PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream Social Sundae Thursday #273

RICHARD
07-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Did you all follow that?

I think this Thursday well be a homemade ice cream social.

I think that Bailey's, Frangelico and some Kahlua drizzled over the top should just about do it!

Getting out the Ice Cream makers....Crank powered of course, gotta save the planet....Rock salt and some strawberries to start....

Now, the Orc will do most of the cranking but everyone has to crank in order to eat! Deal?

DONE!

Karen
07-09-2008, 11:32 PM
I will bring the best ice cream sauces ever - Aunt Bertha's Hot Fudge Sauce, which gets gooey as it hits the cold of the ice cream, but is as densely chocolate as could be, and Aunt Betty's Butterscotch Sauce which is deeply, darkly buttery, like liquid brown sugar and butter combined.

I've never had store-bought sauces to match, they just aren't the same! I'd better make a quadruple batch of each ...

And I'll go first shift on the crank - it gets harder later ...

RICHARD
07-10-2008, 02:01 AM
I will bring the best ice cream sauces ever - Aunt Bertha's Hot Fudge Sauce, which gets gooey as it hits the cold of the ice cream, but is as densely chocolate as could be, and Aunt Betty's Butterscotch Sauce which is deeply, darkly buttery, like liquid brown sugar and butter combined.

I've never had store-bought sauces to match, they just aren't the same! I'd better make a quadruple batch of each ...

And I'll go first shift on the crank - it gets harder later ...

Oh, when it turns into the hard shell that you peel off the ice cream....

We'll get the late comers in on the tough shifts....see, it pays to show up early on a Thursday.

DONE!

shais_mom
07-10-2008, 02:34 AM
I'll take some of Karen's sauces over French Vanilla Ice cream.
but as for the al-ki-hol-ik drink - I want my new drink of choice.
a Beergarita or a BeerColada.
NUMMMMYYYYY

Recipe of the Beergarita compliments of Zippy-kat tho I modified mine to suit with the stuff I had on hand....

One pitcher.
One frozen margarita concentrate thawed (or colada or daquiri)
One Can of Sprite/7up (I used Diet Cherry 7up)
One Beer (I used a Miller Chill tall boy so that was the equivalent of 2 beers)
mix em up and serve over ICE.
tequila
serving more people you could add more beer and pop - this made the 'rita awful tart. That's why I liked the Pina Colada so well
I drank one pitcher of each - equivalent of 5 beers.

or another refreshing mix is fondly called by a local tavern an @$$cracker.
Sprite - Lemonade with a shot of Vodka. I had it with Absolut but Kettle one would make it over the top!

Karen
07-10-2008, 06:59 AM
Oh, when it turns into the hard shell that you peel off the ice cream....

We'll get the late comers in on the tough shifts....see, it pays to show up early on a Thursday.

DONE!

It doesn't turn into a hard shell, just a gooey, chewy, soft-caramel-like texture. Yum!

Cinder & Smoke
07-10-2008, 08:31 AM
One pitcher.

I liked the Pina Colada so well

:eek:

Good GRIEF!! :p
When did you become such a LUSH??

FIVE Beers???
I'd be under the table on #4 ... you'd have to *POUR* #5 into me.

Must be GOOD STUFF, huh?

:D

Lady's Human
07-10-2008, 08:49 AM
Thanks, Karen.

One batch of each sauce for Me, a batch of butterscotch for Lady, and you guys can have the rest!

BTW, I brought a 'lectric ice cream musher, so no more cranking needed!

cassiesmom
07-10-2008, 12:00 PM
I'll have a go at the crank before the ice cream goes into the electric machine. I need to burn a few extra calories if I'm going to have ice cream! :rolleyes:

smokey the elder
07-10-2008, 12:25 PM
*Mmmm...ice cream!*...reaches for crank.

When I was in grad school, my advisor would have all the students to the lake once a summer, and we'd take turns cranking the ice cream maker. We always had strawberry.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Getting out the Ice Cream makers....Crank powered of course, gotta save the planet....Rock salt and some strawberries to start....

Now, the Orc will do most of the cranking but everyone has to crank in order to eat! Deal?

DONE!

I have some soy milk almost ice cream stuff. Allergic to milk! so no real ice cream for me.

Richard, I think the no electric mixer part just whizzed right over everyone's heads. hehe
But I'll volunteer to sit on the freezer and hold it down when it gets hard to crank. Used to have to do that all the time as a kid. Good way to keep your cool on a hot afternoon. ;)

Karen
07-10-2008, 01:15 PM
I have some soy milk almost ice cream stuff. Allergic to milk! so no real ice cream for me.

Richard, I think the no electric mixer part just whizzed right over everyone's heads. hehe
But I'll volunteer to sit on the freezer and hold it down when it gets hard to crank. Used to have to do that all the time as a kid. Good way to keep your cool on a hot afternoon. ;)

There's a place near us that does what I have heard is excellent non-dairy ice cream. My friend who was diagnosed as lactose intolerant swears by Cabot's non-dairy "ice cream" - I'll bring a big tub of it for you, and whomever else is dairy-sensitive!

But this is Thursdays, where none of the allergens or calories count, so the virtual ice cream is safe for you!

Lady's Human
07-10-2008, 01:46 PM
In order to comply with the "green" request from the barkeep, I'll make the ice cream maker solar powered. (Not hard to do)

Green doesn't have to mean primitive.

RICHARD
07-10-2008, 02:03 PM
I'll take some of Karen's sauces over French Vanilla Ice cream.
but as for the al-ki-hol-ik drink - I want my new drink of choice.
a Beergarita or a BeerColada.
NUMMMMYYYYY

Recipe of the Beergarita compliments of Zippy-kat tho I modified mine to suit with the stuff I had on hand....

One pitcher.
serving more people you could add more beer and pop - this made the 'rita awful tart. That's why I liked the Pina Colada so well

or another refreshing mix is fondly called by a local tavern an @$$cracker.
Sprite - Lemonade with a shot of Vodka. I had it with Absolut but Kettle one would make it over the top!

Oh,

LOLOLOL, There is a joke about taking your rear end back to the store where you bought it.......It has a crack in it.:eek::rolleyes:

One of each? Done~

Karen,

Gotcha. I am used to the choco sauce that I haven't eaten in years!

C&S,

Gotta start with your first beer!
DONE?

LH,

Always looking for the easy way out, huh?:D
Wire nuts or solder?

Double scoops for you!
DONE!

CM,
Don't forget to use both arms! I hate it when one bicep gets bigger than the other!;)

DONE!

STE,

Strawberry for you!

DONE!

MOFF,

Now, that's putting you "soul" into making ice cream!:D

Thanks Karen for reminding everyone that Thursday's Ice Cream is the very best!

Take that Ben and Jerry!

DONE!

moosmom
07-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Make mine a butterscotch sundae. Oh, and leave the bottle of butterscotch on the bar. I love that stuff so much, I could DRINK IT!!!!!

catland
07-10-2008, 02:13 PM
I love rootbeer floats. Oh - you mean the kind with rootbeer and ice cream and not the kind you order in a bar.:o

Lady'sOtherHuman
07-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Can we make our own version of "Death By Chocolate"? Chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate chunks, fudge truffles and nuts, or something close to that. I'm really in the mood for something chocolate. No topping for me please. Not that I don't like it, but sometimes I just like my ice cream on its own.

I think I'd like a mudslide too please, barkeep. Please and thank you!:D

RICHARD
07-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Make mine a butterscotch sundae. Oh, and leave the bottle of butterscotch on the bar. I love that stuff so much, I could DRINK IT!!!!!

One butter scotch sundae with a shooter on the side?

DONE!

CL,

What is your fave RB? The spicier the better?
One RBF?
DONE!

LOH,

Death by choco?

OF course. But I need you to sign this waiver first!:eek:

And a Mudslide on the side! DONE!

--------------

I have a giant jar of cherries too.....:p

I am sure there is some one looking down at us right now with a huge smile on his face!:D

Grace
07-10-2008, 04:03 PM
In order to comply with the "green" request from the barkeep, I'll make the ice cream maker solar powered. (Not hard to do)

Green doesn't have to mean primitive.

http://bestsmileys.com/icecream/1.gif

How about some really green ice cream?

I just went to the Ben & Jerry's site and made up some Granny Smith Green Apple ice cream with some bits of cherries.

I think Aunt Bertha's Fudge Sauce would work well on this concoction.

RICHARD
07-10-2008, 04:34 PM

One butter scotch sundae with a shooter on the side?

DONE!

CL,

What is your fave RB? The spicier the better?
One RBF?
DONE!

LOH,

Death by choco?

OF course. But I need you to sign this waiver first!:eek:

And a Mudslide on the side! DONE!

Grace,

I think that green ice cream is just fine....

Done!
--------------

I have a giant jar of cherries too.....:p

I am sure there is some one looking down at us right now with a huge smile on his face!:D

davidpizzica
07-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Since this is cyber food, I don't have to worry about me being diabetic!! So I'll order a death by chocolate and a mudslide to wash it down.

RedHedd
07-10-2008, 05:28 PM
I heard on the news today that Hagen Daz' Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream has the highest calorie count - I forget what it was, but it was OFF THE CHART! Because this is a virtual ice cream bar this week I can haz a scoop or three and not gain any weight, right? Perhaps with some whipped cream and a cherry on top, with a side o' root beer to wash it all down .... yes! that's it! :cool:

Lady'sOtherHuman
07-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Ok, Richard *signs waiver* the waiver is signed. Bring on the ice cream!

RICHARD
07-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Since this is cyber food, I don't have to worry about me being diabetic!! So I'll order a death by chocolate and a mudslide to wash it down.

One DBC and a mudslide!

DONE!

Redd,
Gonna pass on the fruit of our labor? One HD PB ice cream witha whipped cream and cherry, and a root beer to wash it all down?

DONE!

LOH,

LOL,
Just in case, we may have to put the body in the L&F.....

Death by Chocolate!!

DONE!

RedHedd
07-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Redd,
Gonna pass on the fruit of our labor?
Heck no! Give me some of that too! :D

RICHARD
07-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Heck no! Give me some of that too! :D

DONE!

Homemade is always the best!!!:D

shais_mom
07-10-2008, 10:43 PM

Good GRIEF!! :p
When did you become such a LUSH??

FIVE Beers???
I'd be under the table on #4 ... you'd have to *POUR* #5 into me.

Must be GOOD STUFF, huh?

I dunno if I'd say LUSH -
I was under the table tho!!
:p
hey don't blame me - Blame the New Messican.

Cinder & Smoke
07-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Hey don't blame me - Blame the New Messican.

:confused:

Was the New Messican under the table POURING the stuff?

Cincy'sMom
07-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Okay I am really intrigued by the Beergarita recipe. And we are on vacation starting Tuesday, so I forsee trying them in the near future!!

Does the Margarita concentrate have alcohol in it?

5 beers? What kind of time frame are we talking? Fortunately (or maybe un?) I have a high tolerance, and while I don't drink that volume often, could do that over 3-4 hours without feeling it. (And would not drive anywhere afterward, regardless!)

hhmmm....ice cream!! My favorite!! Is there any raspberry chocolate chip around?

wolf_Q
07-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Sorry, I saw ice cream, so I had to come to Thursdays. :D I'll take some vanilla ice cream with lots of cookie dough...and maybe some hot fudge on top. And one of Staci's Beergaritas. ;)

shais_mom
07-10-2008, 11:00 PM

Was the New Messican under the table POURING the stuff?

no she gave me the recipe and of course I HAD to try it!;):p

zippy-kat
07-10-2008, 11:01 PM

I use one can frozen limeade concentrate (dunno if that's the same as the magarita concentrate), sprite, tequila, and a can of beer. Presto! Fizzy beer-margarita!

Hey! I might've lead you to the recipe but I didn't pour TWO pitchers down your throat! lol

shais_mom
Okay I am really intrigued by the Beergarita recipe. And we are on vacation starting Tuesday, so I forsee trying them in the near future!!

Does the Margarita concentrate have alcohol in it?

5 beers? What kind of time frame are we talking? Fortunately (or maybe un?) I have a high tolerance, and while I don't drink that volume often, could do that over 3-4 hours without feeling it. (And would not drive anywhere afterward, regardless!)

hhmmm....ice cream!! My favorite!! Is there any raspberry chocolate chip around?

no the margarita concentrate doesn't have any alcohol in it - so you could use Limeaid (its cheaper than Bacardi).
ummmm lemme see - margarita was a COUPLE hours prior to the colada so yea over the course of 3-4 hours. But I was still very nicely numb!
;)
I'm thinking the next girls day we do (and when should that be?) we fix em, but of course you should try them first!

I'm going to try the Daquiri this weekend.

Lady's Human
BTw, barkeep....

Lady would REALLY like some of dat ice cream....
She's sitting pretty, and no one has fed her in YEARZ!

(Butter Pecan or vanilla for the pup?)

shais_mom
07-10-2008, 11:03 PM
I use one can frozen limeade concentrate (dunno if that's the same as the magarita concentrate), sprite, and a can of beer. Presto! Fizzy beer-margarita!

Hey! I might've lead you to the recipe but I didn't pour TWO pitchers down your throat! lol

true - but you were supposed to be drinking with me, but you started a day early!

RICHARD
07-11-2008, 12:02 AM

You can't be a lush if you pass out before you get really drunk!:)

CM,

You have to crank to get some!

Raspberry CC? DONE!

Oh and a beergarita, too!

Wolf,

Vanilla and cookie dough...Fudge and a beergarita!

DONE!

ZIp,
If you like your drink sweet leave it alone, or do a can of water to one can of limeade!

LH,

I think that we can fix up a scoop of each. There is some Doggie Ice Cream in the fridge!

DONE!

Cincy'sMom
07-11-2008, 07:13 AM
I'm thinking the next girls day we do (and when should that be?) we fix em, but of course you should try them first!

Sounds like a plan to me!

So the beer is the only alcohol? With all those mixers, i could drink that all day long....or all next week as the case may be ;) :D

shais_mom
07-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Sounds like a plan to me!

So the beer is the only alcohol? With all those mixers, i could drink that all day long....or all next week as the case may be ;) :D

yupper!! :D

zippy-kat
07-11-2008, 07:42 AM
WAIT. Stop. I just realized I screwed up! I knew when I was typing it, it didn't sound right but I was so sleepy it didn't dawn on me until now.

Beer is not the only alcoholic ingredient.
I'll go back and correct my original post.

The recipe I use is:
one can frozen limeade
one can beer
one can sprite
1/2 can tequila (use the limeade can)

Staci? You didn't make them with tequila?

shais_mom
07-11-2008, 07:50 AM
WAIT. Stop. I just realized I screwed up! I knew when I was typing it, it didn't sound right but I was so sleepy it didn't dawn on me until now.

The recipe I use is:
one can frozen limeade
one can beer
one can sprite

umm no I didn't - but they were still good!
here I got all excited b/c I didn't have to buy anything expensive!!
bummer

gini
07-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Boy, it is really rough coming in here early on Friday. The place is one sticky mess with all of the chocolate fudge and butterscotch toppings.
But it sure smells good.

Hey - what's in this pitcher that Staci left? Oh, my is that ever good.

O.k. - guess I won't start the day with coffee...........I'll just finish off this pitcher here..................snore....................... ................................

(wake me up later o.k.?)

Cinder & Smoke
07-11-2008, 09:14 AM
NOW she mentions the Good Stuff ??? :confused:

"Staci? You didn't make them with tequila?"

umm ... no I didn't - but they were still good!
here I got all excited b/c I didn't have to buy anything expensive!!
bummer

Ya need CHEEP alkyhaul? Never fear ~ Pepe is here!

see >>> http://www.epinions.com/review/pr-Pepe_Lopez_Gold_Tequila/content_149902888580

Heck, at $8.99 a jug, I'LL Buy if I can crawl under the table and *watch*!

Cincy'sMom
07-11-2008, 09:49 AM

The recipe I use is:
one can frozen limeade
one can beer
one can sprite

Ah!!! Tequila!! Now we are talking!!!! Next week just got even better!!!

Cinder & Smoke
07-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Hey - what's in this pitcher that Staci left?

Emptyness ??

They musta furgot the pitcher ...

Last I heard Staci and her New Messican Twin were cookin up the Third Recipe ...

Check under the Table fur Two over there in the corner -
where the <gigglin> is coming from.

RICHARD
07-11-2008, 11:29 AM
LOL,
Between Death By Chocolate and Stunned By Booze the bodies are going to pile up this weekend.....

DONE?:)

How to you spell rabblerousing???:p

Cinder & Smoke
07-11-2008, 12:09 PM
How to you spell rabblerousing??? :p

Rabblerousing = Amy + Staci + Tonya along with the Three Beergarita Pitchers.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-11-2008, 01:32 PM
*moff peeks under the table at the sleeping gini*

Whoa! This ice cream social is sure more social than any I've been to in Kansas!!!

I just want another choclate malt ... hold the liquor ... please! :D

shais_mom
07-11-2008, 01:33 PM

lmao - there's trouble for sure!!

rabblerousing???
hmmmm
I dunno but Phred do you remember this phone call from 2005?

<ring> yello?
ummmm yea, Phred, its Staci and Tonya - we had to go to the store to get more beer and hoes, and Kelly wasn't feel well, so she let us have her car, and now we are lost so we were wondering if you could mapquest us back to Kelly's apt?
<looooonnnnnnnngggg pause> OMG - are you serious??
<peals of giggles> "NO":D:D
and there was no al-ki-hawl involved either!

zippy-kat
07-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Ah!!! Tequila!! Now we are talking!!!! Next week just got even better!!!

**high five**

NOW she mentions the Good Stuff ??? :confused:

Ya need CHEEP alkyhaul? Never fear ~ Pepe is here!

see >>> http://www.epinions.com/review/pr-Pepe_Lopez_Gold_Tequila/content_149902888580

Heck, at $8.99 a jug, I'LL Buy if I can crawl under the table and *watch*!:D

If the to-kill-ya bottle doesn't say "Jose" - I ain't drinking it.

cassiesmom
07-11-2008, 01:45 PM
CM,

You have to crank to get some!

Excuse me?!

Cinder & Smoke
07-11-2008, 01:59 PM
If the to-kill-ya bottle doesn't say "Jose" - I ain't drinking it.

A Top Shelf drinker, huh?

Cinder & Smoke
07-11-2008, 02:09 PM
... do you remember this phone call from 2005?

<ring> yello?

ummmm yea, Phred, its Staci and Tonya - we had to go to the store to get more beer and hoes,
and Kelly wasn't feeling well, so she let us have her car, and now we are lost ...
so we were wondering if you could mapquest us back to Kelly's apt?

<looooonnnnnnnngggg pause> OMG - are you serious??

<peals of giggles> "NO" :D :D
and there was no al-ki-hawl involved either!

I never did, nor will I EVER believe, there was "no al-ki-hawl" involved!

shais_mom
07-11-2008, 02:21 PM
A Top Shelf drinker, huh?

true story -
I think that stuff would probably kill the worm!

gini
07-11-2008, 06:30 PM
I wonder if later in the day you can "drive through" Thursdays to get a pitcher of this stuff. You know - kinda like the drive through in Ohio!!

I had never in my whole life gone to a DRIVE THROUGH LIQUOR STORE!!

And I thought I was back there to meet all of the doggies and people!

Phred, my girls would not DRINK AND DRIVE!! :eek::eek:

Grace
07-11-2008, 06:38 PM

You poor thing - you've missed out on one of the great joys in life!! It gives one a feeling of decadence to drive thru - sort of like the speakeasy from the time of Prohibition.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/hic.gif

gini
07-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Well, I do know that I "spoke easy" after we went through there.......:D:D:p:p

Cincy'sMom
07-11-2008, 06:49 PM

Make that 3 pitchers each :D

Cinder & Smoke
07-11-2008, 07:28 PM
You know - kinda like the drive through in Ohio!!

I had never in my whole life gone to a DRIVE THROUGH LIQUOR STORE!! :eek: :eek:

You've been missing one of Life's Finer Moments! :p

There's hardly a city, village, or township in ALL of Ohio that doesn't have
at LEAST one or two or more "Drive Through Beer & Booze" emporiums -
usually open & doing a thriving business well past midnight.

And yet Ohio spends MILLIONS preaching "Don't Drink & Drive!"
What's wrong with this picture?

:rolleyes:

Cinder & Smoke
07-11-2008, 07:30 PM
Make that 3 pitchers each :D

Good Grief --- You Guys are gonna need a Bigger Table to crawl under!

Karen
07-11-2008, 07:38 PM
We were so astounded the first time we saw a drive-thru liquor store that we took its picture. Yup, that was right there in Findlay, Ohio!

C'mon girls, have some ice cream, it'll keep ya from having to crawl too far under the table too soon - after all, if you take ice cream with you under the table, well, that's fair game for both Lady and the orange kitten!

zippy-kat
07-11-2008, 08:00 PM
No can do on the ice cream. It makes me nauseated, migrained, and hived just thinking about it. And I haven't found a soy product I like yet.

Just pass me the beergarita pitcher and the orange kitten and I'll be fine - until the grey 'n white jealous one finds me with another furball, that is. :D

slick
07-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Ice cream???? ooh I can just feel my blood sugar rising. None over here, thanks.

Good grief, I'm with you Zip. Bartender pass over a couple of pitchers of that "whateveritisyoucallit". I'm a thirsty traveller....packing up to go home from W-U-R-K.

Yes, that's the first time I've ever heard of a drive through liquor store. KA-NA-DA isn't that sophisticated! ;)

Cincy'sMom
07-11-2008, 09:17 PM
I've improvised lsightly on the pitcher tonight, base don what was here....

1 can frozen lemonade
1 Coors Light
1 Can Diet Sierra Mist
1/2 can Tequila

Pretty darn good!!!!

Didn't have any ice cream tonight, but tried the new Pizza Hut Chocolate Dunkers....Yum!!!

gini
07-11-2008, 09:28 PM

1 can frozen lemonade
1 Coors Light
1 Can Diet Sierra Mist
1/2 can Tequila

Pretty darn good!!!!

Didn't have any ice cream tonight, but tried the new Pizza Hut Chocolate Dunkers....Yum!!!

I'll be right over - you are going to need some help with that:D

Lady's Human
07-11-2008, 10:03 PM
the biggest liquor store around at FT Hood, TX was a drive through.......they had something like a 4 case limit for drive-through customers.

Cinder & Smoke
07-11-2008, 10:50 PM

Pretty darn good!!!!

Looks like you *tested the pitcher* before you wrote the report.

gini
07-11-2008, 11:21 PM
the biggest liquor store around at FT Hood, TX was a drive through.......they had something like a 4 case limit for drive-through customers.

Gosh, I guess we would have to take two cars:D:D:D:D:D

shais_mom
07-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Looks like you *tested the pitcher* before you wrote the report.

lmao
I thought the SAME thing!! :D
:love: Amy....

ok so tonite I mixed up
Sierra Mist Cranberry.
3 Mich Ultra Raspberry/Pomegrante beers.
1 tube of frozen Bacardi Daquiri.
it was NUMMMMMMMYYY - of course you could add RUM but I liked it without just as well.
I even served one to a bonafide beeeeeerrrrr drinker and he kept saying - wow this is good!

shais_mom
07-12-2008, 12:37 AM
I wonder if later in the day you can "drive through" Thursdays to get a pitcher of this stuff. You know - kinda like the drive through in Ohio!!

And I thought I was back there to meet all of the doggies and people!

Phred, my girls would not DRINK AND DRIVE!! :eek::eek:

true story -
one of us would drink and the other could drive. :cool:
then when we get to our destination safely - the driver could drink...
:)

well technically we weren't allowed to get the hard stuff via the drive thru - but it was still a drive thru..
I guess I just never realized drive thrus weren't everywhere! :)

Cincy'sMom
07-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Yes, I had a sip or two, before typing....

But my typing is no better without the alcohol!! And that darn space bar kills me ! It always ends up in the wrong place!!!

They don't have drive thru's everywhere:confused::D

RedHedd
07-12-2008, 11:35 AM
we had to go to the store to get more beer and hoes,
You were picking up what? :eek:

gini
07-12-2008, 12:19 PM
I am afraid that if we had "drive-thru" liquor stores in Los Angeles the car lines would wind around the block and cause traffic jams.

Not a pretty sight!:eek::eek:

RICHARD
07-12-2008, 12:21 PM
This is a low maintenance Thursdays for me....

I'll just sit here and crank!!!!!;)

shais_mom
07-12-2008, 12:33 PM
You were picking up what? :eek:

yup beer and hoes/hose/panty hose.
well that's what we told him but we really were shopping for makeup!
and there wasn't any alcohol involved!!

Cinder & Smoke
07-12-2008, 01:38 PM
This looks like more *sampling* of the Pitcher BEFORE typing. :p

yup - beer and hoes / hose/panty hose.

well, that's what we told him, but we really were shopping for makeup!

Keep tellin that "no al-ki-hawl" tail and purdy soon you'll start to believe it!

But make-up at the BEER store??

RedHedd
07-12-2008, 01:45 PM
yup beer and hoes/hose/panty hose.
well that's what we told him but we really were shopping for makeup!
LOL, ok I'll buy that, At least you weren't picking up ho's ;D

shais_mom
07-12-2008, 04:38 PM
LOL, ok I'll buy that, At least you weren't picking up ho's ;D

no ma'm!!! altho we see did some!!
;)

Keep tellin that "no al-ki-hawl" tail and purdy soon you'll start to believe it!

But make-up at the BEER store??

I think we were on the way to the MALL!!!

ohhh pshaaawww
you are still sore that I guess you were sending us Firemen!! ;) b/c you said I'm sending some friends of mine and I said 'OH ARE THEY FIREMEN!'
course I didn't think you were serious, and I still wish we could have kept them! ;) :D

oh boy good thing I looked over my post! RedHedd is probaby scared to death of zippy and I now!!! what a difference a missing word makes!!

Oggyflute
07-13-2008, 12:05 AM
G'day All,
Ice cream would be nice I guess, but I could really do with a beer. All the house packing chores you see. :D

shais_mom
07-13-2008, 12:33 AM
G'day All,
Ice cream would be nice I guess, but I could really do with a beer. All the house packing chores you see. :D

nice to see you posting again OGGYFLUTE!
welcome back!

RICHARD
07-13-2008, 04:56 PM
G'day All,

All the beer you can drink.....

DONE!

Your story reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw once..

"Yes, it's my truck,
No. I won't help you move"

I'll get you a beer, though!

shais_mom
07-13-2008, 10:18 PM
ok so last nite I mixed up a batch of
Limeaid -
2 beers
Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry
AND
Pina Colada Mix
2 beers
it was a hit!

Grace
07-13-2008, 10:26 PM
ok so last nite I mixed up a batch of
Limeaid -
2 beers
AND
Pina Colada Mix
2 beers
it was a hit!

With whom was it a hit? Did you drink that yummy concoction by yourself, or did Keegan do a taste test? All that cranberry will be good for the respective bladders

shais_mom
07-13-2008, 10:28 PM
With whom was it a hit? Did you drink that yummy concoction by yourself, or did Keegan do a taste test? All that cranberry will be good for the respective bladders

I was at a friends house - and we were watching fireworks from a local festival. :D

Grace
07-13-2008, 10:35 PM
Fireworks - were they inside, or out? Real or just a figment of the stuff you were imbibing :D

http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/5.gif

shais_mom
07-13-2008, 10:40 PM
lol
they were outside b/c we were getting quite the light show from the man made ones in front of us and
Mother Nature was putting some on behind us! :D

Cinder & Smoke
07-13-2008, 10:47 PM
I was at a friends house - and we were watching fireworks from a local festival. :D

She'll be opening the Speak-Easy at the Howze later this week.

Keegan's the *bouncer*; da KATs will slide the bar poles.

Hope the Neighbors don't mynd the flashing neon signs in all the windows.

shais_mom
07-13-2008, 11:04 PM
She'll be opening the Speak-Easy at the Howze later this week.

Keegan's the *bouncer*; da KATs will slide the bar poles.

Hope the Neighbors don't mynd the flashing neon signs in all the windows.

mind?
heck they'd bring their own lawn chairs and beer!:p

Cinder & Smoke
07-13-2008, 11:17 PM
mind?
heck - they'd bring their own lawn chairs and beer! :p

My kinda naybors!! :)

Give 'em a snort outa The Pitcher.

shais_mom
07-13-2008, 11:23 PM
My kinda naybors!! :)

Give 'em a snort outa The Pitcher.

done -
I took the leftovers over tonite and we finished the pitcher... :D

Cinder & Smoke
07-13-2008, 11:31 PM
done -
I took the leftovers over tonite and we finished the pitcher ... :D

Have Pitcher ... Will Travel & Share!
:cool:
:love:

RICHARD
07-14-2008, 09:49 PM
When you go into a bar and order a pitcher, ask for a left handed pitcher ....;)