PDA

View Full Version : Going to Hawaii in less than a month!

caseysmom
07-07-2008, 08:59 PM
I finally booked our vacation trip. Some of you probably remember me going through being the executor on my brother's estate and all the grief that caused my family. I promised them a vacation after it was all done and we are finally going.

I booked one week and a really luxurious hotel in Maui. I booked a snorkeling trip while we are there too. I am starting to get excited.

A friend is staying in our home watching the fur kids, that is stressing me out I am so many junk piles I need to clean up!

chocolatepuppy
07-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Wow, Hawaii! That's sounds fun!:D Make sure you take plenty of pictures please.;)

carole
07-07-2008, 09:17 PM
How wonderful, i hope you have a really nice time, i am green with envey, i would love to visit Hawaii one day,enjoy the luxury and live it up,take lots of pics to share with us won't you?:)

Medusa
07-08-2008, 05:17 AM
I finally booked our vacation trip. Some of you probably remember me going through being the executor on my brother's estate and all the grief that caused my family. I promised them a vacation after it was all done and we are finally going.

I booked one week and a really luxurious hotel in Maui. I booked a snorkeling trip while we are there too. I am starting to get excited.

A friend is staying in our home watching the fur kids, that is stressing me out I am so many junk piles I need to clean up!

And you didn't buy me a ticket???? :(

Laura's Babies
07-08-2008, 06:26 AM
You will love it over there! LUCKY you!

jazzcat
07-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Okay we need a smiley sticking his tongue out (and not the cute little green one)! LOL. Seriously, I'm glad to hear you are going! You definitely deserve it!

Have fun for me.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Sounds wonderful! Look forward to hearing (and seeing) all about it ;)

cyber-sibes
07-08-2008, 09:59 AM
ohhh, Hawaii is my "dream vacation", too. (one of these years :rolleyes:)
Have a blast, take lots & lots of pictures. Snorkling sounds so cool!

Sirrahsim
07-08-2008, 12:47 PM
How fun! When we lived in Japan we went on a Hawaiian vacation and it was fantastic! Are you planning on hopping over to Oahu? You can get tickets to go between islands for fairly cheap. I think it was $60 or so when we were there in 2006. Have fun and take lots of pictures!!!

Pam
07-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Wow, Hawaii! That's sounds fun!:D Make sure you take plenty of pictures please.;)

My thoughts exactly! I have never met anyone who has been there that hasn't fallen totally in love with Hawaii. Please do take plenty of pictures!!

caseysmom
07-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks everyone I actually have been to Mauii before with my parents in 1989. We are just going to Maui I don't want to have to unpack then repack with my teens. Airline tickets from California to Maui were a thousand bucks each:eek:

I never really had an interest in Oahu I like the relaxing atmosphere of Maui and right now its just what I need.

Ginger's Mom
07-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Good for you! :D Sound grreat. Have a good time, the furkids will be fine.