PDA

View Full Version : More To Angel-very Sad Please Please Pray!!!

RockyRoad
09-02-2002, 05:49 PM
HI THERE IS MORE TO THE ANGEL STORY. REMEMBER THE HAMSTER THAT DIED A FEW DAYS AGO? WELL HER BIRTHDAY IS SEPTEMBER 6TH, AND SHE JUST MISSED HER BIRTHDAY. IF ONLY POOR ANGEL COULD COME DOWN TO EARTH AND THANK ALL OF THE KIND PEOPLE WHO PRAY FOR HER, SHE WOULD. AS I SAID BEFORE, THE POOR PEOPLE THAT LOST ANGEL ARE STILL SUFFERING, SO PLEEEAAASSSEEE PRAY FOR HER!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

tatsxxx11
09-02-2002, 06:03 PM
Ahh, we are, we will. One doesn't "get over" the loss of furkid quickly. It is a very sad and lonely time. We all know the sadness and emptiness you and your friend are feeling. Please know you are not alone and we are thinking of you all and of course, of little Angel. And you know what? My Labbie girl Star's birthday is Sept. 5th. A very happy time to celebrate with my baby. But it is also the same day I lost my dog of a lifetime, my Jingles. It has been 4 years and I still grieve for her and miss her terribly. Time will help; so will friends. You're not alone. And neither is Angel. She is in heaven, at the Rainbow Bridge with other precious furkids that have passed. There she will wait until that day when she and her guardian will be together again. {{{Hugs}}} Sandra

momoffuzzyfaces
09-02-2002, 06:13 PM
Prayers still on the way for Angel and her family (and you too). Animals get such a grip on your heart and leave such an empty hole when they are gone. Only time will help. I bet all her new friends at the Rainbow Bridge will help her celebrate this and all her birthdays until she and her family are together again.

Cinder & Smoke
09-02-2002, 09:45 PM
Hi, God ~

Cinder & Smokey, here - onna Prayer Line...

Jest wanna mind You - we knowe how You
hate ta miss a FurKid Birfday...

ANGEL, the lil Hami You vited up to the
Rainbow Bridge...
She's got a Birfday commin up on the 6th of
September!

Kuld You fix her up wiffa nice Partee anna Kake
at da Bridge?

Thanks, God!

gini
09-02-2002, 11:06 PM
Dear little Angel.....she surely is one now! My prayers include Angel's family who are suffering because of their loss.