PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Hunk Hombre The Owesomme Orangie!!!

catmandu
07-10-2008, 09:53 AM
I CANT BELIEVE THAT WE GET TO BE FIRST TO CONGRATULATE THIS BIG :love::love:OWESOME ORANGIE :cool: AS CAT OF THE DAY. MICHAEL THE DREAM, MIQUELITO THE ORANGE LION AND THE ORANGE PORCH ANGELS ARE ESPECIALLY GLAD TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO PRAISE THIS BIG FELLOW WHO WAS SMART ENOUGH TO FIND HIS OWMN FURREVER HOME.:cool::love:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ARE LAYING DOWN A BACKGROUND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR THIS MAGNIFICAT HOMBRE.:love::cool::D
CON CAT ULATIONS TO OUR ORANGIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY, HOMBRE EL MAGNIFICO:love::cool:

kb2yjx
07-10-2008, 11:21 AM
O!! BE STILL MY HEART!!! What a awesome ORANGEMAN is our COTD!!!!! Hombre, you have stolen the hearts of 2 families and now live the best of both worlds!!! Do you ever visit your former owner??? HAPPY COTD!!

orangemm
07-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Hey you big beautiful boy! Come on and visit me sometime!! I'd love to have a good looking guy like you hanging around my house.:)

You have the nicest face, dear Hombre. How grand that now you have 2 loving families. No one could resist those eyes! (love your floofy tail, too)

Congratulations on being COTD!! Have your hoomans give you a nice scritch from me and the boys...........

momoffuzzyfaces
07-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Hombre you are indeed one handsome hunk!!! :love:

How smart of you to pick your favorite forever home too!!! Now you can be spoiled twice as much!!! :cool:

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D
Have a fun day!!!

Donnaj4962
07-10-2008, 01:43 PM
What a handsome orangie! And living the best life... with 2 houses full of love for him! Hombre, you are so cute!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

tatsxxx11
07-10-2008, 03:11 PM
One handsome and hunky orangeman, that you are, Hombre!:cool::D Even before I read your bio., I knew you had to have some "Coon" in you; that gorgeous head is a dead giveaway!:) You may be a 15lb hunky handful Hombre, but you're also a hunky heartful, of love!:) Who knows what woo'd you away from your home; that Fancy Feast is temping!:D But no matter the reason, I think it's great that your original guardian and your new family are now friends, and hopefully you get to spend time with your first Dad, too!:) Congratulations on being crowned our extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Hombre! I hope you and Tink, and Callie and Dusty, are all enjoying your big day, being spoiled to the max!:love: Coon sized hugs and kisses to you, precious boy!:)

Casper
07-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Hombre, what a handsome orange boy you are! It sounds like you have an great personality to match those great looks of yours. I hope you get plenty of extra spoiling and treats on this special day.

Congratulations on being our COTD, handsome! :love:

susanswatlin518
07-10-2008, 11:22 PM
HI-HOMBRE IS SO HANDSOME! FABULOUS COAT AND EYES OF AN ANGEL. YOU ARE THE CAT OF THE DAY-AND EVENING! THAT TAIL IS TO DIE FOR-SURE TO BE THE ENVIE OF YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS. YOU LOOK VERY CLEAN AND NO DOUBT TAKE GREAT PAINS TO KEEP THAT COAT SO PERFECT! I HAVE HAD TWO LONGER HAIRED FELINES IN THE PAST. I THINK THEY WERE ANGORAS-A WHITE AND A BLACK ONE. STRANGE HOW IT SEEMS THAT A DOMESTIC SHORTHAIR SHEDS EVEN MORE. I AM SURE THAT THE FANCY FEAST PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO KEEP THESE ANGELS RETURNING TO THEIR BOWLS EACH DAY OR NIGHT! HEY-I ALWAYS JOKE THAT IF THEY ARE HUNGRY AT ALL OR ENOUGH-FRISKIES AND NINE LIVES IS GREAT TOO! PEACE TO YOU HOMBRE:love::love::love::love::love::love:.SUSANSW ATLIN518