PDA

View Full Version : Animal abuser on craigslist

Pawsitive Thinking
07-14-2008, 03:38 AM
Please crosspost this everywhere. If you have media contacts, use them to get this story out! The email is kind of long but it has case numbers, license numbers and addresses on this man. Please take the time to read this and forward it to everyone you know.

This needs to go out to ALL RESCUE & ANIMAL RELATED people and all animal related groups:

RE: Shon Rahrig

His current address is: 23560 or 23600 Walden Center Dr., Bonita Springs, FL
He has two #'s, 239-947-0518 and 239-495-3716.

Bonita Springs is right next to Fort Myers.

CROSS POST EVERYWHERE...this man is adopting and torturing animals across our country...has been convicted, now on the loose and still adopting
...last known to be in

Florida any of you have any "media contacts" consider contacting them to expose this horrible man...

Do you have contacts with groups rescuing in disaster areas where this man could "help" by adopting.... PLEASE: take the time to pass this warning...

Shon Rahrig DNA (various states) VERY DANGEROUS TO ALL ANIMALS!

PERMISSION TO CROSS POST!

According to info below, this man moves a lot, and is near Georgia and is dangerous to any animal he adopts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana Fuchs, PCAR Coordinator FL

Please read and forward this information to anyone that is related to animals. This person has been caught, and found guilty in a few states for animal cruelty. He is now located in Florida, and appears to move frequently.

For the link to this article and photograph of this person:
http://www.lovemyspca.com/AnimalAbuseCase.html

More details and a case profile can be find at:
http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/352/

And here's the posting they flagged as his. It was on craigslist in the pets section:
Reply to: [email protected] <
Date: 2006-01-03, 8:44AM EST

Hello,

I heard that I should try this site to see if anyone is willing to help. I do not have alot of money to purchase a puppy or a dog, but I have a five year old little angel that has a priceless amount of love to give a puppy or dog. I do not live in a huge place, so I am looking for a small puppy. I can assure you that if you have a puppy that would be a good match for our family, it would be loved and well taken care of. Thank you in advance for your help and God Bless.
this is in or around ALPHARETTA

jennielynn1970
07-14-2008, 07:31 PM
Will be praying that something really painful, nasty, and maybe even fatal, happens to him. :mad:

pitc9
07-16-2008, 03:51 PM
OMG.... I pray he is stopped from ever hurting another animal. :(

THIS is the Perfect example of why "Free to a good home" is never a good way to find homes for pets.
:(

cyber-sibes
07-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Checked out the story & I'm shocked! What a sick sob. I googled him & found that it is believed he is living in CA now.