PDA

View Full Version : Giving my cat 'props'?

RICHARD
07-09-2008, 12:22 AM
I have noticed that the Edster has found a real special place to get his 'props'.

My mom has kitchen chairs that have the 'H' bar that joins the legs together.

He'll settle in under the chair and wedge his head over the intersection of the crossbars. IT's funny to see, he'll be sound asleep and looking very, very comfortable while he dozes.

If I had come old fashioned chairs like that, maybe he'd spend more time propped up at home!;)

Medusa
07-09-2008, 05:12 AM
I have noticed that the Edster has found a real special place to get his 'props'.

My mom has kitchen chairs that have the 'H' bar that joins the legs together.

He'll settle in under the chair and wedge his head over the intersection of the crossbars. IT's funny to see, he'll be sound asleep and looking very, very comfortable while he dozes.

If I had come old fashioned chairs like that, maybe he'd spend more time propped up at home!;)

Well, now you know what to buy the Edster for Xmas. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
07-09-2008, 09:26 AM
You spoil that cat :D

catmandu
07-09-2008, 09:30 AM
THE ONLY TROUBLE RICHARD IS THAT IF YOU BOUGHT EDSTER:love: A CHAIR LIKE THAT, HE WOULD EITHER IGNORE IT, OR GET TIRED OF IT QUICKLY, JUST TO PROVE THAT HES A CAT!!:cool::D:love:

cassiesmom
07-09-2008, 10:27 AM
A photo, please? Photos of Edward D. Katz are always wanted!

lvpets2002
07-09-2008, 10:48 AM
:love: Now Richard this what you need a Camera For.. Take Some Pics Please.. Yes this sure sounds cute..

RICHARD
07-10-2008, 10:24 PM
:love: Now Richard this what you need a Camera For.. Take Some Pics Please.. Yes this sure sounds cute..
I have to look thru the photo discs I have.....I usually use a disposable 35 mm......I have to watch pennies, so new photos are a luxury for now!

Give me a few days to dig and upload.:D

Laura's Babies
07-10-2008, 10:30 PM
HE WOULD EITHER IGNORE IT, OR GET TIRED OF IT QUICKLY, JUST TO PROVE THAT HES A CAT!!

Yep! Yep! Yep! But just think of how RICHARD could tell that story! It would be such a fun story with how RICHARD could tell it.

That would make a very cute picture but I bet by the time the camera was ready, the Edster would be long gone. He is, after all, a C-A-T!

moosmom
07-11-2008, 09:01 AM
RICHARD,

I thought YOU were Edster's prop????:D:p