PDA

View Full Version : Wish he were mine.

ChrisH
07-09-2008, 07:07 AM
I'd like to introduce you to my son & his family's newcomer, who they adopted two months ago.

His name is Zac, he's two years old, he's beautiful and such a good boy. :love:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Pets%20Other/Zac2.jpg

Not a lot is known of his history, just that he came from a home with another dog, or dogs, and the owner gave him up because he/she 'couldn't cope'. In what way I don't know. :confused:

He's well behaved, loves his walks, and loves his new family for sure. :)

Rachel
07-09-2008, 07:11 AM
Chris, he is beautiful. Congratulations to your son and his family. Do they have any other dogs or is this their first one? I hope we get to see more of Zac.

anna_66
07-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Oh Chris, I see why you wish he was yours! He's a love:love:
I'd love to reach through the screen and give him a kiss on that beautiful nose!
Thanks for sharing him with us!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-09-2008, 08:08 AM
He is gorgeous!

4 Dog Mother
07-09-2008, 08:22 AM
It is hard to understand why come people give up the greatest dogs! He is beautiful!

boomersooner
07-09-2008, 08:53 AM
He is beautiful. He sort of has a sad little face, though. I hope he hasn't been through bad things....I know that sad little face will turn into a happy dog face since he now has a loving family who will give him plenty of hugs, kisses, and affection. Zac, you are beautiful boy......

MoonandBean
07-09-2008, 08:57 AM
OMD!! I'm so happy he found his way into a pet talker's family (even if it's the son of a pet talker :)). We all know those are the best families!!

P.S...I'm sure if you really want one of your own, that could be arranged...hehe.

lizbud
07-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Zac is a beautiful dog, I love his markings.:) Maybe the woman had to
many dogs to manage properly & that's why she gave one up. he sure looks
lika keeper to me.:)

pitc9
07-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Oh just look at those eyes!!

*smooooooch* right on the nose!

jennielynn1970
07-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Awe!!! What a sweet face! I'm glad he's got a good home with someone who will cope with him!

big hugs going out to the new dogger! :love:

sasvermont
07-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Re-homing is always a tough decision. To adopt a two year old unknown quanity is also a big deal. I give credit to both decisions. In this case, the end result is such a positive one! Welcome sweet face. Chris, you must show us all photos of this guy from time to time. Please don't think that Bob and Ebbs have fallen out of favor with me. They have not. Zac is another pretty face for us to rave about. Welcome, welcome Zac.:love:

cassiesmom
07-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Oh just look at those eyes!!

*smooooooch* right on the nose!

What pitc9 said ...

Awe!!! What a sweet face! I'm glad he's got a good home with someone who will cope with him!

big hugs going out to the new dogger!

What Jenn-Librarian said!

And double, triple hugs to Ebby and Bob, too! The more PT dogs, cats and pets I meet (well, cyber-ly speaking), the more virtual kissies and hugs I get to give out. It just gets multiplied.

cyber-sibes
07-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Aw, he's so handsome! Snooter smooches to him, and a wish for all the best. Hope everything works out in his new home & we get to see him now & then.

Randi
07-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Zac looks like such a sweet boy, and I bet he will be spoiled! You have the right kind of son. :)

ChrisH
07-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Thanks for all the lovely comment about Zac. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/grouphug.gif

Chris, he is beautiful. Congratulations to your son and his family. Do they have any other dogs or is this their first one? I hope we get to see more of Zac.
No, they don't have any other dogs. Their old dog, Paddy, (old as in years) went to the Rainbow Bridge just over year ago. They weren't going to have another but we all know how that goes. :)

P.S...I'm sure if you really want one of your own, that could be arranged...hehe.
No, that really is impossible, I'm sorry to say.

Zac looks like such a sweet boy, and I bet he will be spoiled! You have the right kind of son. :)
Actually, it's down to my dil, Jayne, that they have Zac. She was the one who begun wanting to fill that lonely space left by sweet Paddy, and it was she, knowing my son wanted a dobe for a long, long, time, on finding Zac knew he was the one for them.

They heard of him when a wonderful organisation named Many Tears Animal Rescue (http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/) were doing a fund-raising in Wrexham town. They were visited, vetted and told that if Zac took to them, and them to him, he would be theirs. The whole family set off on the long journey from North Wales down to Gloucester on a Sunday lunchtime, the meeting went really well and they were back home with him by evening.

Lucky dog, lucky people. :D