PDA

View Full Version : Chi Lovers Please Help/crosspost! SHE'S BEEN ADOPTED!

kt_luvs_kitties
07-14-2008, 01:16 AM
This Little Chi Is Only A Baby, And Stuck At My Local Animal Control. They Only Keep Pets 3-5 Days For Adoption. If Anyone Can Help,wants Her, Or Knows Someone Or An Organization That Can Help, Please Let Me Know!

I Could Keep Her For A Little While If A Transport And Home Is Guaranteed!

If You Cant Adopt, Please Crosspost! Thank You!

PICTURES HERE!!!
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11396122

Freedom
07-14-2008, 07:32 AM
She is SO cute, I can't imagine she won't get adopted.

Here is the email for the Chi Rescue for NC. Let them know.

[email protected]

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-14-2008, 09:14 AM
I Will Cross Post Her...

Daisy and Delilah
07-14-2008, 10:14 AM
She is precious!! I wish I could take her. If I lived closer and completely recovered from my surgery. I hope she gets a great home and I think she will--who wouldn't want the little doll?

Pam
07-14-2008, 10:15 AM
I can't imagine that she won't be adopted. Hey if I lived closer she'd be mine for sure! ;):cool: (Yes you chihuahua ladies have posted one too many pictures for me to be able to resist any more! :) )

Ginger's Mom
07-14-2008, 12:27 PM
I, too, cannot imagine hier not finding a home. Have you called them to see if they have had any applications for her, or if they have contacted chihuahua rescue?

shais_mom
07-14-2008, 12:38 PM
I'm a bit confused as to why you want to find her a home when you are on the lookout for a small dog. :(
I hope she finds a good one.

kt_luvs_kitties
07-14-2008, 03:36 PM
I did contact the chi rescue you posted Sandie, they did not reply back.

I also crossposted in other rescue forums.

BUT, GOOD NEWS, I called and she was already adopted! YAY!

PS- I am not on the lookout for a small dog, I am on the lookout for a yorkie. My husband will only let me have 2 dogs. I have wanted a yorkie for 10 years, and that is why I chose to get one now. I did look at a few rescues with different dogs, but I just love yorkies.

Like I said I would have pulled her and fostered her if someone wanted her. It is not like I did not try for her... I do rescue, and I know we cant take them all in as our own. I am a responsible pet owner, and I have never not helped where I could. I should not be shamed because I want a certain breed.

shais_mom
07-14-2008, 04:03 PM
I wasn't trying to make you feel ashamed at all. I was just curious. I can certainly understand wanting a certain breed. I didn't realize you only wanted a yorkie. I was confused b/c the pic you posted in the yorkie breeder thread of the small dog on petfinder was a mix. I wasn't trying to make trouble or make you feel bad, nor would I EVER say you were a bad pet owner, I was just curious. I've always liked you and your kitties and posts, and I'm glad the dog found a home. That's what counts.

kt_luvs_kitties
07-14-2008, 04:07 PM
I understand. I just wanted to clarify! I love all dogs (and cats and fish and birds etc.. :p) I just wanted a yorkie, and I got discouraged about the last breeder. It is hard not to get side tracked when looking through the rescues.;) But I did talk to hubby and he said ONLY 2 DOGS, so I figured if I want a yorkie, I better do it now. :p

shais_mom
07-14-2008, 04:52 PM
I understand. I just wanted to clarify! I love all dogs (and cats and fish and birds etc.. :p) I just wanted a yorkie, and I got discouraged about the last breeder. It is hard not to get side tracked when looking through the rescues.;) But I did talk to hubby and he said ONLY 2 DOGS, so I figured if I want a yorkie, I better do it now. :p

that's true x10000000 :D
I wish we could save them all.
:love:

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Crap I guess ignore my PM. I had someone interested in possible adoption but would have needed transport help. I am glad to hear she has found a home.

kt_luvs_kitties
07-15-2008, 12:03 PM
I just got your email! I am sorry! But I am glad she was adopted. Though I dont know if it was a group rescue pull OR a person who got her.;)

Thank you for trying to help her!:D She was cute as a button:)