PDA

View Full Version : Hi there....itīs me.... just an update..

Husky_mom
07-09-2008, 11:42 AM
just thought of coming for a quick hello... adn to say everything is fine... Iīm still figuring things out, but all seems to be in order now...so far... I have a thing to update but I just donīt feel itīs the right time now... as I donīt know if itīs permanent....

anyway we all are doing fine...... the girls are great weīve been having some rain so they are loving the cool from all the heat weīve been having this time.... they donīt like so much the wet part though... LOL... but a lil fun in the rain is always good....

the birdies have moved to a bigger cage.... I managed to so some DIY aviary.... still small but way bigger than the cage they had... I got some cuts and nasty hand hurt (darn pliers)... I joined a couple cages together and did one big one for them... now they get nice outside breeze and sun.... and I can see they are loving it..... now I see it worked adn it wasnīt that hard i might attempt doing a second one... ;)

and on a side note Iīve been on the lookout for a puppy for a friend.... so I might get to be a surprise giver anytime soon.... they have wanted a pup for a while and I offered to help them out... so when the time comes Iīm gonna be the official puppy picker so Iīll surprise the wife (also my friend, she knows about the puppy help, but has no clue when)...

my kid is on vacation from school so Iīm off work till august!!:eek::eek:... just this week he started going to a swimming course so Iīve been coming to my parents house hence I can log in and check things out here.... thatīs the reason I havenīt been on so much lately....

so thatīs pretty much it ;)... but I might update later on a few more things

cyber-sibes
07-09-2008, 12:16 PM
:) An official puppy picker, how exciting! Enjoy your summer off!

MoonandBean
07-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Good to hear from you!!

pitc9
07-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Thanks for poppin' in!

Hope to hear from ya again soon!

lvpets2002
07-09-2008, 04:03 PM
;) Good to hear from you & that all is going good & well.. Keep in touch as you can ok..

Freedom
07-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi Isabel -- ooh the new cage sounds great, and the fact that they took right to it and seem to enjoy it is super! Sorry about the hand and all hope it all heals quickly

Blessings to all of you!
Sandie