PDA

View Full Version : GRRRR@Domain Hogging - Namesuggestions for website needed (again)

Ann
09-03-2002, 08:23 AM
I don't know how many of you remember me asking for namesuggestions a long time ago for an avatar website I've been working at, but now I need some suggestions again >_< This time for an animal based site which would basically just be about issues such as fur, vivisection, hunting and so on... I really wanted to call it "Can you hear the dolphins cry?" loosely based off the title of a song by the band Live, but seeing that the domain dolphinscry.com is hogged by some jerk who isn't even using the domain name, I don't know if I should use that name anymore... I want it to be a big site, so that's why I wanted a domain... I guess I could always get the .net or .org instead of the .com but I dunno... And that's where you guys come in ;) Let me know what you think of the name and lemme know if you have any other suggestions!

Karen
09-03-2002, 09:15 AM
Are TheDolphinsCry.com or Dolphinstears.com or Dolphintears.com available?

bnormal
09-03-2002, 10:20 AM
Heavy Petting?

09-03-2002, 10:24 AM
how about
"for real animal lovers only !!!" ?

lovemymaltese
09-03-2002, 02:09 PM
ya'll are so creative with your names, i have drawn a blank and cannot think of one as good as everyone elses.

Fuzzy317
09-03-2002, 06:11 PM
what about heardolphins.com or heardolphinscry.com?

Ann
09-04-2002, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I'll look up all the domains that were suggested and then try to choose one.

Thankies :)