PDA

View Full Version : Ebby wears a collar!

ChrisH
07-13-2008, 10:24 AM
And yesterday she got a nice tag for it too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Ebby%202008/IMG_1557Small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Ebby%202008/IMG_1558Small.jpg

Such a good girl.

p.s. there are no sheets on the bed because I was in the middle of changing them when the new tags arrived, couldn't wait could I.:D

Randi
07-13-2008, 10:47 AM
Of course you couldn't wait! LOL!

Ebby, your new tag is really nice and you look so cute with it! I just want to grab you and give you a kiss. :)

MoonandBean
07-13-2008, 11:06 AM
oooohhhh, ahhhhhh, you look beeeeeauuuuutifullllll!

jazzcat
07-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Ebby is so beautiful. She makes a great model showing her new tag.

catmandu
07-13-2008, 01:43 PM
:love::love::love::love::love:
AWW THE TAG HAS A LITTLE HEART TO SHOW HOW MUCH EBBY LOVES YOU!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats992.jpg
:love::love::love::love:
AND MY FOUND CATS LOVE EBBY TOO.

krazyaboutkatz
07-13-2008, 06:32 PM
She looks beautiful with her new collar and tag.:) How long did it take her to feel comfortable in it?

All of my cats also wear them except for Sunny. He became so stressed out that he became ill.:( They're also all microchipped too.:)

slick
07-14-2008, 12:00 AM
Oh dear Ebby:
The red only accentuates the hue of your beautiful fur.

Kissy Kissy little one. You are as beautiful as ever. :love::love:

Much love
auntie slick :love:

jennielynn1970
07-14-2008, 03:20 AM
Oh Ebby, you are stunning!! The red of the tag brings out the gorgeous green of your eyes.

Kisses and scritchies to you sweetie!!

Laura's Babies
07-14-2008, 08:29 AM
She looks lovely wearing her new red :love: so proudly!

Why is it when you pull the sheets off the bed to change them, the cats can not resist the bare bed?

cassiesmom
07-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Ebby, you are just gorgeous as always. I like your new tag. Here is a hug *HUG* for you from me.

P.s., I was just reading about Bob and the tissue in Dog General. The dog people are advising Bob to blame it on the cat. I know you wouldn't have done such a thing, though. He managed to work that one all on his own.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Awwwwwwwww that red heart is looking freat on Ebby!!
My cats all wear a little heart like this one too, each a different colour. Maya though didn't want it :D

ChrisH
07-14-2008, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/grouphug.gif

She looks beautiful with her new collar and tag.:) How long did it take her to feel comfortable in it?

All of my cats also wear them except for Sunny. He became so stressed out that he became ill.:( They're also all microchipped too.:)

Well, I put it on on Friday and she did a bit of shaking the head and wasn't happy. I realised it was the little bell that was on it she was objecting to so I took that off, and, apart from a bit of scratching at first, she's been fine. (Fingers crossed.)

I remember a time when she would take a collar off within minutes, really hated them. She seemed to change her attitude to them somehow after I had to attach a Elizabethan collar to a normal cat one to keep it anchored, that time when she had a piece of her tail taken off.

She would accept a cat collar a lot more graciously after that, though I didn't bother, her being an indoor cat. I'm only putting one on her now because of living here, more chance of her getting out (God forbid) than the old place.

lvpets2002
07-14-2008, 03:58 PM
:love: Oh yes Ebby the new collar & heart tag is just purrfect for you.. Your so Stunning Adorable..

Vermontcat
07-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Ebby looks just beautiful in her new collar, I love the red :love: tag.:)
It looks very nice against her black velvet fur.
Give her a big hug and kiss from me.:)

catfamily
07-15-2008, 06:57 PM
I have to tell you something...my teeth are in real pain right now from having cold soy with cereal...it just hit my front teeth hard for some reason(maybe the fridge is to cold and made the soy to cold for me),i am in great pain...
but.......

when i saw Ebby's thread,i opened it,and bursted out laughing,of course with lots of love from her oh so gorgeous eyes and her beautiful face and so kissable nose...the way she is looking out like noone is noticeing her brand new gorgeous collar...just really made my night...this is such a wonderful photo of your sweet Ebby.She is theeeee most beautiful black cat with that adorable look she has.
Thank you for this:love::)

ChrisH
07-31-2008, 11:14 AM
She finally got the collar off, but by accident I think, when she was having a scratch, the clasp is non to sturdy anyhow. I put it back on her but it came off again the next day and this time Bobby got a hold of it. :eek: Managed to trade him for it with a Bonio biscuit :D and the tag is fine, he didn't do any damage to it.

Have to get her a new one with a stronger clasp. :rolleyes:

catfamily
07-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Her picture with the new collar is so lovely...i had to save it.I just think she is so pretty.
Everything about her.
She takes the most delightful photos:love:

Killearn Kitties
07-31-2008, 11:39 AM
Oh look at you with your beautiful collar and big wide eyes, lovely girl! :D
Big squishy hugs to you.

Kirsten
07-31-2008, 11:47 AM
That looks so nice!! That red heart on your black fur - just purrfect... Ebby, you are beautiful with your new tag! :love: