken?....LOL....

LOL,

I only show up at the post office.

This is your thread. I'll post my story later on...

Very good translation!

Hey, I like the hand on hip pose.:)

cyber-sibes
07-17-2008, 08:09 AM
What a nice thing to be in the papers for! Fine looking family!

Husky_mom
07-17-2008, 11:32 AM
thank you!!

now you know them all... hehe.. well except my sister... but she´s living in other state so she wasn´t in the pic...