PDA

View Full Version : Cool your jets, mister!

RICHARD
07-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Since mom got a new fridge in her house the Edster lies in the doorway, halfway on the rug and the tile between the front room and the kitchen.

I finally figured out why he's sprawled across the threshold of each room.

The machine puts out a cool breeze that blows across the floor that the Edmeister covets.

I often see him sprawled with his belly facing the fridge. Sometimes I really envy him for finding some of the coolest spots in the house!

I just have to see if he does have jets under all that fur!

orangemm
07-08-2008, 05:26 AM
Leave it to a cat to find the coolest/warmest spot in the house.:rolleyes: That must feel GOOD on the Edster's belly!

My guys hang out in front of the box fan on the floor, or on the tile floor in the 2nd bathroom. Another prime spot is on the top of the glass coffee table (no wonder I can never keep it spotless).

Ed probably hangs there to catch the real cool breeze when the door is opened!

Smart guy!

jazzcat
07-08-2008, 09:38 AM
My cats are more heat seeking than cold but a couple of my long hairs do try to find the cool spots. Rumor loves the cold stone hearth and Ripley keeps it simple, he just meatloafs ontop of the air vents in the floor.

catmandu
07-08-2008, 09:41 AM
THE FOUND CATS LOVE TO FIND THE COOL SPOTS , AND MY PRINCESS HAS FOUND A SPOT BY THE PORCH EDGE WHERE THERE ALWAYS COOL AIR COMING IN!!:cool::cool::cool:
I THINK CATS ARE A BIT SHARPER THAN WE ARE IN FINDING PLACES TO REST WHERE THEY ARE COMFORTABLE!!!:cool::D:love:
THEY ALL SALUTE EDSTER, THE KING OF COOOOL!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

cassiesmom
07-08-2008, 10:24 AM
New Cat Olympic sport: Cooling?

lvpets2002
07-08-2008, 12:13 PM
:love: Hurray for you Edster.. The Smart One.. Now Richard I want to see you on the floor with Edster feeling the cool air.. :D