PDA

View Full Version : Nameless Puppy needs your input

MissYouSparksworth
09-02-2002, 03:31 PM
Hi everyone, I just got a new puppy. It's a male black and silver miniature Schnauzer. He's a rather mellow little guy. If you would like a picture please e-mail me at [email protected]. This puppy is nameless. We haven't the slightest clue what to name him.Thanks

~Rachel

Aspen and Misty
09-02-2002, 03:37 PM
Aww puppy pictures!!!! I will be emailing you for them so expect an email from Princessnikki2007. Do you want name suggestions? My puppy, Chewy, was nameless for about 2 or 3 weeks. poor little guy almost responded to Huney cause I always said come on huney, LOL. what about Salt or even Peper?

Kfamr
09-02-2002, 04:27 PM
How about :

Lindo- Cute in Spanish
Roy- I just like that name
Plata- Silver in Spanish
Suave- Mellow in Spanish

and of course:

Nelly- The best rapper to enter the rapping industry.

KYS
09-02-2002, 06:04 PM
Congratulations on your new puppy.

I like the name Shotzie,
but how about you sharing with us some
of your favorite names and we can
pick from your favorites. :)

anna_66
09-02-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
poor little guy almost responded to Huney cause I always said come on huney, LOL.

That's so funny:D That's how Huney got her name!!

Sorry, but I don't have any suggestions on the name, but would love to see the pics! Email me!

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-02-2002, 06:16 PM
Cute! We would love to see pictures! Wait till Jackie finds out there is another Schnauzer on board!

I can't think of any names right now, but as soon as I have a list, I will be back to post.

wolf_Q
09-03-2002, 01:26 AM
How about Reggie!! hehe j/k I'd love to see the pic also! My email is [email protected] I can post it at image station for you if you want so everyone can see. Congrats on the pup! I decided a while ago if I ever get another schnauzer, I want a black/silver one! Too cute! (Of course I want other one with big ears like my baby too lol). Hmm....*names*.....We used to have a schnauzer named Griff, called him Griffy. Don't know who came up with that (I wasn't even born) but it's cute. I like the names Rufus or Rupert for a schnauzer. I knew another schnauzer named Rupert. *looks through daily dog calendar* Tobey? Sam? Oscar? Baxter? Danny? Tristan? I dunno.......

Doh, I wish I still was in german class since schnauzers are a german breed. Let me see if I can think of any of the names in the book.......don't kill me if they are spelled wrong....it's been a while....don't laugh at my pathetic attempt at pronunciation either lol....Dieter (dee-ter), Clause (clouse), Thomas (toe-maz), Stephan (stef-ahn), Hans (hahns), Deagan (like megan), Christoph.........ok that's all I got....*tired*....my brother lived in Switzerland, I'll have to ask him.

Dixie Belle
09-03-2002, 10:59 AM
After seeing his picture, I like the name Pepper.

Goochina & Goochissimo
09-03-2002, 11:22 AM
Well, if he's a smart dog how about Pepper, MD. LOL. :D

Midnight? Shadow? Mystic? Stormy? Cole?

Dallas? Dakota? Denver?

Picasso?

Jed?

Ranger?

bnormal
09-03-2002, 11:39 AM
how about "hi ho"? as in high ho silver!

lovemymaltese
09-03-2002, 01:37 PM
I would love to get a dog and name him Buster, I also like the name Treasure.

mugsy
09-03-2002, 01:45 PM
How about Smokey (in memory of my RB Smokey), or Tobey (in memory of my stolen Tobey), Eeyore (since he's mellow), Lobo, Pepper, Chaplin (Schnauzers always remind me of Charlie Chaplin for some reason)