PDA

View Full Version : Darn it!

Laura's Babies
07-15-2008, 07:47 AM
It is time for me to leave my girls again and head back to work! :( Tomorrow is crew change and I REALLY hate the thought of leaving them this time, more so than usual. Goodness! This is been the best time off with them that I have had in a long time. Boo continues to improve and get sweetier and sweetier and she continues to change in amazing ways and I just don't want to miss a minute of it. She is SO totally and completely accepting of being brushed and groomed that she just sits in my lap and purrs while I brush her from head to tail... YES... HER TAIL and the back of her back legs even! :eek: She has even started doing what Giz does and walks back and forth so I can get both sides. She has even started giving me KISSES! I am just so amazed with her and the loving sweetheart she is now. She is in NO way the cats she use to be and I just wish Sis could come spend some time here and see the amazing change in her. She is use to having a "hands on" messing with her all day CatMom that she comes to expect it. She is sniffing nose to nose with the other girls all the time now, Giz has finally stopped growling at her and things are just SO GREAT!

Amy is feeling so good and she is so happy all the time, playful and loving wanting her share of lap time to love on Meowmie and have Meowmie love on her. Samantha is the same, happy as can be and sticking to me like glue. Even Giz is a 100% lap cat now and I am still trying to figure out why and how that happened.

Everytime I have laid down on the sofa this time to rest or get a nap, I have THREE cats to keep me company! One at my shoulder, one at my lap and one at my feet.. :eek: How did this happen?! So I am really hating having to leave this time!

The boat will be up around Memphis again so we will have a long drive. I talked to my Captain yesterday and we are getting a bunch of new deck crew members so we are not sure how this trip will go with a bunch of new people. Hopefully we will get some great people that will want to stay and become part of our permenent crew so things can settle down and get back to normal. So, tomorrow I will be leaving.. :(

lvpets2002
07-15-2008, 09:15 AM
:( Oh Darn Again its time to go.. Its just too soon.. Oh I would miss my babies so so much too.. Give them extra Bigg Huggss & Kissess.. :love: We Will Miss You.. Be Safe & Be Back Home Soon.. ;)

Taz_Zoee
07-15-2008, 09:18 AM
How long are you usually home? It seems like you JUST got home a couple weeks ago. Ugh, I hate how times flies sometimes. :(
Well, hopefully time will fly by while you are at work so you can be back with your babies before you know it. So I guess there are good and bad to time flying. :)
Have a safe trip and we'll "see" ya later. :D

Laura's Babies
07-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Taz, I am home 28 days and gone 28... Time does seem to be flying faster and faster to me.

Taz_Zoee
07-15-2008, 10:33 AM
Taz, I am home 28 days and gone 28... Time does seem to be flying faster and faster to me.

That's what I thought, but it does NOT seems like 28 days ago that you got home. :(

catlover4ever
07-15-2008, 10:38 AM
I can not beleive that it is time for you to go back already :(:( My gang and I will miss you :(:( I hope you have a safe trip and I look forward to when you get back.

jazzcat
07-15-2008, 10:47 AM
So soon? Seems like you just got back. Guess it feels that way even more to you and the cats.

Please have a safe trip!

cassiesmom
07-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Ohhh, Meowmie, I know you will miss your kitties so much. Please have a very safe trip. I will be thinking and praying for you!

Medusa
07-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Already? Wow, that time flew by! Have a safe trip and journey well. :)

Randi
07-15-2008, 01:03 PM
Uhh, it's hard to have to leave your kitties, but I hope you have a great trip, and the time will fly!

See you in a month time! :)

Is it that wonderful ship you posted a picture of, you're on again?

phesina
07-15-2008, 02:36 PM
Already! And Bob had only just met his sweet Amy. He sends his love and says he will so much miss hearing about her until her messenger is back again.

Bon voyage, Laura, a safe trip, and safe home to you!

Laura's Babies
07-15-2008, 03:33 PM
yea phesina, Amy is dissapointed also but she said she will not forget Bob and reminds him that absense does make the heart grow fonder..

Yes Randi... same boat, new coat of paint and many new wheels later is the only differance..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Boats/CopyofJMD22005.jpg

It is always hard to leave the babies.. Tomorrow will be especially hard since they have really shown me how much they love me this time.. more so than usual..

kimlovescats
07-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Laura, I am so happy to hear that your cats are a happy family now! They just know they have a wonderful mommy and they want to make her happy too! Sorry it's time to go again!

Hugs,
Kim

catmandu
07-15-2008, 04:40 PM
AND LAURA, I KNOW THAT THIS TRIP YOU WILL HAVE COMPANY, AS MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOMS LOBSTER ROLL RIVERBOAT WILL BE WITH YOU A WEEK OR SO, AND ALL THE NAUTICAL ANGELS WILL BE WITH YOU, AS YOU SAIL DOWN THE MIGHTY MISSISSIPI.:D:cool:
WE HOPE THAT TIME GOES QUICKLY, AND THAT YOUR COMPANIONS WILL NOT MISS YOU TOO MUCH.
THE CALL OF DUTY IS TOUGH ON PETS AS YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE TO GO AWAY.:(:(:eek:

catfamily
07-15-2008, 07:24 PM
When i read this i thought to myself...she JUST got back!
So i feel the same that it seems too soon for you to go back to work,especially when your 3 lovebugs are so happy with you there everynight.

Please don't worry,and you know they'll be fine.
I wish you didn't have to go to work anymore...it's so hard when we think of our cats like their humans.We just get to close them don't we!

Try to keep in the back of your mind that they have become to know your scheduled routine.
And the best thing for cats are routine...only i know you'd all be happier home all the time.
but cats do ok when there is routine(positive not negitive of course).
So know that they'll be the same when you get back.Happy to see you :)

krazyaboutkatz
07-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Laura, I'm sorry to hear that you have to leave again but I hope that you'll have a safe trip and an enjoyable one. We'll all miss you here.

Laura's Babies
07-16-2008, 03:57 AM
Drats! The boat is above Memphis this morning so we are in for a long ride! Looks like we will be driving to Missouri today, guess we better pack a lunch!

So this is Good bye. It will soon be time to leave.Take care and I will miss all of you!