PDA

View Full Version : Maverick

boomersooner
07-10-2008, 08:47 PM
My sister has posted like 4 times under BlueClearSky. She has beautiful border collie named Sugar and two beautiful huskies named Maverick and Kate. I keep trying to get her to post more and share pictures of her beautiful dogs. She is the one who told me about Dog of the Day when her Mavie was selected back in 2006.

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2006/March/27.html

Please take a second to shout out at her to come aboard the Pet Talk Express!!! Thanks

wolf_Q
07-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Welcome to your sister! Maverick is stunning! I love his freckles. He reminds me a bit of Nebo (the expression on his face). I'd love to see Sugar and Kate too!

dreamparkingspace
07-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Looks like Max from the movie Eight Below :)

Taz_Zoee
07-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Hey BlueClearSky!! We'd love to see more pix of your puppers. Please come on and post some pictures along with stories. Pleeeease. :)

Ginger's Mom
07-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Maverick is very handsome. But come on, Sandy, we want to see everyone. Get posting pictures of Katie, Sugar, and of course more of Maverick. :)

blueclearsky
07-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi Y'all! Little sisters are a pain in the butt, aren't they? hahahahahaha! (just kidding Shannon:p) But seriously, my little sis and I are the doggie fanatics in our family and have raised our children to love animals, especially dogs, as much as we do. I cannot imagine a life without the love and companionship of dogs and I hope I never have to find out what that would be like.

I'll have to get some of their pictures on photobucket so I can post them. I've been meaning to send pics of Kate and Sugar and my sweet Bear (may he rest in peace) to DOTD, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe with this push, I will do that soon.

As I am writing this, I just let Kate in from the backyard and now she is sitting here by me motioning me with her head to let her back out. ARGGHH!!
Silly pup! Ya gotta love 'em!

chocolatepuppy
07-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Welcome BlueClearSky!
Hopefully you can find a little time to stop by and visit us with your pups!:D

boomersooner
07-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Even though I talk or email you everyday, I love hearing the stories and seeing the pictures of the pups on Pet Talk. Thanks for posting!!!

Your little pain in the butt sister, Shannon:D