PDA

View Full Version : Bob, his new tags and being bad.

ChrisH
07-13-2008, 10:16 AM
Two new tags, skull and crossbones, one in black one in red.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Bobby%202008/IMG_1560.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Bobby%202008/IMG_1561.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Bobby%202008/IMG_1562.jpg

ChrisH
07-13-2008, 10:20 AM
What have you got now!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Bobby%202008/IMG_1563.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Bobby%202008/IMG_1564.jpg

Check out the attachments.

First time he has ever done that! Bad Bob! :D

boomersooner
07-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Oh, joy!!!! I guess I have that to look forward to with baby Boomer! HA HA He already loves paper and steals it whenever he can. Bob, Bob, Bob...what is Chris going to do with you, you silly boy!!!! I personally think the paper was planted just to make you look guilty...maybe one of the cats you live with did it HA....You could never do anything naughty, not with a sweet little springer face like yours.....!!!!

Cinder & Smoke
07-13-2008, 10:35 AM
:eek:

Boots, da RB :( Kat, would have been IMPRESSED!

Back in the Olde Daze, Boots would amuse himself with the potty paper roll ...
but he NEVER managed to lay down such a Loooong, continuous strip!

How'd ya DO Dat, Bob???

:D

Randi
07-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Chris, I couldn't help laughing when I saw the attachments - sorry. :D The looks Bob gives you... I can tell he loves you, so I think he was just trying to help bringing you some "napkins".

Bob, you look ever so sweet in the pictures, and I don't think your mum can stay mad at you - whatever you do! ;) Your new tags look great!

Freedom
07-13-2008, 12:29 PM
Hey Bob, there you are looking all handsome and happy, huge smile on the face, posing for the camera. Such a GOOD boy.

And then . . . the wee thumbnails. Oh dear, whatever HAPPENED? I ssy the CAT did it! Te hee. (Actually, quite impressive, a L O N G strip! WOW!)

Ginger's Mom
07-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh Bobby boy, I was getting all ready to defend you, but you make it tough, sweetie. You must learn to hide the evidence. ;) Aye, matie Bob, I know, 'twas the scull and cross bones that made you do it. We all know you are much too handsome to be a bad boy. :)

jennielynn1970
07-13-2008, 07:16 PM
"It was da Kat! I swear it was!!" implores Bob with those big, sad eyes.

Who could ever believe that you, sweet Bob, would ever do something so naughty?! Not me! :p :D

jesse_3
07-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Ohh!! Bob I am sure was framed!! Look at that sweet face..He is just too cute!

chocolatepuppy
07-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Uh oh. Looks like you got busted Bob. Good thing you're so cute.;)

Varga
07-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Aww. He looks so adorably innocent in that last photo :love:

Great tag! He's a true pirate now :D

cassiesmom
07-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Bob, I don't think I could be mad at you because you are just so very handsome. Perhaps the tissue stuck to someone's foot as they left the room.

lizbud
07-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Oh Bobby. Got into trouble did you? Maggie also loves to chew paper.
I dare not leave a grocery list in the car with her when I'm not there.:(

You look so sweet & very happy modeling your new tags, but oh so sad
and remorseful when mum found the paper rolll. I'm sure you were forgiven
sweetie.:)

ChrisH
07-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone. :D

It was just so surprising because he'd never done that before. Yes, he does have a think for paper - been known to take a paper tissue out of my pocket, if there is a piece showing he will sneak up quietly, pull it out and run off. But the toilet roll? Never. I'm thinking my granddaughter may have left the roll 'dangling' and he saw a golden opportunity. :D

4 Dog Mother
07-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Just look at that innocent face! No way could it have been Bob. It is obvious he was set up. You are way too cute, Bob, boy! And your mom's last comment about the grand daughter leaving the roll dangling. Use it boy, it wasn't your fault, it got caught in the skull and crossbones when you were nudging it back into place!

dukedogsmom
07-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Love the new tags! Very cool. Poor Bob. He just wanted to have a little fun. He looks so pitiful in his prison. Hopefully he's gotten bail by now. He looks very pretty in that first pic.

slick
07-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Oh Chris, how did I ever miss this. :D:D Here I am sitting at work just before 6pm and winding down for the day. OMG, I'm laughing so hard.....don't mean to make "phun" of you Bob but jeeze....what a paper trail!!!! :eek::D

Oh yes, and the purpose of this thread...the tags. Bob, how lovely you look with your new tags. Chris, what a great thing to do getting tags for both furbabies. They can sneak out at the blink of an eye.

Bob, do you have any idea how much I love you???? I'm kissing the monitor.....:love::love:

Much love
Auntie Slick
xoxoxo

K9karen
07-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Ya know what they say...when opportunity knocks..!!!
RB Cody..well..Ahhhh..I can see him now...tail waggin', big smile and happy dance..very proud of our Bob and his tissue! I swear he had a paper deficiency in his diet.

Cody says "Good Job Bob and keep that sweet innocent look comin'*

gini
07-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Bob, even though it is hard to believe you did this - it is a cheap shot to blame it on the cat!

You can hide behind that adorable face sometimes - but when you are caught with the goods in your mouth - mumbling "it wasn't me - honest"
it takes a big leap of faith to believe you.:D

Must have been those new tags - the devil made me do it!

pitc9
07-17-2008, 11:51 AM
I don't think Bob did it either!
;)

Love the new tags!

Pembroke_Corgi
07-17-2008, 01:13 PM
Awww, how could you ever stay mad at him? :D He is so cute, even being naughty, and his tags are awesome!