PDA

View Full Version : Work rant!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-09-2008, 08:49 AM
One of my colleagues had her 6 month review today after coming back from maternity leave and it appears that "someone" has complained that she is too noisy!!!!!!!

This "someone" is the one person who can bring the whole atmosphere down merely by walking in the room!!!!!

It's lovely to have a bit of life in the office 3 days a week!!!! :mad:

rant over! ;)

Taz_Zoee
07-09-2008, 01:54 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Luckily at my job, the "someone" has been reassigned and is out of the office most of the time. We can all breath a little easier now.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Don't let this making you feel down! That person should be ashamed of him or her-selve!! Tell him/her to get a life!!

RockyRoad
07-09-2008, 04:10 PM
I hear you - we have "someone" like that at my job as well, and they make complaints like that all the time, which makes the environment so much more negative and tense than it has to be. In a way, it`s almost childish.

lizbud
07-09-2008, 04:39 PM
I hear you - we have "someone" like that at my job as well, and they make complaints like that all the time, which makes the environment so much more negative and tense than it has to be. In a way, it`s almost childish.

You're right. Every office has one, I think it's an unwritten rule.:rolleyes:

jennielynn1970
07-09-2008, 11:27 PM
I work with a woman like that. She's my "assistant". If only she would be an assistant rather than a detriment.

I keep praying she'll retire. She says she will, then decides she can't afford to. Sigh. :(

Laura's Babies
07-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Why is it their negative attitudes effects everyone around them? I have noticed one negative attitude can pull down a whole group.. One happy person can't cheer the group up... Why is that?

We had one guy last trip that talked non stop. HIS way was the only way but his way was always the worst way to do something. He picked on one guy (the youngest of the group) non stop. No matter what story you told, he had one better. He had everybody on the boat aggervated and po'ed and pulled our light happy mood we always had on there down. Everyone was counting the day until crew change to get away from him. We are ALL praying he won't be sent back to us again.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Why is it their negative attitudes effects everyone around them? I have noticed one negative attitude can pull down a whole group.. One happy person can't cheer the group up... Why is that?

We had one guy last trip that talked non stop. HIS way was the only way but his way was always the worst way to do something. He picked on one guy (the youngest of the group) non stop. No matter what story you told, he had one better. He had everybody on the boat aggervated and po'ed and pulled our light happy mood we always had on there down. Everyone was counting the day until crew change to get away from him. We are ALL praying he won't be sent back to us again.

Push him off the boat when no one is looking :D

DJFyrewolf36
07-11-2008, 02:58 AM
"Someones" are why I am glad I work night security, by myself!
The only person that really annoys me is the grumpy lady at the police dispatch. You'd think calling for help with tresspassers was some sort of a personal inconvience :rolleyes: