PDA

View Full Version : A product warning...

RICHARD
07-10-2008, 11:22 PM
OR, Stupid things I have done.

I was finishing up a bag of FLAMING HOT CHEETOS and in an effort to get the last crumbs from the bottom, I straightened out the bag put one open corner in my mouth and tilted the bag up.

Nothing came out, so I tilted the bag farther up............up......uppppppp...

Until the clotted Cheeto chunks of flaming hot chili powder and cheese fell into my eyes.

It took me about 5 minutes and some cold water before I felt like I could go back to watching TV..

Forget all the stupid warnings about prescription drugs....Snack foods are pretty dangerous too!

jennielynn1970
07-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Awe... lol! See what happens when we succumb to gluttony, lol. :p ;)

RICHARD
07-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Awe... lol! See what happens when we succumb to gluttony, lol. :p ;)

Laugh all you want......Wait until you have a problem with a Hostess Cup Cake.....Don't call me!:p:D

Lady's Human
07-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Richard, here's where you get the lawyer, sue Frito-Lay for not putting the appropriate warning on the package, and become the sole sponsor for a PT meeting in Hawaii!

jennielynn1970
07-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Laugh all you want......Wait until you have a problem with a Hostess Cup Cake.....Don't call me!:p:D

I'm a Pennsylvania girl... I eat Tastykakes. :p

RICHARD
07-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Richard, here's where you get the lawyer, sue Frito-Lay for not putting the appropriate warning on the package, and become the sole sponsor for a PT meeting in Hawaii!

I guess it's easier than putting your eye out with a Victoria's Secret thong?

LOL,

If I wasn't so stupid and fearful of the ridicule or getting nominated for a Darwin Award.......;)

Plus, do you want to be seen partying with the "guy that lost his eyesight to FH Cheetos"?

--------

Tastykakes can ruin your health too!:eek:;) Can you trust a misspelled snack!:D

DJFyrewolf36
07-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Be careful! Im suprised those hot Cheetos don't have an MSDS enclosed in the bag...

Medusa
07-11-2008, 07:30 AM
OR, Stupid things I have done.

I was finishing up a bag of FLAMING HOT CHEETOS and in an effort to get the last crumbs from the bottom, I straightened out the bag put one open corner in my mouth and tilted the bag up.

Nothing came out, so I tilted the bag farther up............up......uppppppp...

Until the clotted Cheeto chunks of flaming hot chili powder and cheese fell into my eyes.

It took me about 5 minutes and some cold water before I felt like I could go back to watching TV..

Forget all the stupid warnings about prescription drugs....Snack foods are pretty dangerous too!

That's a boy thing. I goil would never do that. :p

moosmom
07-11-2008, 08:22 AM
RICHARD,

I'm sorry, but you gave me the best laugh of the day. I'm SURE that hurt. I "tip the bag" all the time. Gotta get every last ounce I paid for.

I remember one time making homemade chili with real chili peppers. I made the big mistake of rubbing my eye. So believe me, I feel your pain.

And where was the Edster this whole time?

smokey the elder
07-11-2008, 08:27 AM
And make sure you don't have to scratch your...never mind.:p

Laura's Babies
07-11-2008, 09:17 AM
OWIE! :eek: Couldn't we just hear RICHARD explaining that to the ER doctor?

pitc9
07-11-2008, 09:27 AM
And make sure you don't have to scratch your...never mind.:p

My thoughts exacly!!

Make sure to wash your hands before visiting the power room.
:p

Alysser
07-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Am I the only one who can't even put those in my mouth? LOL, I'm sorry but I had to laugh. That was pretty funny but I'm sure it hurt.

Suki Wingy
07-11-2008, 09:59 AM
ahhahahhahahaagagahahaha

oh, sorry. :p My friends and I eat entirely too many of those.

joycenalex
07-11-2008, 10:18 AM
richard, we've got SEVERAL bags of those flaming hot cheetos in the kitchen at work. 3 of us are addicts. so, speaking as a cheetos addict (is there a 12 bag group for that....:p:D), try this.....take a paper towel or coffee filter, the ones that look like baskets work well, pour the crumbs in there, then scarf them up. thanks for the laugh, and yeah where was eddie while your face was under the kitchen faucet rinsing your eyes?

RICHARD
07-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Ed was.......ah...well asleep.....

He's the only one, so far, that didn't delight in my suffering.:p

--------------

Sometimes, not even washing your hands before you scratch your 'nevermind'
works...

Nevermind? Is that from a Star Trek episode?:)

boomersooner
07-11-2008, 11:24 AM
You need to be careful....I knew a man who worked in an emergency room, and he told me a man came in, screaming in pain and agony...seems in the middle of the night he got up to use some Preparation H, and grabbed the tube of Ben Gay instead....need I say more???? :D

RICHARD
07-11-2008, 11:40 AM
You need to be careful....I knew a man who worked in an emergency room, and he told me a man came in, screaming in pain and agony...seems in the middle of the night he got up to use some Preparation H, and grabbed the tube of Ben Gay instead....need I say more???? :D

Thank god FHC have only one purpose in life.

I worked in a hosp for a long, long time.:eek: You would be surprised at the things you see/hear about.

----------------

Hey Jenn,

I have SIX more deadly sins to go! THat should keep everyone entertained for a while!:o;)

sparks19
07-11-2008, 11:48 AM
LMFAO... oh my goodness this is the best thread I have seen in a long time. I'm sorry for your pain but because you are OK ... this is a HILARIOUS story lol.

jennielynn1970
07-11-2008, 08:23 PM
That's a boy thing. I goil would never do that. :p

HEY! I've done that!!! And I'm definitely NOT a boy!!! Just happen to be, well, a glutton (like I called Richard :o ). LOL!! Sometimes you just have to have that cheesie, spicey goodness... or whatever else it is that you're eating, lol.

jennielynn1970
07-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey Jenn,

I have SIX more deadly sins to go! THat should keep everyone entertained for a while!:o;)

And we'll all be delightedly waiting to hear about them (and to commiserate as well.. :p )

**Reminds self to pick up bag of FHC to try for herself :P **

Moesha
07-11-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm not so much a FHC girl, or goil as Medusa called us :cool:, as I am a habenero Dorito kinda addict!

Medusa
07-11-2008, 09:03 PM
HEY! I've done that!!! And I'm definitely NOT a boy!!! Just happen to be, well, a glutton (like I called Richard :o ). LOL!! Sometimes you just have to have that cheesie, spicey goodness... or whatever else it is that you're eating, lol.

Ok, sorry, I stand corrected. LOL

Medusa
07-11-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm not so much a FHC girl, or goil as Medusa called us :cool:, as I am a habenero Dorito kinda addict!

I'm hooked on jalapeno potato chips myself but I'm not a bag tipper. So shoot me. LOL

jennielynn1970
07-11-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm hooked on jalapeno potato chips myself but I'm not a bag tipper. So shoot me. LOL

You know, my mother would be absolutely mortified if she ever saw me do that, lol! She raised me to have "manners" (snicker, snicker, snicker :p)

*LabLoverKEB*
07-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Am I the only one who can't even put those in my mouth? LOL, I'm sorry but I had to laugh. That was pretty funny but I'm sure it hurt.

LOL don't worry, Alyssa, I cannot eat those things! Waaaay too hot for me!

Sorry you had to go through that!

joycenalex
07-12-2008, 06:20 AM
QUOTE=Moesha..... habenero Dorito .... ?!wow
finds grocery list in kitchen....scribble scribble....

RICHARD
07-12-2008, 12:10 PM
This thread turns into a comment about manners, etiquette, religion and wating habits....

You have to love it!

For my next trick????

I don't have one yet!;)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-12-2008, 01:05 PM
and here I sit eating my cheddar (non spicy) mini rice cakes grinning at you all!!! :D

RICHARD
07-13-2008, 08:25 AM
LOL, for all of you that are thinking about it......

Your fingers will turn orange after handling these snacks.

Only time and nuclear fallout will obliterate this stuff from your skin.

------

RICE CAKES?

When did you visit cah lee fuh nee ah?;)